Cryptocurrencies as source of investment - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

Cryptocurrencies as source of investment

I have been making money by keeping my crypto coins in my wallet for about 3 years. It is quite possible to make money from coins with staking possibilities and I recommend it to all of you.

Crypto means secured ! Crypto currency is the virual currency which just acts the roles for money. It can do whatever the real cash can do in this world. Crypto can be source of investments without any doubts and trouble. You can see so many examples. 

yes we can consider crypto as source of income , we can invest and then sit back and relax by earning through profit from investment , we can also do trading for more profit and income

Although crypto means decentralized market but sometimes it's price behavior not according to the market behavior because some whales manipulated the prices of this market. But still we invest on it. 

1 hour ago, mitsutech said:

We are still in developing stage and most of people don't have knowledge about this good investment that's why while we have time try to learn bitcoin because this will be a good source of income in the future 

Yes i agree to you that's why now I keep collecting many crypto currency even price of this are low because I believe that time will come and we will reap all the seeds we planted

I have read a lot of articles and some other blog about currency.  And at last i came to know that it is bes..  One can invest here.

If you have extra money on your bank account or on pocket then it is better to invest on cryptocurrencies which will give you profit on future. the more the investment the more you will earn profit but on correct time

I agree with the OP that we must use this time for crypto investment because there are still not many people who know or are interested in investing in crypto. But of course it must be accompanied by a mature plan.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

For investing in cryptocurrency there is risk. So to be successful you need to dedicate time and efforts, know  more about virtual currencies. A lot of cryptocurrencies available nowadays.

I think that in point of information and I believe in the opportunity the most excellent method in addition to alternative they will decide more populace are Cryptocurrencies as starting place of speculation at this second there are not exemption any person know how to right of entry to cryptocurrency. 

3 hours ago, Mahmud190 said:

Many people have started investing their fiat money into crypto because they know the real deal of crypto so some of them are crypto for their money.

Yes they have besides fiat does not have much investment opportunities just perfect for. making payment.

With increasing number of crypto users and demand for a decentralised method of payment, cryptocurrency is sure a good source of investment, historically, we can verify that. The world is evolving to an encrypted mode of financial services.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Crypto market has capitalization is near to 3 billions so try to know that many people invested in this because this market is high volatile and we it can gave us best results of investment. 

As an investment reporter, I obviously rely on cryptocurrency, but without the betrayal, if the Internet provides a way for anyone to bow down, if we get gold, to be featured together, in my judgmentIf we

Yes brother i believe that cryptocurrency is all time good sources of investment. Cryptocurrency can make huge profit through investing it. Though there patience is must needed and also knowledge about those trading too. One can earn huge profit through cryptocurrency investment. Thank you.

Cryptotalk is one of the best btc income site in the world. you can earn by posting in this site. Crypto money is give us from this site by comments. Daily earn to this site and withdraw by yobit exchanger. so guys you can join this site for earning bitcoin..thaks to cryptotalk

In this matter as a source of investment it is best way to earn money. The price of bitcoin is rapidly increasing day by day. Somehow 2018 it price goes down but now it the rate of price is increasing.            

well i m new member here i have no idea about investment on cryptocurrency now i m typing my daily 30 comments after some time when i collected some amount of money than i want to invest i want to learn about these topies.

Yes of course that actually and I think in the future the best way and option they will choose more people are Cryptocurrencies as source of investment at this moment there are not exception anybody can access to cryptocurrency.

its a probable thing that in the near future there will be more terrible competitions on cryptocurrency investment is going to happen

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto currency is the best source for the investment and also to be added that it helps all the type of person around the world and also it can happen to invest in short term and also in the long term project in the crypto currency.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:58 PM, Kaëns Christophe said:

i read lot of independant media paper or via internet. Dont Believe that the current economic situation is beautiful as official sources trying to make convice the people.

Very bad economics things will come soon . You must protect your beings positions by having other sources of prosperity. Cryptocurrenties are part of the solution as gold when your money in bank will be frozzen by goverments.its still time to invest in crypto before the great rise created by the panic which will coe when bad annoucements will arrive. It will be too late to think to begin invest in crypto .Do it when its still time , when most of majority of people is still ignorant or afraid aboutcrypto . 

These are alwyas been a source of income for us and i am a way too much happy that we can make alot of big money here.

I agree with you that many people now use crypto as an investment, since the government of a country cannot provide jobs for its citizens, so I think many people will go to crypto to make money.

Yes I prefer the crypto is one of the best way to invest investing in crypto currency is very important if and if we want to become a good trader or rich in future crypto currency is going to play a very important role from bigger to the lower local transactions

Yes you are right crypto currency source of invest because easy to use and very popular. Now I started Crypto currency bussiness because it's profitable bussiness and opportunity to earn huge amount.