Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

Lol are you serious? Cryptocurrency exists many-many years and all this questions must go away

cryptocurrency is the one of the best forms of investing and holding your funds

Not believe, I made some money from cryptocurrency, even though there are a few projects that have been scams. However, in recent times, a myriad of scam projects have sprung up like mushrooms

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I think it is not a scam. There are scam currencies, but not all of them. This field is the future and the reason is the development of technology and normal operations cannot keep pace with this development

No, rule out cryptocurrency being a fake given the large volume of trading that happens every day and every hour, there are a lot of investors who pump the coin in the millions I don't think this could all be a scam

hi

it was an old idea,
I think there are more and more people who laugh at this idea
there are more and more people entering the crypto world now

have nice day

It really is the technology of the era Only there are projects that are based on fraud and distortion of all digital currencies

Why would one still believe that all cryptocurrency is a scam, there are scam cryptocurrencies no doubt, there are so many good and legit cryptos out there.. 

A lot of project today is probably scam that make their shitcoins out of nothing and after a lot of promises ran away with your money. But the top-500 may be cryptocurrencies now is probably never scam just because creators already have a lot o profit.

Scam generally means to cheat if someone promise you something and does not fulfill its promises than it's a scam. In crypto there are different type of scams because of which you can suffer loss but to call whole crypto community scam is not correct. Sometimes new projects comes in a market with new ideas but they that doesn't mean that they are scam. My advice to every one is that they should first learn the basics of the blockchain technology before investing in any crypto project.  

It is unreasonable to consider a cryptocurrency a scam because it is already many years old and it is quite easy to distinguish a scam from a normal one

In my opinion crypto is not a scam, I believe the scam is everywhere, in this regard I do not believe crypto currency is a scam but rather a change for the future.

The world of cryptocurrencies are not scam, they are the new world economy, what if there are many cryptocurrency projects that are scam, but this does not mean that all of them are.

Crypto currency is not fraudulent.  It is the modern currency in the world.  There are many coins with different names.  With these, investment and trade can be done.  It is also possible to earn these.  These can also be earned from this crypto.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

i fold 😞

everything can turn out to be a scam if you do not inform yourself well in my case I spent with the oikos coin I bought it and its value fell, I thought it was manipulated but I realized that I made the mistake of buying when I should not now I keep them until its price rises, that is why I recommend you to study that currency or that token and always call experts to guide you

On 12/16/2019 at 4:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

I think the scam is not cryptocurrencies but the way some people on the planet see the opportunity to scam others through cryptocurrencies, it's very simple, some ask you for 0.1 ETH to give you 1 ETH, that's already an indication that someone wants to steal from you and take money from you. But blockchain-based technology, ERC20, TRC20, among others are very useful for asset savings.

No, I honestly do not think it is a scam, because it is supported all over the world and there is already a lot of evidence of its effectiveness and veracity in terms of transactions since it uses an encryption method that makes it scam-proof.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

I have not thought that it is a scam, they already have more than 10 without any problem

I don't think that crypto is scam, i really appreciate the financial system cause its  bring a  great revolution in this sector. but its true that there is lots of scammers all over the market. The scammers are the main responsible to ruin the  market reputation. 

Может быть криптовалюта изобреталась в качестве аферы,но эта афера превзошла все ожидания изобретателя, превратилась в мировой финансовый инструмент.