Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam? - Page 37 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Do you believe that's cryptocurrency is scam?

Not really because the purpose for which they were created is not that, but nevertheless many people take advantage of it to create scams, we can see that cryptography is very transparent

I don't think so, since I was able to verify that cryptos are true, but for sure many new people may think so, for that I want you to know that this is little by little, knowledge is gained with each day that we learn more about this great network.

Anyone who enters the cryptographic world and operates with cryptocurrencies, will immediately realize that this is not a scam, it is true that there are projects aimed at that, but most are not, you must know where and when to invest is like this of imple.

On 16/12/2019 at 1:56 PM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

no dude I don't ever think that cryptocurrency is scam so it depends upon us that how we become attracted by scammers and indulged in their offers so it is best currency and legit on its own self

21 hours ago, Ali33 said:

I was very young and I did not know what cryptocurrencies are, and I did not think that it would reach here, I thought it was a failed attempt to transfer our lives more to the digital world, but it was the true destination of humanity, no I think it is a fraud, of course

Same emotions prompted me @Ali33to mirror Bitcoin and crypto system as of then a irrelevant offers or stuffs to humanity. But today BTC is dominating the globe virtually reflecting positive impact on global economy. The earlier a person joined Crypto system the better opportunity stand to make 

Cryptocurrencies are not a scam as long as you know where to invest, part of being successful is knowing how to analyze the projects in which you want to enter and obtain a profit from it, if you make a mistake and make a bad choice, the responsibility for that fact falls on ti, not in an ecosystem created with the sole purpose of decentralizing the economy, it must also be taken into account that for some to win, others must lose, that is the science of the market.

No I don't think cryptocurrency is a scam, because many people have earn from it, it's only the people who used it illegal way that think is a scam.

No crypto currency is not a scam. There are scams in crypto currencies but crypto currency can never be considered a scam. It has helped billions of people and it is still doing that daily. We have to use our brains and determine scams. We can't say a platform is scam just because their is scammers.

Different fraudsters attack your account in various ways to commit fraud by sending emails to the account or they attack you on your account of course. It is vital for them to refrain from these.  They should not be given information

On 12/16/2019 at 2:41 PM, Lubruselu said:

Since you were started to use the cryptocurrencies while you were think it might be scam, do you believe cryptocurrencies is still scamming till today? And why you think that

Not all the cryptocurrencies turned out to be scams. Some might be a scam, as they are only meant for creating profit with short time, and intentionally created to defraud people. Most of the ICO's are scams, and only created to entice people with offers, so that they will buy them, and later the platform closes the scheme, and ran way with the funds they've raised from the investors.

• Useful or interesting 1

No crypto currency is not a scam in fact scamers are present in this platform. So should be careful from scamers and don't listen to anyone who ask about your crypt money or told you about any type of gambling. 

No my dear friend. I do not think crypto currency to be a scam because it is paying me. Scammers never pay you back. And if we are recieving something in real in return or our work then its definitely not a scam.

I think that your presentation of the topic is somewhat wrong, so how can I believe that cryptocurrencies are SCAM and all of us here deal with them and earn through them, perhaps that is the case, but for people who have not tried to engage and deal with cryptocurrencies and this matter they still think so

I never think it’s a scandal for us. It can be scandalous for abusers. By working here we get paid And I can learn a lot. So I think it's good for us.

Deception in this field exists. There are some counterfeit currencies that you cannot rely on, but on the other hand there are many work that you can rely on and enter into good deals.

On 16/12/2019 at 9:56 AM, Lubruselu said:

I personally didn't believe crypto currencies is a scam and I've been explaining to many people also. I've benefited from it and I know how it works not like other ponci scheme.

No I don't think cryptocurrency is a scam my dear friend because cryptocurrency is a new digital currency yeah but one chance is the hacker hack your currency. 

Well, if we thought it was fraud, then you will not see us here, it is a trading process, an exchange, there are currencies that are rising and falling, your loss of money does not mean that you have been deceived, and your money profit will result by making sure of your experience, information, and your prediction of the path of currencies.

• +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 6:13 PM, febriyana said:

Yes i am still thinking all cryptocurrency is scam. Because when i see the price is like crazy, you can lose around 10% if you keep holding Bitcoin this month.

What happen the price is really going down to $0 in short time?

That is not good and make the bad perception going up everywhere.

Overall i still believe cryptocurrency is real project.

I don't agree with you, not all cryptocurrencies are scam, only some of them are scam because cryptocurrency failed to enter the market, nobody invests in cryptos and then it's a scam. There are always failed projects left by the team, the ever-falling volume of coins makes crypto worthless. For that, if you want to invest in crypto then choose a well-known cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Not at all man it is not scam it is original platform where you can earn and learn as well but you need to do work hard if you want to earn in future the digital currency have very bright future.......

The cryptocurrency market contains more than 8000 coins and tokens, and certainly there are fraudulent projects and swindles, but the best thing we can do is trade and invest in the first 100 coins in the Coin Market Cap.

Bitcoin's market cap today exceeds large companies like Tesla.

Your information is fully wrong and it is impossible because cryptocurrency is one of the best platform in all over the world which is used as a worldwide project in online earning and Bitcoin is used as a digital currency in their site and there are several people attached to this site and are much and more profitable earning from this real based learning program that everyone want from any site but I also advised to all member to keep be aware because there are many cameras on this side who also ask your personal information and data because they will harm for you and your information that you can from this site and also damage to their profit that you want from this real based learning program.

Some crypto coins are of course scams. I have come across thousands of scam projects over the years. After a while, you can understand at a glance what is real and what is fake. :)

No, I don't accept that digital currency is trick or scam the individuals who imagined that it was misled then I think it was a direct result of need information and furthermore for absurdity and avaricious. In crypto you need to shellfish and savvy to take any choice really at that time you will be fruitful in crypto. Likewise need sufficient information about crypto.

• +2 1

Deception is in the sites that tell you I will give you some currencies for nothing. Yes, this is an annoying deception, but if you mean the existence of cryptocurrencies in life, it is for there and a list and a lot of people are working with it, investing it and trading currencies.