How to accept cryptocurrencies in my store (Wallet adress) - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gmhistory

How to accept cryptocurrencies in my store (Wallet adress)

I have seen so many people who have really been working as hard and putting a lot of work to make sure that we are able to understand the world of crypto currency so the right thing is to really follow the sites and the most adapted country in we need to check on that so we need to check everything perfectly and see what goes

• +3 1
  • +5 1

And its as easy as that and one problem most people are afraid of is the mistake of losing everything, there is alot one can lose and there is a lot one should take in but the truth is , so many people preffer still the traditional way and in the end there is going to be a perfect stand for  a new system we the older folks will give way to children born today and they will accept bitcoin and crypto currency for transactions 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

The easiest way to transfer fund/digital currencies is using wallet. Some of these wallets offer a lot of ways to transfer or to exchange funds depending on your choice. It is important that you are checking the wallet address you're going to tranfer funds to, thoroughly and it is also beneficial to check and evaluate the current value of such currency you're going to use. 

• +1 1

I think in the future it will be possible to implement a simpler scheme when crypto cards appear, because then it will make it even easier to make purchases. But speaking of translation, you can do it simply, using a barcode, because it's also easy! The main thing is to choose the optimal currency, such as litecoin, so that there is no large Commission, and this is very cool!

It is super easy to use the wallet if you do it once you will be able to make more easy transections in future so do not hesitate and try using it by yourself after searching it once on youtube or on google.

All are here who know about this and we know that how can we transact cryptocurrencies to one platform to another platform. Anyways thanks for sharing.

The numbers and symbols in which the wallet exists for any currency is an expression of its location in the network operating on it As for payment and to increase safety, a report can be requested to send or address the currency on the network to scan it and ensure the existence of such a transaction to be confirmed It is preferred for payment cases to use fixed currencies such as usdt.

• +2 1

On 10/6/2020 at 8:51 PM, gmhistory said:

If ther is only a small volume of  cryptocurrencies users, the easiest way to accept cryptocurrencies would be to ask the customers to transfer the money directly you. But before being able to do so, you need to set up a  wallet first. Essentially, a wallet is just a string of random letter and numbers.

All you need to do is register with one exchange, receive your wallet address, which is also your public key, and a private key, which is necessary for signing for transactions and should be kept secret.

In order to be able to withdraw funds from your wallet in flat currency, you will need to link your bank account or your credit card.

To make things easier for your customers, it might be a good idea to present your wallet address in the form of a QR-code. All they will need to do is to scan it, put in the amount of cryptocurrencies necessary and sign with their private key. Bitcoin’s value is known to fluctuate a lot, so make sure to look up the current exchange rate on any major exchange before conducting the transaction.

Yes Man it is very useful information you gave. Because many newbies and many people are wondering the solution to withdraw their money from cryptocurrency. I also want to withdraw my money from cryptocurrency wallet. Thank you for making a useful topic.

• +1 1

Dear friend when I join crypto talk forum  then I also register on yobit  account and I connect my yobit account  to crypto talk  account and then after completing my 100 posts I have to work for 7 days and then I start receiving my earning and I never see any problem so  you should also not worry about it.

• +1 1

Friend, this information that you are giving us is very good because now I will be able to know and others also how to accept cryptocurrencies in the store so nothing evenly ponders this information and see if I like it or if not see other options and other people too they could do the same.

• Useful or interesting 1

this is not bad idea if we count on exchange platform wallet , cause we could transfer our coins for sites we work on directly to our balance on the platform to trade or invest , but other other hand exchange platform is not a place to store our profits we might get suspended or our account freezed we might lose all our coins there , creating wallet on Blockchain or bitcoin is much better for me even if i had to pay extra fees .

• +3 1

Dear friend when you start working on this forum after completing your hundred posts and after working for 7 days you start receiving your income and dear  friend then you should send to your account by pressing on the button and send to your balance and then you can easily withdraw from it.

• +2 1

dear friend I want to tell you that the cryptocurrency is a digital currency so it is acceptable or over the world and the value of cryptocurrency is increased every day so we should also accept cryptocurrency because everyone wants to trade in cryptocurrency this is very beneficial for us

I do not think that we need to open a bank account or do all of these steps that I mentioned, so it suffices for us to create an account on one of the platforms, let it be yobit, especially as it accepts linking the forum account and then we can contact one of the brokers and specify the currency in which we want to transfer and be the dollar and then send it Currencies and converts the value of these currencies in dollars

• +2 1

On 10/6/2020 at 8:51 PM, gmhistory said:

If ther is only a small volume of  cryptocurrencies users, the easiest way to accept cryptocurrencies would be to ask the customers to transfer the money directly you. But before being able to do so, you need to set up a  wallet first. Essentially, a wallet is just a string of random letter and numbers.

All you need to do is register with one exchange, receive your wallet address, which is also your public key, and a private key, which is necessary for signing for transactions and should be kept secret.

In order to be able to withdraw funds from your wallet in flat currency, you will need to link your bank account or your credit card.

To make things easier for your customers, it might be a good idea to present your wallet address in the form of a QR-code. All they will need to do is to scan it, put in the amount of cryptocurrencies necessary and sign with their private key. Bitcoin’s value is known to fluctuate a lot, so make sure to look up the current exchange rate on any major exchange before conducting the transaction.

Dear friend you are right but I think if you use stable coins for stable business then  it's very wonderful for you and you can also give your public key to the customers and then you can easily transfer your balance to your wallet  and you should also use some secure wallet  that is very important

• +2 1

This information that you are giving us is good because now thanks to you those people who do not know and I include myself now we will be able to know or be informed or informed of how to do to accept cryptocurrencies in my store and it is or will do everything thanks to you that we can do it.

I thank you, dear friend, for this useful post, as it contains a lot of good information for people who are beginners in this field, and I consider myself among them.

• +2 1

Transactions within the blockchain are very secure, and you almost always have to take a good look at where we send our money, because if we make a mistake, the coins will not return.have paid attention to the preference for using cryptocurrencies in their businesses and added them as a payment option for their usersyou can save it for holding or convert them at once into fiat currency. 

Wallet is a warehouse location where you store your cryptocurrency; to finance your cryptocurrency, you may kindly copy and paste your wallet address from where you want to transfer the funds after it has been effective.

Thank you my friend, I usually use the written address for my wallet, I knew nothing about sharing my wallet address QR، This makes it very easy to share my wallet address with other members.

When wanting to conduct transactions, the user registers the transaction using the private key, which gives the user the right to own the currencies and start transactions, so the private keys must be preserved in order not to lose our money.

First and foremost, you could use secure coins for a stable enterprise, and then you should simply provide consumers with a wallet address as well as a QR code to check and pay directly, and you should use wallets that display instant transactions so that nothing goes wrong.

+2 Quotes that are useful or insightful

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Yes, there are a lot of portfolios that we can create so that we can sell and buy encrypted currencies. There is a penny wallet suitable for everyone that you can trade and invest in with ease. You must always save the password that you put in the wallet because if you forget the password you can only access your wallet. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

It is preferable to save money in electronic wallets and not in platforms or exchanges, because wallets are more secure and there is no maintenance every period or interruption of services as happens in trading platforms, the difficult thing in receiving cryptocurrencies remains to explain the existence of several networks of the same currency and the method of choosing the correct network.

It simply way to keep your coins in your wallet,  just care about security and store the keys in safe place.  As we say your keys your money, specially for the erc20  token and the Ethereum blockchain.