Where can i stake BNB coins ? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLover21

Where can i stake BNB coins ?

It is currency you can find it on the same binance page of binance because it was they who created it.

Edited by soytiplok

This section interests me, it is a good way to generate although it is not safe, for some people we like to entertain ourselves and why not make money while? if someone knows about something functional and real, I would like them to send me the information, thanks.

I do not know any page to bet the Bnb but you can search and trade or forex that also works and gives good profits you just have to make a strategy or search some YouTube channels that offer courses and start in this that you will surely have great profits

You can now stake your tokens at Binance Smart Chain testnet since binance has announced that its bnb token now supports staking. The smart chain will function alongside Binance Chain (used for asset issuance) and Binance DEX (decentralized exchange)

You can stake BNB coins at Binance, sellect the best plan for you, from 7 days flexible or 1 year, the best is 0 fee 🙂

I recommend you to invest your BNB within the same Binance platform, there is a flexible savings section where you can do staking, besides that you do not lose your cryptocurrencies since you can withdraw them at any time, you also earn other DEFI crypto than the platform is giving away for doing that staking

Where could it have been if not Binance platform itself. It is far better to stake it with Binance than any place. Since BNB is a coin that belongs to Binance. So it make sense actually to  invest with the owner

BNB is a coin of Binance Exchange. CEO of binance is its biggest supporter and hodler. So the best options to stake coin on it. There huge amount of priveleges for bnb holders. There big amount of airdrops,stakings,bounties for them. The second best option to hold them,in my opinion, is Trust Wallet.

There are many benefits that can be obtained by holding BNB on the platform, besides being able to reduce costs by holding your BNB, you are also automatically registered on the launchpad and you are also automatically registered with the member receiving the aierdrop.

en el mismo exchange de binance puedes poner tus monedas BNB a staking y ganas tokens de otras monedas

que apenas estan en prelansamiento y cuando ya salen haz ganado tokens gratis

As BNB is the government currency on Binance, you will not get better profit from BNB than on Binance itself or something related like Trus Wallet.
When you are on Binance you can exchange any currency for BNB, why do you ask? to get discounts on transactions using BNB and you can also put your BNB in staking and other services and you will get very good interest for it.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:59 PM, BitcoinTurk said:

I don't know any BNB stake app or BNB hodl. You can find the answer to your question by researching it or by asking the managers in the Binance Telegram group to find out the answer. Alternatively, you can write to the support team on the Binance site and wait for a Binance angel to answer your question.

I think that we can store our BNB in a wallet and so that we can get some percentage from this. And that's a big opportunity for us to do so. And thus I like that too much.

brother the staking is very good to you but it will take a long time before you can get your earn money from it , or another thing you can holding it then sell it once the price will goes up or stake it in BNB exchange , that all my information about that and good luck for you brother .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Bnb coin is the cryptocurrency of one of the biggest exchanges Binance. So there you can use BNB in absolutely different ways. Holding BNB give your opportunities to get percent, participate in events and have less trading fees 

If you take BNB coins, it is probably best to use Balance, since there are often different promotions associated with this coin and you can earn new coins by simply leaving BNB in stake

45 minutes ago, AlfFusco said:

If you take BNB coins, it is probably best to use Balance, since there are often different promotions associated with this coin and you can earn new coins by simply leaving BNB in stake

So the question from the OP is where can you stake BNB coin 😂! Do you have any idea for that ? If you have not heard about the Binance vault yet, check this link https://www.binance.com/en/bnbmining . From here you are supposed to earn 5-8% APY upon your BNB staking. 

• +1 1

Currently Binance has an option called "LaunchPad" where you can put your BNB to support projects and at the same time reward yourself with its token, it can be considered equal to YieldFarming.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 11/11/2020 at 3:11 AM, LionVic said:

Binance Launchpad --- Stake BNB and Earn Coins (in this moment HARD).

Stop spamming and start giving some effort to the forum , your post has been reported .

On 11/11/2020 at 7:00 AM, Jack Gomez said:

I think you can find it in bnb binance.  Moreover, many exchangers on the site and you get bnb!  As far as I know, Binans is BNB's own site.  So get better here!

@Jack Gomez if you read the topic wisely you will know that he is asking about staking bnb , not having it 

Edited by iloveyobit
  • Useful or interesting 1

Since BNB is the exchange coin for the Binance exchange if there is staking there will be only there. You should follow the binance exchange and see if they offer you staking for BNB, I don't do staking but BNB is a good asset that did great for years.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think there is staking for BNB tokens but if there is anything you can do it will be on the Binance exchange which is who is running this coin. BNB is used in Binance instead of fees. It is deflating as they burn some supply every month depending on fees so price can keep rising as long as the exchange keeps being profitabel.

• +1 1

I haven't seen any wallet or website that is real to give staking option for bnb. If there was something it would have first been in binance as this is the exchange the coin belongs to so if there is nothing there I would be doing long research if some website just offered bnb staking.

• +2 1