What Coin before Bitcoin? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What Coin before Bitcoin?

I do not know very well about this matter, but I think that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that was created, especially because it is currently the basis of all currencies

In currency world, no other coin is as powerful as bitcoin. It Start is journey from 2009. In a very short time it has become very famous and adorable for every one. Most people like it and use it. I don’t think no other coin become famous as like it.                

• +2 1

All i know is bitcoin is the first crypto currency coin and i think there is no other coins than bitcoin who was the first crypto.then after they see the wide popularity if it the born of other coins most specially those altcoins

• +2 1

i don't thing that there is another coin before bitcoin because bitcoin is the first cryptocurreny on the market. I don't know if there are coins that is not famous enough that they release before bitcoin, but as far as I know bitcoin was the first currency that they release online.

Edited by Michailma

No there is no any coin before bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and was created in the year 2009 by the great man called satoshi nakamato, since then bitcoin has been showing good impression by increasing in terms of value and popularity all over the world.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the first and also like the father of all coins in cryptocurrency. Also, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the origin of cryptocurrency. Without bitcoin, other coins might not be invented because people doesn't really have an idea of doing such things like that.

• +1 1

No, there is no such coin, except for the Bitcoin cryptocurrency. If it was, then we all knew about it, and maybe it was, we just don’t know about it...

There ia no coin before the bitcoin. It is the first digital currency in this world.this is a first coin that has very high value  bitcoin is a coin which has leading coin and having very large price. It get fame in very short period of time. 

Bitcoin is the first digital currency. After that other crypto-currencies arrived day after day. Bitcoin is one of the most demanding and popular crypto currency of all time. People are showing interest in it. Bitcoin has a promising future. Im very optimistic about it.

I do not think that there are cryptocurrencies before Bitcoin, so the rest of the currencies are called alternative currencies. Bitcoin is the founder of cryptocurrencies and this is why, in my opinion, it is experiencing a great spread and prosperity.

• +2 1

My friend, Bitcoin is the first digital currency that was invented, as it is the basis for cryptocurrencies, after which other currencies began to appear and diversified a lot, just as token currencies that depend on other currencies appeared.

Certainly, there was no cryptocurrency before Bitcoin because Satoshi Nakamoto invented Bitcoin and blockchain technology in 2008, after which it disappeared and no one knew who is was.

• Useful or interesting 1

I believe Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency that started in 2009, followed by Litecoin in 2011, then xrp in 2013, then Ethereum in 2015, and many other currencies, but Bitcoin is the first so it is the most popular.

• +3 1

In currency world, no other coin is as powerful as bitcoin. It Start is journey from 2009. In a very short time it has become very famous and adorable for every one. Most people like it and use it. I don’t think no other coin become famous as like it.                

• +3 1

As far as I know. There seems to be no coin that existed prior to bitcoin. Since bitcoin was the first blockchain to be created, it can be called the father or king of all other crypto. Being the first cryptocurrency is also what makes bitcoin so famous, cementing its place at the peak of the valuation of all cryptocurrencies.

No, my friend, Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to be created, as it is the basis for the rest of the alternative currencies. Satoshi Nakamoto created the Blockchain and then created Bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency to use.

I do not know, dear friend, if there was any currency before Bitcoin that used blockchain technology, as our focus is currently on good cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.

• +2 1

There is no cured currency before Bitcoin, it is the currency that led to the creation of this field and it is the main currency in the field of cryptocurrencies, and then the rest of the currencies began to appear afterwards.

My friend, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that was created in the world and it is considered the father of the rest of the alternative cryptocurrencies, and there was no cryptocurrency before it.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency, without a central bank, that can be sent from one person to another over the Bitcoin network in a peer-to-peer manner without the need for a third-party intermediary (such as banks). Network transfers are verified using encryption and are recorded in a distributed ledger called Chain Blocks. Bitcoin is created as a reward for a process known as mining. It can be exchanged for other currencies, products and services. Research produced by the University of Cambridge estimates that in 2017, there were between 2.9 and 5.8 million users using a cryptocurrency wallet, and most of them were using bitcoin.

Dear anyone was not before btc . Bitcoin is the 1st cryptocurrencies which was introduced in 1st . And it is leading all cryptocurrencies . And we can say that bitcoin is a father or mother of all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is more valuable and important compare to all cryptocurrencies. 

As for my information, I do not believe that there is any cryptocurrency before the Bitcoin currency, it is the first cryptocurrency that was officially issued in the world in 2009 by a Japanese person named Satoshi, but this does not mean that there can be no cryptocurrencies issued earlier than the Bitcoin currency, but it was not Popular or was deleted early

• +2 1

I don't think any one coin before bitcoin.  So bitcoin is the only and first coin which is in high price and we can make money from bitcoin.it like father of other coins. So no one like bitcoin so if we have knowledge about bitcoin then we can get money from bitcoin by investment and trading . So it good if we get knowledge and some information about cryptocurrency and then make right decisions to invest in bitcoin. 

Their is some information about another coin before BTC but it does not become popular.It was a token and officially become coin.BTC is most popular and adopted coin .So many people doesn't know about this.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to adopt blockchain technology, which makes it a decentralized currency, and then other currencies that we know now, such as Litecoin, which are very similar to it, appeared.

• +3 1