Best and tested mining sites - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eniola

Best and tested mining sites

I don’t quite agree with you, there are good services where you can multiply your bitcoins, but it is better to participate in staning less risk of losing your coins

You already retired from that mine, pay up? because if they say it's free and then you have to buy a power of attorney for 2 years, then what's the trick or the scam. Personally I wouldn't buy.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptotab is a nice webbrowser to earn some btc. You really need good parts like strong CPU GPU to earn from it alot but the application Cryptotab is fine.

• +5 1

Best mining site is Tridex. I have invested 511$ about two weeks ago and I am getting 3,33% my daily profit. There is own cloud mining function that working automatically when you have registered.

About project Tridex. Plans are:
* 2% daily for 100 days; 3.33% daily for 60 days; 4% daily for 50 days;
* Min. deposit $10;
* Min. withdrawal $1; 0.000113 BTC; 0.0478 ETH; 45.66 XRP; 0.21 LTC; 614 TRX; 0.1634 XMR; 0.124 DASH; 4000 DOGE;
* Payout type Instantly;
* Affiliate program 10%;
* Payment systems Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, DashCoin, Ripple, Dogecoin, Monero.
       Link below and Don't miss it!

Screenshot_2020-10-04 Deposit.png

Screenshot_2020-10-04 Mining.png

Screenshot_2020-10-04 Main.png

Screenshot_2020-10-04 Withdraw.png

Screenshot_2020-10-04 Deposit(1).png

On 10/4/2020 at 3:55 PM, Essaouira20 said:

Cryptotab is a nice webbrowser to earn some btc. You really need good parts like strong CPU GPU to earn from it alot but the application Cryptotab is fine.

Cryptotab broswer is a good way to earn bitcoin by connecting and referring people, but I wonder why such app should be on phones when it can damage phones, and when the phone reward is out of profit, I will not recommend the phone version. 

I do not like mining sites because there is always better ways to get money and save your CPU and GPU at the same time even if mining may make more money, in addition it is not easy to find a good mining site.

The golden days of cloud mining are over. Back when ETH was sub 20 USD worth, these contracts made huge profits in the long run for the user but now its all a gamble and most of these sites blatantly scam people. It isn't what it used to be. If you really want to mine remotely just rent a rig from Minergate or Nicehash.

Mining through this site is the best part of my life ... I brought my speed to 1
But in the end, due to my mistake, my device malfunctioned forever ... and after that, I stopped mining ... but I intend to forcefully return to this area and through this site.

I have heard a lot about mining sites, there are those who said that they are useful at first, and there are those who have complained about them. But I think that relying on applications is much better, as they are characterized by simplicity and lack of complexity, unlike websites.

• +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 8:20 PM, Eniola said:

Best and tested mining sites are Bigmine.io and Genesis mining 

Bigmine.io offers free mining for  a week and its also for free but if you want to withdraw it you need to buy hash power of more than 0.5th/s for 2 years and withdrawal is fast and easy

Genesis mining is also a great mining site its easy to use.

You could deposit with your Credit card and also bitcoin also

withdrawal is quick and fast

Let me correct you here, always keep in mind for what you are buying in mining power is always profitable if you have stable rate. Let say if you buy mining power of 0.005BTC @ 30000$ and later on its giving 1000 satoshi daily but late on its price go above 50000$ then you will only get 600-700 satoshi, So what you get in the end? 0.004-0.005 BTC. this is not always lucky for everyone. So i would suggest to trade yourself for short profit if you really want to make some handsome amount. I hope you understand my opinion.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

My friend, you should know that mining is not really profitable these days, especially cloud mining, if not deception and fraud, for me I advise to stay away from all mining sites, if you do not have your own mining device then it is better to stay away from this The scope, because you waste time in it, the benefits that you may get from trading are much greater.

You already know it my friend, that you need a terrible amount of power ( electricity) to be able to mine, and the outcome of the mining is not that much , even if the site is honest and tried before as you have mentioned. So you will end up getting what you have earned just to pay for the participation in hash and for the power, That does not sound good , does it?

• +3 1

I have not known any good mining sites but I have known good mining pools, mining sites and mining clouds are not different, they are the same thing, they are scammers. Some can be legit but I have only seen the scam ones. It is good to avoid them than to lose money. 

On 12/16/2019 at 8:20 PM, Eniola said:

Best and tested mining sites are Bigmine.io and Genesis mining 

Bigmine.io offers free mining for  a week and its also for free but if you want to withdraw it you need to buy hash power of more than 0.5th/s for 2 years and withdrawal is fast and easy

Genesis mining is also a great mining site its easy to use.

You could deposit with your Credit card and also bitcoin also

withdrawal is quick and fast

Thanks dear for your good information.

And now i have found a good website for minning.

his name is gateminning.

yes, its good for us.

And it gives a good amount.

in a simple way. 
hope when you see you will definetly use this

You know that despite your advice I will not try them because I have searched earlier about different types of mining and found out that most of them are useless, except the one with which you buy expensive equipment's and even this one will need many years to pay you back. The sites that you are suggesting will ask you to stay on line all the time and this will consume your device.

• +2 1

If you have tried these sites then this is best for us. I will join these sites but I want to ask what I mean by these sites every day one I try a lot of mining sites but I could not earn. I will try these sites.

For me, I do not trust mining sites because the majority of these sites are illegal . Even legitimate sites will give you a very small profit rate and ask you many conditions when trying to withdraw profits . So I prefer to take advantage of my time in something else .