Why some writers think cryptocurrency has failed to fulfill its main purposes? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Why some writers think cryptocurrency has failed to fulfill its main purposes?

Fare fees are lower, better, and faster than traditional money transfers As for creating a wallet on the mobile device, it is the process of downloading a normal application like any other application As for its adoption, stores tend to adopt it in payment gradually, and electronic stores on the Internet, many of them add cryptocurrencies as a means of payment.

• +3 1

I think that they are paid by banks to provide this type of content, because if you look at the numbers bitcoin is at an all time high, which means we are going towards the right goal.

Dear, maybe a lot of writers and the public that the cryptocurrency failed with its objectives in general, and this is because some countries are fighting cryptocurrencies, and they are restricting them and rejecting them completely, but cryptocurrencies will reach the top soon, and will not fail. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies need a longer time to prove successful and we must be patient and support the cryptocurrencies.
The fees for converting cryptocurrencies are never high compared to the conversion fees charged by central banks

• +2 1

Because human is an enemy who is ignorant, and on the contrary, they say in terms of fees, they are few fees, and the reality is that it says other than what they say, because we see the spread of cryptocurrencies in the country and their use in other fields and technology, buying and selling, owning homes and lands, and so on.

My friend, the writer can write what he deems appropriate for him, but on the ground, cryptocurrencies have taken an upward grant that cannot be underestimated, and this trend has begun to approach entire countries and their support for encrypted clients, so we cannot write that cryptocurrencies have not achieved their goals. Thank you.

• +3 1

On 12/14/2019 at 4:25 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When I read articles about cryptocurrencies I come across some writers who believe cryptocurrency has not been a successful currency. They state some reasons for this:

1 - Few shops or retailers in the world accept crypto payment method. They welcome fiat buyers.

2 - The crypto technology is complex and it is hard for some people to create a wallet and convert their crypto to fiat

3 - Cryptocurrency is safe but some trading platforms are unsafe and hackers may run away with people's money

4 - Cryptocurrencies have high transaction fees

I extracted the above reasons from most articles which claim crypto is on the wrong path and it has not proved what it promised at the beginning. Do you agree with these writers? Why do they think like this about cryptocurrency?

Waiting to hear your words.

I think yes, really, at the beginning, it has failed in its purpose, but during the current year and perhaps the following year, digital currencies will be an actual source for work and purchase

On 12/14/2019 at 4:25 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When I read articles about cryptocurrencies I come across some writers who believe cryptocurrency has not been a successful currency. They state some reasons for this:

1 - Few shops or retailers in the world accept crypto payment method. They welcome fiat buyers.

2 - The crypto technology is complex and it is hard for some people to create a wallet and convert their crypto to fiat

3 - Cryptocurrency is safe but some trading platforms are unsafe and hackers may run away with people's money

I extracted the above reasons from most articles which claim crypto is on the wrong path and it has not proved what it promised at the beginning. Do you agree with these writers? Why do they think like this about cryptocurrency?

I do not think that it really failed with it because it is newly established. It takes years in order to secure work on it and for people to work with it and accept it in stores

It may be something real, I think that if governments create specific courses and add cryptocurrencies to schools as a way of learning about the new financial era, maybe they will already become familiar and thus it will be easier to understand and on the other hand with respect to Computer pirates is something that tests cryptocurrencies, you just have to wait for more security before these things.

Well there are some people i what i mean is the writers being bribed from telling the truth as that was happening sometimes and we cannot avoid it as in the end we do really have to find the truth on our own although it will be incredibly hard i can say its still worth to do so.

13 hours ago, CryptoSkye said:

On the writer's perspective, they might have been quite negative about writing news about crypto currency as it was still new and not that accepted in our society. They could have been biased but they need to also give some insights about what crypto really is about and drop off the bad rumors about it.

Writers can have a big influence on the people and how they think about cryptocurrency. Honest and realistic news agencies should be established to spread correct and positive news about crypto. Unfortunately, some of them are affected by some organization that are against crypto and they force their writers to reverse the truth and only write about negative aspects. The solution is to make news agencies as decentralized as possible.

No I don't think that cryptocurrencies has failed in its promised achievements. But rather I will say that the year 2020 has made its value to the heights that no one in the world now can deny the importance of cryptocurrencies and their vulnerability. Because in the time of pandemic when there was great depression of unemployment and poverty the cryptocurrency is made its importance and told people that how important it is and now the world is accepting it.

this is normal because so far crypto is not used by all people around the world and a lot still afraid of using it and governments use this to make more limits on using crypto so slow the increase in its price but I'm sure in the next few years all of that will change and the negative points you mentioned will be solved as well because crypto is growing so fast

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 7:25 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

My friend every things have to aspects one is positive and the other is negative in the same we can say that cryptocyrrency have a lot of advantage as well as disadvantages therefore we should get benefit of the cryptocyrrency by ignoring the disadvantages.

This is talk and misinformation and it has no validity as it is a wonderful currency of great importance and return for all and has made vast achievements and profits for many people around the world.

Developments are being continuously put in place to meet the growing demand for cryptocurrencies thanks to the features of these currencies as they provide greater privacy and security for users. 

Security must undoubtedly increase, this is something that remains a duty in the world of cryptocurrencies, and therefore it must be improved so that every day it is accepted more and more throughout the world if it is true this must improve.

I disagree with such writers because they are focusing only on the drawbacks and bad side if crypto currency and they forget to mention all the wonderful opportunities that crypto currency has created for everyone around the world one of the most important being that it has created occupation for a lot of people.

If really the locks and prohibitions of cryptocurrencies are a problem for new people to be deeply interested but of course this is due to fear, but it is only a matter of waiting more time for each day to be accepted since this is currently changing in favor of cryptocurrencies.

I have seen many post about that in other forum and platform too specially after the fall of the ripple coin the majority say that the ripple is dead and sell all ,they are wrong like every time when we have problems like that

I do not agree with that class of writers because in 2020 the cryptographic area has gained great power and I can say that it is becoming much easier to exchange crypto for fiat currency and it is incredible that there are people who say that cryptocurrencies have little success if we can see that the success of cryptocurrencies is overwhelming for the short time it has in the market, cryptographic trade is volatile and incredibly easy to trade, cryptocurrency is already very well accepted worldwide and any merchant accepts cryptocurrencies, The commissions of this type of virtual currencies are going to be lowered soon as it is gaining fame and many platforms are created by lowering the commission price so that this type of exchange becomes recognized in the crypto world, the clear example of binance.

Thank you for sharing the knowledge with us am sure with this we are going to know and understand why some writers think that cryptocurrencies has failed to fulfil it's main purposes 

I don't know why some writers think like this. Cryptocurrency fulfil its purpose and now they are doing it every day. The writers don't have any idea about cryptocurrency. They don't know anything about cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency fulfil his journey successfully. 

everyone used for cryptocurrencies are different not that it test being made for something and used for another thing everyone has different needs so their needs they use it wisely. In this digital era everything is changing into digital so this money is also been changing and many shops are accepting bitcoins because they know the value of bitcoin changes rapidly so they can make more income.