Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
moeletaly

Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ?

Thank you for bringing up this topic that the field of cryptocurrencies has not yet received good knowledge from countries. Therefore, we find that many countries ban cryptocurrencies and force their people to move away from them for fear of their country's economy and the price of paper currencies falling. I hope everyone will switch to electronic payment because it is better. From paying in paper currencies, especially with the situation in which the world is living now...

• Useful or interesting 1

We are really sorry for those members from the blocked countries, moderators blocked 7 countries because there were a big number of scammers from those countries and that's why they had to do a tough decision.

• Useful or interesting 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I don’t know cryptotalk why not paid money I think crypto is ban this countries so don’t pay some countries spam on cryptotalk this is reason I think 

On 10/7/2020 at 1:01 PM, moeletaly said:

I have a question  to moderators and seniors why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk I want to know if there are reasons for it or any problems with it 

Cryptotalk doesn't pay some countries such as India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Egypt, Philippines etc. It is the policy the this forum. I assume- people of these countries make huge spam. There may be other reasons behind this. The authority knows well.

Some countries don't have online payments available so that's a disadvantage and they won't be able to make it through any web sites. 

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

We are really sorry for those members from the blocked countries, moderators blocked 7 countries because there were a big number of scammers from those countries and that's why they had to do a tough decision.

I'm sad for this but I'm more happy because I can be here i thank moderators for allowing us to register and open accounts in this forum money is nothing next to the knowledge I knew from here and moderators do the good for this forum nothing more important than the good for the forum. And thanks to all people who answered my question 🧡

I think because of spamming and a lot of multiple accounts  @moeletaly Seven countries were banned from receiving payments.It was surely a tough decision for the moderators.I am glad that I am able to work here in this forum and grow my knowledge of crypto and also earn some money.

You are wrong @Abas These seven countries were not banned due to payment reasons ,they were banned for spamming and low quality posts and Multiple accounts.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Because participants from these countries violate the rules of the cryptotalk forum, they spam messages, copy other people's messages, write off-topic, use multiple accounts, so they don't get paid

239/5000

The reason why in some countries payment is not allowed in some Cryptos; It is because in those countries there are economic sanctions by countries where these exchange platforms operate, which is why they avoid being sanctioned
  • -1 1

The reason for this may be the number of scammers in that country. There are many countries in which the people over there would create multiple accounts and give themselves fake reputation and then use multiple accounts for earning. This kind of behaviour gives cryptotalk a bad name and therefore this forum has banned those countries.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I don't know more but I think these countries won't support cryptotalk in their business and may these countries members violated the rules of yobit. 

I am from Venezuela and they do not make payments to people from my country, in Venezuela it is forbidden to make transactions in cryptocurrencies although the government launched its own cryptocurrency called "PETRO" more than a year ago.

On 10/7/2020 at 10:01 AM, moeletaly said:

I have a question  to moderators and seniors why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk I want to know if there are reasons for it or any problems with it 

When this Forum was starting, there was a huge spike of spam bots from those countries posting nonsense and copy paste so they decided it would be easier to just ban the whole countries.

Some people said that this wasn't a right choice but they didn't offer any other solution to deal with all the spam.

because a lot of the people from these countries were allowed at first but they were spamming the forum and making useless topics and replies, so make sure to keep your content good so you dont get blocked.

• +1 2

Our major assignment in this forum is to make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit from but some members take this for granted especially members from the likes of Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Egypt and Philippines and for that reason the administration choose to remove them from participating in the campaign since they are not ready to contribute positively.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Oxygen99

That's right, we will take that there are some countries banned from the site
Therefore, she does not receive any money or bonuses from the forum
Note that the forum expressly supports everyone, and everyone here publishes only useful
So whoever benefits, will definitely contribute positively

Our primary assignment is to make sure we send in beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency and anything related to it because only by that we can get the average rating which wi enable us earn talkcoin for our post and for those in those listed countries they won't get paid even if they post.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The reasons may be many, but I think that the country's policy has a big role in that, it may be because these countries do not support cryptocurrencies

Good question, maybe it is because in those countries they cheat or their laws do not accept cryptocurrencies by the country, but it would be a good act, that they could pay countries that are not available for any wallet

I have seen this and I've read in other posts that these people were banned because they were spammers. I have seen spam lately and it was bad to have in the forum so a massive cleanup is probably taking place.

On 10/7/2020 at 12:19 PM, Abduslampooom said:

I don't know why that ,,,,, I am from Yemen and i don't earn any thing 

Please support help us

Some countries are not allowed on this forum to earn. The reason behind this is that these countries users post low quality content on the forum. I think yemen is not restricted. You can earn on this forum. 

As duely observed, the main reason why most of these countries were blacklisted was mainly because of plagiarism and some fraudulent acts like owning and operating multiple accounts, the numbers of these acts from these countries were very high and at the same time, the quality of posts were very poor, I think that was what led to the sudden decision. 

On 10/7/2020 at 3:01 AM, moeletaly said:

Maybe it has to do with the politics of the country of origin, or it could be the difficulty to pay to said prohibited country. It is also a question for me and I would like to read something about it, there are countries that are exiled for having a bad reputation in terms of scams, bots or spam.