Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 39 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

On 12/13/2019 at 9:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Dude ni doubt cryptocurrency are providing us with a good opportunity to take and earn a lot of money but take it as a side business and don't quit your job is I think better for me and for also the people

• +2 1

It actually depends on how established i am with the crypto world. If i am still struggling with the crypto market, i dont think it will be wise for me to quit my job because i might fail someday in the market. However if i am well established and have huge investments with the crypto market just like a whale, i think i will not be in need of any job. Because this alone will take care of me and my family.

Absolutely of course I cannot quit my job just because of cryptocurrency, my job can provide a fixed salary/income every month, while the income from cryptocurrency is not fixed, sometimes today is profitable and tomorrow's loss. So for me cryptocurrency is just an additional income as well as the pleasure of collecting cryptocurrency, and I never expected to be rich from cryptocurrency.

On 08.01.2021 at 09:05, humaira786 said:

Its depend on available funds if I reach some good level and I understand that I can manage this all for my daily uses and all other expenditures then surely I will not waste my time and leave job for full time work on crypto as its much better and indpendent for me but right now as I have not achieved as I needed its not possible I have to keep faith in these both until I will reach my required level.

When we achieve faith and success, as well as discover some knowledge, we are able to achieve great results, and this is extremely healthy! It seems to me that we can get everything we want, as long as we have the desire and motivation. I like your decision, and perhaps many people will think about it and want to achieve success!

I think when a person finds a way to earn money from this forum and he gets enough money here according to his need then he will invest more here. To be a successful businessman. And if anyone else thinks he is wasting his time here or it If it is costly for him or he is not getting the money he needs then he will find another way. But I don't think anyone here will be dissatisfied. Because from here we can gain knowledge for education.

Well it is depends on how much you are getting from cryptocurrencies then you should take this step but remember this is a very good and serious step of your life. I recommend you to take this cryptocurrencies as a part time job, if you have any other full time job then. Thank you 

It depends on everyone whether they want to work on crypto as well as another job or not but anyone can if they want because working on this form is not more difficult nor more difficult to trade.  You can do your job in a very short time, so if you want, you can do it in an office or any other job, because you don't have to go anywhere to work on this form, you can do it at home.  

Yes,  definitely I would and I can, already I am not a civil servant,  but die to cryptotalk I made my choice not to be engaged in some hard labour that I use to do before,  so the same is for good trading and investment in cryptocurrencies, if the profit are getting better than what I gain in my office,  then absolutely I would leave my job for crypto 

• +1 1

On 1/9/2021 at 10:17 AM, khan22 said:

This is true that i quit my job becasue of the crypto market and so many other peoples will do also this and they make good money in the crypto market if they do tasks and invest some money in this market.

But is it that simple? just quitting your job and start to do businesses in cryptocurrencies.. because I do not think so, proper knowledge is required for anyone to succeed in this world of crypto, people are loosing money everyday and even quit investing in crypto because of lack of knowledge.

If you wanna quit your job because crypto, you must know almost everything about this field, and you must have at least two years of experience in this field, and you must also have a huge capital, which qualifies you to get a large financial return that you can then quit your job and completely relying on crypto.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, DrAhmadAlkazem said:

If you wanna quit your job because crypto, you must know almost everything about this field, and you must have at least two years of experience in this field, and you must also have a huge capital, which qualifies you to get a large financial return that you can then quit your job and completely relying on crypto.

@DrAhmadAlkazem You're right but I will definitely not quit my job and live in crypto. I don't think that crypto has grown into giving full time job to users. It just can be an additional income source. 

Edited by Ryan_07
  • +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

In my case I think crypto is very good platform for doing work and earning good. I think it can be replaced by your job. It has more benefits than job as in crypto you can work from your home and also at any time you want but in case you join any other institute for job you have to follow their rules and regulations and also strict stratigies. But in crypto you can work according to your planes. In addition to this if your are interested in trading you can also earn good on crypto trading. 

• +1 1

Undoubtedly this would be a personal decision since if we can make good profits with cryptocurrencies since if we know how to make good investments in cryptography we will obtain very good profits, which could be seen as a very well paid job.

• +1 1

Yes, I believe that bitcoin and cryptos will not make us rich quickly, but that we will have to put our work in this to be able to achieve it, that is why I also see that it is very good that we can educate ourselves to be able to make investments that guide us to obtain profits in monthly percentages of what we have initially.

It can be possible.  If you able to earn money from crypto then you can quite your job. I think everyone want to be this would happen. But for this we need to capital and experience.  So if we start trading on this forum then we can stop our other job and can enough money from this forum.  This is forum which give you the opportunity to earn by knowledge and experience.  So get experience and start to earn from this forum in short period.

Well everyone has their own profession, they got to work according to their, and their earning depends on their skills. So if you are doing great in your professional life, then I suggest you not to quit that job. Quit only when you have no other choice. Otherwise make Cryptotalk your additional earning source. Thank you. 

No dear friend I would not quite my job because of crypto because cryptocurrency is not a regular job and we cannot use it to run our kitchen. And also we need money to invest in cryptocurrencies and if we don't do any job then we cannot get money to invest in cryptocurrencies.

I didn't leave the occupation, other than doting maintain a second place to control. so if there's free time I work at cryptography if because my past times work at place adoring go away crypto for a while by way of rest.

Cryptocurrency is my primary income.But i also suggest that we always should take crypto as our second income.So you also get rich if you work crypto by part time job.

I  think there is no need for it . And also there is no reason for doing so because now a days it's rates are not so high that you leave your job and start crypto. You can use it in any time when you want . And it also doesn't demands you to do this. So you should not leave your jobs you can use it in any time if you are concerning about your time.

Not yet but once i have learnt how to gain more from crypto world i will definitely leave my job and work over here with my full dedication. But now in the case of just posting 20 useful posts i get not much then how can i leave my job.

Yes friend I want to tell you that I will quite my jobs because of crypto because I am earning high with my job. I cannot earn too much good from the job and I am earning high with the cryptocurrency. But we are not given the guaranteed crypto part-time job.

I would have saved my earnings and invest it to start my own  small solar mining farm at home which would give me a consistent earning for my lifetime.  After that i would slowly upgrade and increase my mining systems and  it would be profitable for a long time.

I would exchange them to cash. 

• Useful or interesting 1

In the beginning we must do the work in the field of cryptocurrencies in addition to the normal work and then if we are able to earn a good amount of profits we can stay on the cryptocurrencies

No dear its madness to left the job for cryptotalk. You can work on cryptotalk as a part time job. And i think its good to use it as part time because we can earn only a little amount of money from this platform. 

• +1 1