Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cBenton92

Which Coins/Tokens are you accumulating?

Stacking Bitcoin, Ethereum and Monero as much as possible. I will definitely hold more than 50% in Bitcoin and split the 20% in ETH and XMR. I will have a 10% available for trading and other altcoins possible opportunities. I'm certainly not moving all funds in a single coin this time, unless it is Bitcoin. I might even hold all in Bitcoin if I see the rest failing at some point.

You are working on a good strategy. Complete this course. I do not need to make your recommendation. I also do the same thing, but I do not rely on a lot of currencies only, some of them are guaranteed, so I can lose a deal and not in my favor. If you depend on the matter these days, store as much as possible, then this is in your interest in the future.

There are really many very volatile cryptocurrencies including BTC but I prefer to save in BTC or ETH because these are more solid projects which can generate very good long-term profits so it is not good to use projects with little volume or little popularity and less when they have fiscal problems.

Exactly, it is something that undoubtedly is to invest in this current market, the market is a bit static but it is thought that a highly rising market will be sold, so it is advisable to invest in cryptocurrencies such as btc that will rise even more every day the eth in the long run it is one of the best options.

Currently, I am collecting bitcoins, I have confidence in this cryptocurrency with the current drop in the price, but it will return to the rise, and this is because Bitcoin is the basis of the crypto world, I will not give it up

Very impressing. As of now, I did not accumulate any type of crypto currency because I don’t have a money to stake. But I am now earning bitcoins and talk tokens that I received on every paid post in campaign. If my funds increase, I want to study and try stacking because I get inspired that you shared on us.

• +2 1

Hi everyone. 

I am beginner here and don't know which currency is being used in cryptotalk and in other sites but I think bitcoins are popular and using these days. When cryptotalk was launched mostly people think that its a fake site and didn't accept the Bitcoins but with the passage of time bitcoins and cryptotalk became stronger and everyone is mad about bitcoins. 

Now I am trying to accumulate as much bitcoins as possible because the prices of bitcoins are really down and this is the best time to buy and store them. I would only send them whenever the prices are really high and when I would get a double profit. 

I want to collect bitcoin ,because now this ia right time to collect bitcoin ,because it on low price.  So when it price go high then i can earn more profit. So according to me this is right decisions about bitcoin .this is my thought which can be the reason of profit. 

In this case, I would like to collect only and only bitcoin because I think that the amount of their bitcoin will increase in the coming days, due to which I feel that I will get a lot of benefit in accumulating  it. Collecting tokens can be loss so we should accumulate coins and i prefer bitcoin.

I am mostly making investment in the new coins whatever the new coin is launched I make investment in that that is why I am not taking  any old coins like Bitcoin

I agree with you, this is an opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies, but you must analyze the currency you want to buy in order to be able to buy at the lowest possible price, for me I store LTC, BNB, ETH, WAVES

• +1 1

I do not have confidence in many currencies, I prefer secured, risk-free work as I follow reliable currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum, and there is a new currency called Obi. I think it has a good future and I try to invest in it

• +1 1

This is the best possible option to grow in this crypto market and it is he you accumulate the best chips in the market and have a very large amount of them so that in the future you can have them and become a millionaire by having a large accumulation of these assets , the more you have the richer you will be in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just like you, I also collect Bitcoin even though the current Bitcoin price is very high but it is not too late for me to collect it. Increasing Bitcoin for storage in the long term is my goal, I follow many sites and bounty campaigns, Faucets with the hope of accumulating quickly. The price of Bitcoin has continued to increase this year, it could be that by the end of 2021 the price of Bitcoin will reach a price of $ 100,000.

Recently i am accumulating bitcoin because it is on the top all over the world.Its price is very high.Its transaction fees is low. 

In fact, I do not own a lot of cryptocurrencies, but I am collecting Bitcoin and Litecoin, recently I was trying to invest in Ethereum, it did not work well for us, but I will try again when I collect some money.

• +1 1

talk token and coinbase to the basic points about this site which is very useful and valuable for me and all other users who are working on it because these are only two coins where you can easily invest in it and are much and more profitable and improve their side because this is one of the largest visual currency program which is used as a good currency in this site.

Yeah I agree with you and in the same way I also use to accumulate these coins mostly I go with the Bitcoin and litecoin and I usually accumulate these two coins .  I think that most of the people are also going with these because these coins are growing popular.

As you said, the bearish market is close, I for one, I am just accumulating LTC and xrp, though I have much talk coin too which I can convert to USD when the time comes, but as for Etherium, I intend to buy if from by personal savings when the price is low then hold until is has increased.

I always like to collect the bitcoin becase in bad time it can help me cises . but i am not dislike the other coins they also have their own significance.

The matter is similar now, where there was more than one downturn during this month and everyone started collecting currencies, for me I still keep my favorite currencies, which are BTC, ETH, ADA and wait for some other currencies to drop more so that I can buy

• +2 1

There are many alternative cryptocurrencies with a bright future, as they have proven successful in their project, and their price is expected to rise to record levels within several years, so I am investing in such currencies as Ethereum, BNB, ADA.

I'm collecting the best cryptos, such as EOS, ETH, BTC, XRP and LTC. I've safely deposited my crypto holdings in several cold wallets, and I suggest waiting for the right time to sell.

• +1 1

Well, Truth of the matter is that I am not accumulating any cryptocurrecy, the only one that I got to earn is the one that I am paid here for making post and comment, and after every week or 10 days, I do withdraw them to settle some personal needs, am a student, so you can understand why I can't accumulate for a long time.