What is the Size of Crytotalk Cover Photo Profile? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Iriswolfgang

What is the Size of Crytotalk Cover Photo Profile?

I think your question you can see when you put a picture on the profile, because when you put a picture it will show the supported size, and you can put it at any angle you want.

I . don't know the actual size and I don't think you need to edit your photos but you only paste your photos if they can be attached to cryptotalk so you can see well because you don't need to design anymore.

My friend I don't think there is a size specifically. You just have to take a decent picture of yours and make it profile. I think it's the same size of that we usually post on social media platforms. Good luck friend I hope everyone is clear with this.

• +1 1

What is there I think one will just go to his files and choose the desire picture he intend to upload on his profile, the image will automatically be resized in to the slated shape. Try it and see for yourself

I think as long the aspect ratio is both you shouldn't have any problems at all to that however theres a file limit so you cant really make your cover photo a high resolution one so dont be picky when trying to make one yourself mate.

Members find it difficult to upload their own cover pics but their is solution to the problem which the topic for quiz provide the answer to all members willing to upload their pictures. 

I think it is amazing but actually i dont know what is the exact size. But i think we can use different size but maximum near half MB and others cutting of the pics. But accurate i don't know.

I think we can upload a picture of 1 megabyte(mb) at our profile pic section. I tried to upload my picture but that picture was higher then size so it didn't uploaded. I don't know all the rules of forum about size of profile picture but you can search it from the policy section of this forum.

I think you can put any photo in your profile  you just can put any photo and after that you can arrange your own photo and it will be fixed soon.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't know the exact size of acceptable picture for cover photo. But more than 1MB size photograph are not acceptable for cover photo. You can also crop your photo on the forum after choosing the photo from your phone. You can adjust according to your frame. 

My brother, this is not a question that no one has asked before, because it has nothing to do with the forum topic. Kindly request that next time you post useful information

I don,t know the exact size of acceptable picture for cover photo. But more than 1MB size photograph are not acceptable for cover photo. I think the picture does not matter if you are interested in information and interest here, or if you want to make money, it is not important

Edited by Ayla sk

Bro I don't know what is the size of that cover photo but at last time I picked one photo and by the button of upload photo ,I uploaded and this uploaded , I think there is a cover like an Facebook page , and must be size not more then 500 KB .

I don't really know too but have you guys tried 180 by 220 px, because when upload pictures with high dimensions it will not display your full view. 

There is no need for the size of the photo you can easily upload you profile photo or cover photo by choosing from your gallery. If the picture size you choose is big the forum will notify you. 

The size of the picture that you decide to put as you cryptotalk cover picture is not of much importance because any picture you choose will be resized to fit your cover picture area.

On 12/14/2019 at 12:48 AM, Iriswolfgang said:

I wonder what is the size of the Actual Cover Photo here in Cryptotalk. i plan to redesign by myself ... Thanks in Advance! 

Cover photo? The comment here is totally opposite to what you are asking, a lot misunderstood you.

I tried to download it now and it is about 1.2 MB. If you are trying to create a new one for the forum, I suggest a lighter one and you can reach the adminstration on that one. It might be welcomed.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Friend, it's really simple! If I'm not mistaken, you can put absolutely any photo and GIF, because the photo is processed in a square, and so you can set any photo, only it will match the borders, but you can easily adjust it. It's easy! Good luck friend!

If you're trying to check for the cover photo, check the dimension of YouTube cover photos on Google then you can design based on the size obtained there, and you should be sure profile photo used to be in square dimension for example 500px by 500px

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not know and I never added one but you can resize it while uploading it in the cover place just as you can do it with the profile picture while setting it to your profile.

You shouldn't had to ask this question by creating topic. You could have just asked any senior in private message. That would be better. But as you asked i will tell. As far as i know the size is 120×120 pixels. This question was asked by the moderator desais in paid quiz competition. I knew that from there.

Edited by Mridul Rahman
spelling mistake

While uploading cover it didn't show any limited size but data size. But uploading a cover picture its just required the size of data only like 499kbs max. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg