What Coin before Bitcoin? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

What Coin before Bitcoin?

I don’t think there are any coin before bitcoin. I think bitcoin is the great coin for everyone. This is father of the all crypto currency. So there are no coin before bitcoin.

• +1 1

The btc has been a pioneer in the world of cryptocurrencies, it was always the first and the one that helped to promote other cryptocurrencies and new projects and this is something that was always positive.

• +1 1

I don't know and heard about any coins before bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency and have high  market value than any other virtual currency and is the most preferred coin to trade and make investment. 

• +1 1

On 12/31/2020 at 1:59 AM, yato987 said:

Bitcoins was the first cryptocurrency made by satoshi then other cryptocurrencies were made , so there is no coin before Bitcoin , and this is why Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency around the world and  there are huge demand for it , also in general its price affect the market hugely and any pump or dump will for sure affect other currencies prices

Any coin aside bitcoin is called an alternative coin(altcoins) and most of them depends on the value of bitcoin before they also increase in the Cryptocurrency marketplace because bitcoin is the mother of all Cryptocurrencies in cryptoworld today.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 7:32 PM, hmind said:

I just want to ask if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?

@hmind

For me, I know the first digital currency, Bitcoin was created in 2009, as I do not know others, and after that, many cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogs, Dashcoin and many of them appeared

I do not have any information about the currencies that were before the Bitcoin currency appeared, because I entered this field and was a beginner and did not know anything about it until I began to take information about it and work with this currency only.

I don't buy any coins before bitcoin. When i started buying crypto i just know the bitcoin only. After few months of using bitcoin i know about the others coin like doge,ether and litecoin.

Bitcoin is the father for other coins, there wasn't any other coin before bitcoin. That's why bitcoin is so famous. Most of the coins try to be like bitcoin but they couldn't make that happend. Some people say etherium is better than bitcoin, but i don't think it is. When they release etherium we could buy thousands of etherium with 1 bitcoin.

• +3 1

There is no other coin before bitcoin. Bitcoin is he king of cryptocurrency. Before bitcoin there is no coin. Cryptocurrency started their journey by bitcoin. So no doubt bitcoin is first and best cryptocurrency. 

I think the first coin was bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of all coins. After the recognition of Bitcoin and its success, other coins started to appear on the market. Bitcoin is the inspiration for subcoins.

Before Bitcoin, no one had any idea to create an inventory to create such a currency. Everything I had done before bitcoin was paper currency, but when free coins were made, after that all the crunchies were made. Bitcoin itself is the first coin that was in digital form, after this, as many people have come in the digital form, before that no coin was in the decision form, in the form of bitcoin or in any such form.

If you're asking if there was another coin before Bitcoin, the answer is no. Bitcoin is the first of all coins that were created when other coins started appearing, but before Bitcoin there were none. 

• +2 1

I think Bitcoin is a very old currency and because of its high popularity it is joining the Millions of people.I think no other currency can erase bitcoin because it is trusted currency having good security.If you want to do business online then you can join bitcoin and earn a lot of profit.  

We notice the emergence of cryptocurrencies from time to time, but Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies. As there was no cryptocurrency before Bitcoin appeared.
After Bitcoin was introduced, many currencies appeared, some of which remained until now and maintained its strength, and some of them deteriorated and ended.

Nowadays the era of digital currency and cryptocurrency is increasing Due to this, the demand for bitcoin has also increased to a great extent. No other equal digital currency has come against Bitcoin so far .So we can say that till now bitcoin is the best digital currency and cryptocurrency .There is no digital currency that can counter bitcoin yet.In the coming days, there may be a digital currency that is better than a bitcoin.but at the moment it does not seem to be happening. 

I don't imagine that there would be some other coin before Bitcoin in light of the fact that till now as I have experience Bitcoin I feel that Bitcoin is the lone advanced coin whose rage among the clients was exceptionally amazing and I don't believe that there was such coins like Bitcoin previously.

There were so many trials before bitcoin but they did not use blockchain technology and ended up with failure.. bitcoin was the first successful creation.

Satoshi nakamoto was the first man to get the idea of creating bitcoin and called it cryptocurrency, so that's there was no any coin before bitcoin.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Currencies other than bitcoin may not be invented because people don't really have the idea to do such a thing. It's just my idea and my opinion, so I'm not sure if it's right. Also, Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the source of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the first and also the father of all currencies in cryptocurrency. As far as I know, there is no currency that exists before Bitcoin.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:57 AM, hakimgentlemen said:

I don't think the world has known any other coin than Btc? Certainly after Btc many coins came into the world with a price higher than Btc but vaporized over time and Btc remains number one.

There is not any other coin before the Bitcoin becasue the Bitcoin is the first coin which will come in the world and this coin change the peoples life and they invest in this project and now they are billionaire this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think any coin comes before bitcoin because this coin is the king of all these coins and all crypto currency is made after this coin. This is a digital curency.bitcoin is the first and oldest cryptocurency .

2 hours ago, katri2 said:

We know bitcoin was the world's first cryptocurrency and other cryptocurrency appeared after the same blockchain, as they could work on open source blockchain and any interested developer and create other currencies. It's good about this kind of technology that lets others use them, to continue developing it every time, and that's why the cryptocurrency world has evolved.   

@katri2 bitcoin is the first technology and also will be fateful to cryptocurrencies your are right blockchain is the first wallet or technology organize with bitcoin and was imported to be use in some several years.  

I don't think the world knows any currency other than BTC? Of course after BTC many currencies came into the world at a higher price than BTC but evaporated over time and BTC is number one. 

On 12/14/2019 at 11:17 PM, hmind said:

I just want to ask if there any coins before bitcoin for said coins which adopted the blockchain system?

No friends Bitcoin was first cryptocoin to adopt blockchain technology as far as I know. Bitcoin whitepaper was released by Satoshi Nakamoto in the first time of world history. So everyone nowadays says Bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency  because it was first cryptocoin. 

• +2 1