Google translator - Page 13 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Khaled1994

Google translator

Google always tries to make its user experience best and google translator is a great application made by google. It can translate the desired text into a large number of languages. It makes a lot of things easier for any kind of person. Just copy the text and paste it into google translator you would get a fine translation. Thank you google

You can learn a lot of unknown words in Google in a very short time. If you want from here, you can also learn as many types of words as you want. You can also learn. Thank you.

How to use Google translate?
For Google translation, it is possible to reach Google's search engine by typing Google Translate or Google Translate.

Google Translate is one of the most frequently used platforms in the world. The platform, which currently provides translation in more than 100 languages, can easily translate into the world's most popular languages in seconds.

Google Translate is a free tool that translates web pages, texts or documents you have uploaded. Provided by Google. It was first put into service on April 28, 2006 by translating between Arabic and English.

Google translater is the best side for translating your languages ,if you find any difficulty in translating your language you can solve your difficulty by using this translater this is the best translater in the world it ia the useful and authentic softwhere for translation ,now a days everyone need a good translater ,so i recommend every one to join this translater which is very useful for everyone.

Google Translator can be translated into all languages. This is a great one as we have Google Translate app service for translating from one language to another on the platform.

Google translator is best translator its very easy and spoken system is good  he important for study and I use it many time for study. His photo capture system is also well. All options is avail on this translator. This is good of one.

Google translation app is one of the most important app on my mobile

we can use it to translate all the languages of the world, thus being able to communicate with any person or to understand different documents with its options like camera and voice tranlation ,but there are some problems and google go to resove it everytime

Google translation is very common and mostly useing translater in the All over word  because its can translate any type of language which used any where ofthe world .

Thanks

• Useful or interesting 1

Google translater is just like a real human that helps you to translate the languages. Google always invent something interesting that helps it's users and google translater is one of them. Google translater translates a lot of languages into other languages. It really helps people to find the knowledge that is written in other language that they don't know

Indeed, the Google Translate site has helped me a lot, as I often resorted to it to translate all languages into Arabic so that I could really know the content of the article. I have benefited a lot from it in my practical life.

I think it's yandex translate who does the best translation . . I use yandex translate because yandex translate translates long sentences better. 

I suppose Google translator is one of the best translations that

I take advantage of and therefore the best for easy use because of the presence of all

the languages of the world.

I really like this website as a result of this site is extremely helpful.

Thanks for your post...

Google Translate Fails That Will Make You Never Trust. trust a dictionary book. google translates wrong especially non latin characters. 

Yes,you are right dear. Google translator is the best translator. We can translate any language to other languages.It is very easy to use.i also use this.it is very helpful for me especially for doing crypto work. 

The question here is whether Google translation does the whole station a lot of good for us. I think it does me a lot of good. There is a way to know what they mean in a beautiful way. I think this Google translation is useful. I think Google translation works very well for everyone. I think Google translation

It is good for many people who feel difficult to understand some languages so this is so favour for all people to work on it and easily solve their problem. Google translator solve our more tension in these days.  

Google translator is good service of  Google. No need to install translator in mobile . You can easily access to Google translator in Google .if you feel any difficulty during translation you can use Google translator.

I am a university student and English is not my mother tongue so I had a hard time reading and writing it, then I found Google Translator which is now my favorite app. With Google Translator, you can easily translate into any language you want. The best part is that you can insert and scan the image and translate it.

Google translater is the best app..it can translate any language it is very helpful app in every field..in just one touch it solves your problem.easy to use.i recommend this app to everyone.thanks

The Google Translator app is very useful for information. All the users who have special difficulty  in English reading and speaking problems can easily reduce it by trying to calculate. It is very easy to use anyone can.use it on someone own's android  set

Goggle translator is a very good app. We can learn a lot through it.  A lot of English we don’t know.  We can find out through this app.  It is often seen that we do not know what English Bengali is. Through this we are able to know and learn it.  So goggle translator is Best.

• Useful or interesting 1

Google Translator is a very good translator, through which you can easily convert or translate anything, whenever you do not understand the language So it translates that language into easy words and brings it to you so that you can understand easily. It works as a teacher for the user .User can learn a lot from translater.It is very easy to use .

• +1 1

The google translator is a very good app.it is very helping for the people who do not know about speaking  and reding english.they can use this app to eridicate this problem.this is quite helping for them.it helps them to improve  their english and talk to their relatives and friends  who are english speaking...

• +1 1

Google Translator Very Best Applications This app makes a mistake in typing the name and there is no mistake in spelling I can easily speak and write English Google translate it is very good application