Crypto in Indonesia - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
anwarridin

Crypto in Indonesia

On 11/2/2020 at 9:26 PM, noshot said:

I did not know that Indonesia was interested in crypto. I seems that they can do fine but it is more like a private game and not a government right? I mean I hope they advance and promote it but if someone wants he can buy anywhere.

Not only Indonesia but all the world is interested in the crypto currency and many of the crypto user used it for the illegal money transfer or buy illegal stuff with it. 

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

That's a great news to Indonesia and the crypto world at large. If Indonesia as a country adopt blockchain technology its going to be a plus to crypto community, and I hope blockchain technology will be adopted by many countries very soon.

That is good news, we hope other countries around the world should also adopt the use of cryptocurrency, we hope to see more of crypto progress everyday to better crypto future? 

• +1 1

Its  great news for the crypto community and the people of the Indonesia, cause they have allow the new technology of the new era. The crypto should adopt by the others country's as well cause its gonna be the great solution of the unemployment. 

Indonesia, Vietnam and other East Asian countries are among the most supportive countries for this new and revolutionary economy It believes that it is an excellent way to raise the level of its economy and to use it in payment in commercial exchanges. We see that this expansion in support of the use of cryptocurrencies is unequivocally widespread in many countries.

• +2 1

the block 10 system has some great features and it can be used more than just transferring the cryptocurrency so that is why people are adopting the cryptocurrency and the Bitcoin

• +1 1

It only remains to wait for the results of Indonesia before the implementation of cryptocurrencies as such, because they have always had their sights set on cryptocurrencies as a solution to their problems, so it is something very good for all of us who wish that cryptocurrencies do not have so many sanctions or locks and are accepted.

Living in the great China neighbor the other countries cannot sit ideally they must start taking interest in crypto and block chain technology.Indonesia is small yet developing country who can grew more in future ,if they adopt block chain for economic stability they will secure good future. They government is taking interest not like big countries who are just thinking and secretly using cryptocurrency. This is a good news for Indonesian cryptocurrency community because their government is in right of Crypto. 

Cryptocurrencies are a big movements especially in countries where inflation has risen. Like in Venezuela, where people pay with BTC for their pizza.

You have to see the good point and that is that more countries join the cryptocurrency project, because this suits us all so they are in a great step and a great way to face crisis since the possible solution is in cryptocurrencies and this is what best of all.

• +2 1

The truth is that all the countries that join privately or at the state level I believe that the ways and means of using cryptocurrencies are there and this is something fundamental if they use them badly, it will go bad, if they do it well, the guidelines will go well.

• +2 1

This is comfortable information from the u . s . of Indonesia, whose financial system has usually developed in a brief period. Its adoption of blockchain technological know-how will decorate the use of cryptocurrencies in all sectors, and this is desirable for the encrypted world. 

You are right. Your news is best. I think indonesia will grow with the cryptocurrency. If indonesia accepted the crypto currency it is good for indonesia. Because this country has a good business. 

• +2 1

I accept that Asia's cryptocurrency production centers are China and Korea. In addition, all Asian countries should follow China and Korea's growth. After all, the Asian area relies heavily on cryptocurrency.

the condition of the cryptocurrency in the Indonesia is much better than the other countries because they are know about the the importance of the blockchain and they are using the blockchain for the cryptocurrency and this is very best

Yes, Indonesia must immediately follow the lag of technological progress. It seems like Indonesia has to learn from china which has advanced in trems of technology. Well this is good news for Indonesia because this country has a good business and crypto exists as an existence to spread adopting throughout the world. 

In almost all of the countries they are trying to make the rules and trying to find a way to track the cryptocurrency but they are unable to do so so that they can not loss the opportunity.

8 hours ago, RoyalHouse01 said:

In almost all of the countries they are trying to make the rules and trying to find a way to track the cryptocurrency but they are unable to do so so that they can not loss the opportunity.

There are cryptocurrencies which are trackable, but most of the cryptocurrencies is a waste of time to try and track them. In the end crypto would take over and governments would have nothing to do about.

This is incredible information from Indonesia and its future plans, this country may be able to surpass many others in future technology if it continues as it goes, relying on Chinese technology, we all know that in Chinese technology it always leads in everything the equivalent of this area.

The field of cryptocurrency is supported by many countries and Indonesia has joined it. It is a great achievement of this country and I hope that the currencies will spread more than that.

• +3 1

You share a great information and I hope the cryptocyrrency will grow more and more in the Indonesia because when someone try to get something then he can achieve it after doing the hardworking. So we know that cryptocyrrency is growing and increasing in the whole world therefore all countries will accept it very soon. 

I think that we see small countries starting to move towards cryptocurrencies and blockchain to solve their financial economy problems, unlike the great countries like America, which are still fighting the spread of cryptocurrencies because they threaten the sovereignty of the dollar in the world.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, encryption in Indonesia is very famous and sophisticated, it is really wonderful and the Government and the Indonesian people are keeping pace with this development, it is really wonderful and useful to all of us. 

This is really informative and good quality articles.Actually,Indonesia has good reputation in cryptocurrency, they accept and legalized cryptocurrency, that will be a good decision for them.I hope the number of people aware of cryptocurrency will rise to create a free market all over the world, some countries such as Indonesia, and south Africa are convenient to exchange.