The blockchain technology use cases - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

The blockchain technology use cases

On 12/18/2019 at 5:20 AM, lucky80 said:

Do you understand what is the blockchain technology? If you understand, what will you use the blockchain for, and will you make it happen? Please share your mind here.

The use of blockchain is where you can safely store your data, or perhaps that is how the cryptoworld does it. It is like linked chains, one end is the beginning of another, so that it can be more safe in a way that it affects a lot of blocks. 

23 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Or maybe you want to monitor the usage, We all know that the current system is centralized. We don't know how much KW we use in real numbers. And the system will connect to the payment system. Is that what you want to do?

yes like that, I really do not understand in detail and depth about the adoption of this blockchain. but I only have a simple thought, in the future all electricity users will be able to pay via crypto.

Blockchain technology was simply a system that records all the transaction of every crypto currency. All the transactions was not save to one computer only and the data was put on blockchain technology was secured.

Blockchain is digital transaction record that save in block and connect by block, just like storage. Using this technology will make transaction fast ( because already connected ) and have big place to save data. Now country and financial institution take blockchain to support their activity, more faster and reduce fees in high quantity.

All i know blockchain is like an a tollgate in an expressway.you will paid the fee and you will go on youre way but if did not pay the fee you will not go to where will you go..imean that only an example,

17 minutes ago, refatislam99 said:

Blockchain will serve as a tamper-proof and secure database to alleviate the problems faced in the healthcare industry. Patient medical records can be stored on a blockchain. This will make it significantly easier for medical practitioners to get a better idea of a patient's medical history.

When you have the white glue stick around your text, it means you've copied the text from somewhere, and that is forbidden in this forum. And tell me something to erase my doubt. What is your plan to use the blockchain?

15 minutes ago, febriyana said:

Currently i am working as developer.

So in my mind is using blockchain technology to make old system more better than before.

First i see in some company, they still use old system to verify employee job.

For example, if supplier send goods to warehouse, the employee will type it on the excel then print it. The paper is reported to boss. That is taking so much time, with blockchain i will make it simple. Supplier send a report to blockchain then the employee verify it.

After verified the boss will receive report by blockchain.

Ok, you want to use it in the supply chain system. Bravo. We have some company that has already implement blockchain on the supply chain.

19 minutes ago, Invalid said:

limited space with those limited blocks.

Maybe you might want to say unlimited space and block?

18 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

Yes it will be running on million of nodes and master nodes at the same time including mine. Teminali coin sounds good.

Cool. And tell me when you are ready to launch it.

19 minutes ago, Aereen said:

The use of blockchain is where you can safely store your data, or perhaps that is how the cryptoworld does it. It is like linked chains, one end is the beginning of another, so that it can be more safe in a way that it affects a lot of blocks. 

And what use cases do you have in mind?

19 minutes ago, Kobir123 said:

The blockchain technology is one of best thing for crypto currency and crypto currency will depend blockchain technology.    

It is the underlying technology of cryptocurrency. So what is your idea?

17 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Ok, you want to use it in the supply chain system. Bravo. We have some company that has already implement blockchain on the supply chain.

Oh i don't know the name, just my mind hehehe...

but if that is already implemented in real company, that is good news. I can be confident about that idea.

Currently to make a blockchain system in my country still hard to realize because my government have rules about crypto is illegal but let's wait in the future. I believe the rules can always changed.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Sage001 said:

The blockchain technology is a digital ledger which records Crypto currencies transactions... It works in a system of nodes. Each currency has its own blockchain. I hope its understandable now?

Yes. You have some point generally. What do you have in mind to take advantage of the blockchain technology? Simple use cases?

3 minutes ago, febriyana said:

Oh i don't know the name, just my mind hehehe...

but if that is already implemented in real company, that is good news. I can be confident about that idea.

Currently to make a blockchain system in my country still hard to realize because my government have rules about crypto is illegal but let's wait in the future. I believe the rules can always changed.

No, you have a good one. We talk about the underlying technology. Crypto is a product of blockchain. What are the rules in your country? You can always work remotely, you know.

26 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

No, you have a good one. We talk about the underlying technology. Crypto is a product of blockchain. What are the rules in your country? You can always work remotely, you know.

Oh thank you.

My rules in my country is they banned any cryptocurrency and other relation. Where we know blockhain have relation about it. Our internet access very limited here because always monitored by government. Actually i access this forum by vps. You know vps? Hehehe...

Yes right in the internet world like now we can work remotely. I also have side job to work remotely, that is fun can collaborate with other people in different country.

Thank you.

it can be used for many good purposes. some months ago i see a project using AI algorithm on blockchain technology. but they did not get much support so they closed.

16 minutes ago, Sakib said:

The blockchain is the core of all crypto in the worldI love this system.The safest medium is blockchain.If you use it as a wallet you will never feel unsafe

Blockchain insures fast and secure transaction of crypto and it turned out to be the perfect tech for crypto, there  were other trial for creating crypto without blockchain which failed.

9 minutes ago, febriyana said:

Oh thank you.

My rules in my country is they banned any cryptocurrency and other relation. Where we know blockhain have relation about it. Our internet access very limited here because always monitored by government. Actually i access this forum by vps. You know vps? Hehehe...

Yes right in the internet world like now we can work remotely. I also have side job to work remotely, that is fun can collaborate with other people in different country.

Banned? Even for trading? So where did you trade and cashout your crpto? 
You can work remotely and have a crypto business by taking an e-residency in Estonia. I hope everything will change in your country soon. And don't stop now. Keep writing that code.

• Useful or interesting 1

13 minutes ago, Bayazid32 said:

Blockchain is touted as a game changer technology. But, without industry blockchain use cases, it will never reach its predicted potential.

It's already have use cases. What is your idea?

12 minutes ago, Romaan1987 said:

it can be used for many good purposes. some months ago i see a project using AI algorithm on blockchain technology. but they did not get much support so they closed.

AI is a trillion industry. In this case, the project is not serious with its goal. Effect.AI already takes this sector, and they have the UN as a partner. I know this because I'm one of the ambassadors. Anyway, what idea do you have?

Block chain technologies can help any company work even faster. It can connect different subjects in one network and that would give lots of new possibilities for business and stuff

19 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Banned? Even for trading? So where did you trade and cashout your crpto? 
You can work remotely and have a crypto business by taking an e-residency in Estonia. I hope everything will change in your country soon. And don't stop now. Keep writing that code.

Yes. I don't know how they can block trading. The ISP know where the website used for exchanges cryptocurrency.

I am currently trading in Binance and access anything about cryptocurrency with vps. To cashout my cryptocurrency to fiat in my country, i use private forum, so i just believe to sell my Bitcoin to some person on that forum. Then they sent me money with bank transfer. They charge me really high fees, but overall no problem. Thanks for your pray, i am happy have person to talk about this.

I'm still do coding until now, because it is fun job.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, Invalid said:

I mean what i exactly meant. Those blocks of blockchain technology that bitcoin has are only limited and because of that a sudden phenomenon called halving of blocks are existing because of those limited blocks that are found by its technology. 

Alright. We are talking about blockchain. Bitcoin is a product of blockchain. Nevermind. However, what idea do you have in mind to utilize blockchain technology?

12 minutes ago, littledi059 said:

Block chain technologies can help any company work even faster. It can connect different subjects in one network and that would give lots of new possibilities for business and stuff

Cool, So do you have any images to use it in your business?

On 12/18/2019 at 8:05 AM, McCree said:

People are already using blockchain to make their websites permanently online so web hosting companies can't shut them down.

That is amazing! I would like to look at it closely and  see how I can have some of my bots running nonstop. 

On what use I intend to put the blockchain technology, I am looking at the tamper proof feature of the technology as better option for inventory and retail sells.

• Useful or interesting 1

24 minutes ago, Binjit said:

There are range of diffrent ways blockchain technologies can be used generate business benefit,
Such as improved visibility and near real time reporting.some applications are built around 
synchronicity of the ledger and its ability to simplify reconciliation

Ok, do you have any idea for yourself? And will you make it come true? And do you have challenges to make it happen?

Edited by lucky80

7 minutes ago, Cryptominded said:

That is amazing! I would like to look at it closely and  see how I can have some of my bots running nonstop. 

On what use I intend to put the blockchain technology, I am looking at the tamper proof feature of the technology as better option for inventory and retail sells.

Yeah maybe you could use it to prevent your website from being hacked. 😉

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

8 minutes ago, Cryptominded said:

Blockchain was designed to be tamper-proof. Ok. in the supply chain then. You will have an efficient business. What platform do you plan to use? 

I think that was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto and involves cryptography to protect the private data. But some behavior of this stuff is still complex to me. I hope I will get the idea soon.

10 minutes ago, Invalid said:

Bitcoin is not a product of blockchain but bitcoin is the blockchain technology that is why the capacity of it to be more reliable on its uses was very considerable. We can utilize it by some sort of trading data using it because we cannot do anything to control it but to use it only.

Bitcoin is the first product of blockchain. You need to learn more my friend. We are talking about blockchain and you taking nonsense. That is why i will leave you a simple guide here https://www.ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/2017/05/the-difference-between-bitcoin-and-blockchain-for-business/

3 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Bitcoin is the first product of blockchain. You need to learn more my friend. We are talking about blockchain and you taking nonsense. That is why i will leave you a simple guide here https://www.ibm.com/blogs/blockchain/2017/05/the-difference-between-bitcoin-and-blockchain-for-business/

Exactly, Bitcoin was the first product of the blockchain technology and all subsequent coins/tokens took a cue from it, that's why they are called altcoins - alternate coins. The technology is disruptive in nature and already redefined our approach to solving many a life issues. I applaud the countries that have taken the initiative to incorporate the technology into their electoral systems, but the corrupt ones, who are sold to elections rigging would find all the excuses in the world not to support it.

21 minutes ago, Interface User said:

I think that was invented by Satoshi Nakamoto and involves cryptography to protect the private data. But some behavior of this stuff is still complex to me. I hope I will get the idea soon.

Here is an idea. The blockchain was found in 1991. People will need to read the whole article before concluding anything. There is a difference between invention and conceptualization. This is already happen when people are asking who invented the light bulbs? And what is your answer?

14 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Here is an idea. The blockchain was found in 1991. People will need to read the whole article before concluding anything. There is a difference between invention and conceptualization. This is already happen when people are asking who invented the light bulbs? And what is your answer?

I think I'm confused I'm sorry for that, because before opening the link you gave I'm reading some articles like Wikipedia and Investopedia when I not understand the topic like this one. And according to Wikipedia that the concept of block chain was invented (Yes you're right its conceptualize because that is concept) by Nakamoto. I guess I mixed up all the information I'm sorry.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words