Can energi coin price increase as like etherum?? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sumonksr

Can energi coin price increase as like etherum??

On 12/12/2019 at 7:13 AM, tienda said:

I think in the short future the Ethereum price will go up and will rise a good price, at this moment all cryptocurrencies are down because the Bitcoin price, all coin follow Bitcoin.

I think that with the arrival of eth 2.0 it will increase its price and maybe go back up to a thousand dollars.

I wish it would happen, I have some energetic coins, it would be great if it would increase in price through the eth.

Market cap around 41m, which isnt much compared to the top coins. If you believe in this stay aboard!

Я думаю, что рано или поздно все криптовалюты вырастут в цене-это всего лишь вопрос времени, но сколько времени должно пройти, пока не ясно

On 12/12/2019 at 3:42 PM, Sumonksr said:

I hope energi coin will be increase as like etherum , bitcoin cash. Few days ago I earnd little  energi coin and I hold to future increases.

everything is possible, but it should be borne in mind that this token may not be needed at all. eth was needed to create new coins and what is your token for? Learn more about it, then you will understand whether it has potential for growth or not

16 hours ago, Bilimbek said:

Owners can host masternodes that reward second-tier hosting based on the agreed Energi Proof-of-Work model.
Miners are rewarded for using computing power to protect the network.
Availability of smart contracts.

Good information ! But which mining system seems more recommendable? I mean which mining network requires less valuable computer systems and that at the same time leave more mining profit. Also to cloud mining, which in your opinion is the most profitable in the least amount of time? Greetings.

I think it's quite heavy. 2020 requires hard work from developers. does not rule out the possibility that in the future everything can change and no one knows

The Energi Core team hails from extremely strong backgrounds in Cryptocurrency (past experience), Finance, Economics, Marketing, and Development. Energi combines strong practices from all relevant realms to build out a truly world class and top-level cryptocurrency platform.

he Litecoin price trend has seen the world’s seventh-largest cryptocurrency repeatedly fail to overcome stubborn resistance around the $50 mark. Past attempts to vault past this level have resulted in a swift correction in recent months. This draws parallels with Bitcoin, which has consistently tumbled after managing to crack $10,000.

I believe that in the short future the price of Ethereum will go up and a good price will go up, plus Each price of cryptocurrencies can increase if the project has an excellent team and an amazing plan for the future.

the price of energ coin would have risen if it had been 2017. Man Things have changed 
since then. I don't think there will be such a jump in prices as then

I believe that the energi coin cryptocurrency can reach a great value, it is a great project but I do not believe that it will reach such a value as ethereum because it is a cryptocurrency that has a long journey

I think that the increase in the currency is linked to many factors, the main one by position is the price of Bitcoin.  I suggest to closely monitor this coin and see if it can really be sustained over time and what value to increase.

I think each coin has its possess potential and esteem. With Eneri, I trust it'll be as great and have a future as eth, in spite of the fact that it'll be long and take a part more time, but nothing is outlandish.

some energetic coins, it would be great if it would increase in price through the eth, cryptocurrencies can increase if the project has an excellent team and an amazing plan

• +1 1

It is only a question of time when the prices of the coins in USD will rise. It may well be possible that Bitcoin will soon break the 20,000 mark and the other coins, whether ETH or Energi, will rise in the same way.

Free Bitcoins are available here: 

FreeBitcoin / Cointiply / Rollercoin

Trading with cryptocurrency works best here: 

YoBit / Coinbase

The coin to be pumping its price more than a certain coin it doesnt means that coin will be the best, what we are looking for the best coin is marketcap and trading volume.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

If there is a serious increase in the market, of course there may be an increase in its price, but energy is an ethereum token and I do not expect a serious price increase. Because the price increase is something that could be the result of the coin gaining trust by the investor.

• +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Though I personally like energi project and energi coin, I don’t really see its price going up to match ethereum anytime soon. the price and trade volume difference is just too big.

staking and masternode, plus we don't know how much the maximum circulation of crypto, because developers do make nrg as cryptocurrency that has a maximum supply,

but in cryptocurrency, anything can happen.A high yielding coin but with a low growth rate. We all know that growth stocks that don't pay dividend generally have a higher return in stock price than high yielding stocks .

Energi is one of the main cryptocurrencies that has been in operation in recent times and has had a very large evolution compared to other currencies, starting its administration in the market in 2017, it has had a large increase in its community, which has tried to increase the number of technology available to users providing excellent security on their platform, This currency is maintained in a decentralized manner and is based on its full functionality to blockchain

difficult for the latest coins to be released. the best way is for them to hold a campaign so that the name of the energy coin can be famous like ethereum. after that there will certainly be many investors who use this coin, the coin energy will automatically. I don't know what the price will be, a week going forward, a month ahead or a year ahead, the graph may be able to point to a price of around $ 9 again or can be larger, it may need observation to be able to precisely analyze the potential price.

• +3 1

Well, the energi currency is greatly affected by the price of bitcoin, currently the price of bitcoin is very high, it has broken the $ 17,000 barrier, so we have seen an increase in the value of many currencies, including the energi currency

• +1 1

This coin was around $1.50 and a few months later did pump to $8. Probably you sold at that price otherwise it is back again at $1.50. This isn't looking good either for an investment right now. Perhaps all the interest is lost, although sometimes coins can have another round and can pump again to prices they were months ago.

• +2 1