Cryptp vs fiat, where are many hackers and scammers - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptp vs fiat, where are many hackers and scammers

I think that fraudsters exist everywhere, whether in cryptocurrencies or in fiat currencies, but the secrecy that cryptocurrencies possesses can be clearly exploited by fraudsters, and the electronic field always has a wide area for fraud, by sending links containing hackers with it, they can  Stealing your private key and therefore your money.

I think that all fraudsters follow one method of stealing, which is by logging in to the links that claim to give free profit, so we have to be careful and not enter any anonymous link.

• +1 1

Scammers are everywhere, but they are more prevalent in the world of cryptocurrencies because it is difficult to follow them or know their identity, so we must be very careful when dealing with strangers

Unfortunately, fraud exists in the two currencies, you cannot tell which currency contains more fraud, but I think that fiat currencies are more prevalent in addition to the presence of a large number of counterfeiters and it is difficult to detect counterfeit currencies, unlike cryptocurrencies

My friend, I think that fraudsters exist everywhere, whether in the field of cryptocurrencies or securities, but I think that the fraud methods associated with cryptocurrencies are more sophisticated and therefore the issue of security is more difficult with regard to cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

Not only in cryptocurrencies there are hackers, but also in fiduciary transactions, this is why we must be very careful in all the transactions we make, because hackers are waiting for people to keep this information and want to invest in things without the necessary knowledge to do so, so we must always bear in mind that our quality will always vary according to the information we have.

It's not without scammers, but the difference is that fiat scams can be detected in easier ways than cryptocurrency scammers.
But we can avoid cryptocurrency scammers if we have good experience, and we are more careful.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I think that there are a lot more scammers in the cryptocurrency, only real professionals work with Fiat, and you can earn a lot on the cryptocurrency without going out.

Scammers and hackers in the crypto space are becoming more astute as they seek a positive outcome for their greed. 

As a result,I believe this exacerbates the problem of others refusing to believe in crypto.

• +1 1

Because cryptocurrencies that use the internet network are certainly not free from hackers and scammers, whereas fiat if fiat is fiat paper then there is no risk of being hacked but if fiat is digital then hacking also exists. As cryptocurrency users, of course, we have to anticipate hackers and scammers by always keeping our assets in our wallets safely and guarding them.

• +5 1

There are many scammers, but they are types, and their methods of deception and fraud differ, and the purpose of their fraud and fraud, so all we have to do is take our precautions from them and not be indifferent to everything they do.

Hackers exist everywhere they see possibilities, so I'd say scammers exist in both the fiat and crypto realms. But, because crypto is the money of the future, I believe that more scammers, such as vultures, are eagerly looking to set up ponzi schemes to make a fast buck if an opportunity in the cryptocurrency realm introduces itself.

Well good idea share with us .I think hackers and scammer is also in the both sides.Some times in fiat currency they also cheat the people very easily .They have techniques that how to get money from hack or scam the person this person maybe pay with cryptocurrency or with Fiat money, but money is money crypto or fiat...

On 12/16/2019 at 4:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

Where do you think are most hackers and scammers between crypto and fiat. Me I think in cryptocurrencie there have many hackers and scammers but I don't know about fiat

Crypto and fiat each have their advantages and disadvantages. However, because fiat is official money that has been legalized by the state, hackers and con artists are targeting fiat more. For hackers and scammers, fiat is more useful, especially fiat security that can still be hacked in various ways, this is what makes banks or countries think hard to improve internet network security at each bank.

• +5 1

I believe there are a lot of hackers in the fiat and crypto worlds because there are a lot of members who constantly ask for your personal data and they always wonder how you can be afraid of this platform and ruin your job.

There are scammers everywhere now and they are always ready to take advantage, but i think they are normally found in the cryptocurrency rather than the fiat currencies, so they most of dealt with so as to create a very condusive environment.

I think ou account can hack when we have money in our wallet. So it good if we use safe and secure wallet. But i think scammers in fiat money is more then cryptocurrency.  You won't believe that how scammers attract people in fiat money.  So i think we k ow most of scame that can with cryptocurrency, so we can make save from them. But in fiat money we know that is scame but we believe that is right on the base of man.so we need to care about avoid to make this type of mistake. 

Well both crypto and fiat monetary standards has loads of scammers however there are a greater number of scammers in the digital forms of money than that of the fiat monetary standards, there are truly alot in the event that them in the digital currencies and there work in an unexpected way.

Scammers and fraudsters are all around us which is dangerous for this we all need to be very carefully from those scammers but i think scammers are mostly present in fiat rather then cryptocurrency if we every lose our money then we will not be able to know how we can get back so be careful from scam sites. 

Being an online currency, I think crypto currency is facing more scammers and hackers. Crypto currency is just visual while on the other hand fiat currency is in our hands and that's why it have lower risks of loss. Today scammers have their advanced tricks and they are also interested in stealing crypto currency.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I have no idea on flat but am a participant in cryptocurrency activities but where i think we have scammers and hackers much is the forum where am a member easily you will see members are scam and hack from their earning and also if they invest.

Yes dear in Crypto currencies many scammers and spammers are wandering . And they make us greedy and we lose our money . And some time we share our Information with other's and they have our account and they stole our currency. 

There are hackers in both the world of Fiat currencies and in the world of cryptocurrencies it is just that the number of hackers and scammers in cryptocurrencies will be greater since it uses mainly internet connections and it is online.

I think the same as you my dear friend, I hope you are very well, and that is that hackers or scammers usually work on the internet, in browsers, because it is much easier for them to steal money from a person, since it is in virtual money, it is obviously much more difficult to steal physical money.

Fraudulent methods are many and it may be present in the two types of currencies, but I think that fraud in cryptocurrencies is more common, because cryptocurrencies are only available on the Internet, in addition to being decentralized currencies, and this fraudulent matter will not be tracked, and this is a suitable atmosphere for fraudsters.