How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

hello friend I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is also a digital currency and its depends on the cryptocurrencies so this is only a single cryptocurrency which the value is highly increased everyone is interested to invent in invest money in crypto talk and between so that's why it will be e working and beneficial for long time in future

• +4 1

I don't know how long Bitcoin will survive. Speaking of prohibitions, I think bitcoin cannot be banned. because if the user wants, the user can always be anonymous when transacting using bitcoin. As for the manipulation itself, this is more towards large holders and I'm not sure the government holds bitcoin in large amount.

• +1 1

As a well wisher of crypto i hope the crypto live long, but is lots of factor which is related with the crypto. The government need to adopt this system to live it long. May be the market will be manipulated but there need lots of action to be live long. 

I think Bitcoin can survive for ever now. There's no reason why Bitcoin should stop now especially with more people adopting it every single day and including countries me support the fact of using Bitcoin in order to make the financial sector better

There is no exact answer to this question, but from my point of view, Bitcoin will last for a very long time because it is the first cryptocurrency and is characterized by high reliability for many users, as well as we note the great popularity it achieved in recent periods

• +2 1

Bitcoins hold the whole market because of it only people are attracted to this world. If there won't be bitcoins simply i think the crypto market will go down, so bitcoin will exist and always be the king of all cryptocurrencies in cryptowold.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:32 PM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

Bitcoin will survive in this industry for forever. I want to tell you that the bitcoin is in the world of cryptocurrencies for almost 10 to 12 years. And I think that it will not be destroyed. Yes you are right that if bitcoin will fail in this industry then it will be a big financial crisis in that industry ever.

Bitcoin now continues to spread and continues to dominate the rest of the cryptocurrencies, now in my opinion there is no other cryptocurrency that competes with the dominance of Bitcoin, but in the distant future we can see other currencies that dominate the cryptocurrency market.

• +3 1

I think it will survive until crypto holders are uses bitcoin as there primary coin.i also like bitcoin than other coin.altough i have also litecoin etherium and other still bitcoin is the best.and ut will last for ever. 

• +4 1

Bitcoin was bet on and it would fail, and many governments tried to bring it down due to their fear of destabilizing the economy of their countries, but all these attempts were doomed to failure and Bitcoin proved its efficiency. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin will continue and nothing will hinder its progress after its spread around the world. Its circulation is not specific to countries ’policies, so do not worry, there is no end to Bitcoin.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the top most cryptocurrency and as long as it continue to be alive it can survive, we just need to trust btc and believe in it because someday in thw future it will become great currency that other country will recognize. 

• +2 1

The future of bitcoin is very bright and in past months the value of bitcoin has raises from few hundred dollars to thousands of dollars and its value is still increasing and we can say thst how long it can survive but surely it will survive many years. 

• +1 1

I think it will develop blockchain technology more than that until it reaches many people around the world, and this will help raise the price of Bitcoin, which depends on people's confidence in it, as well as supply and demand.

I think bitcoin will have a great future ahead we all can see today as the value of bitcoin is increasing in the market and getting importance so now there is more chances that bitcoin will increase its value more and soon it will accepted by almost every countries which are not accepting now. 

This is true. We are using the blockchain network, which is very safe, and we are working on investing in the best cryptocurrencies. This will benefit us, but we do not know what will happen in the coming years and will the popularity of cryptocurrencies continue to rise. We hope so.

No one can predict how long bitcoin can stay in the world of crypto currency as we know bitcoin is the most highest price coins in the exchange market and no coin has or can be compared to the bitcoin in price profit and benefits with values

My dear friend I want to tell you that bitcoin is survive in the market of the cryptocurrency forever because at this time I'm the cryptocurrency is very popular and bitcoin is most popular in all over the world due to his price

Bitcoin may be banned in some countries. But in all countries it will not be possible to immediately ban it. citizens will use bitcoin even despite the prohibitions. This is the power of cryptocurrencies, independent of governments.

• +2 1

Well, according to current situation of the Bitcoin, we can say that the Bitcoin can live forever or may have to be lived a long time. Because we can see that in current situation of Bitcoin that there have been increased a great demand of Bitcoin in all over the world that have increased the price of Bitcoin up to 60 thousands dollars.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 12/12/2019 at 2:32 PM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

In my opinion, as long as cryptocurrency exists, bitcoin will continue to exist. I think that people know bitcoin better than cryptocurrency, they don't know that bitcoin is part of cryptocurrency. Because the privilege of bitcoin is that it has a very high selling price, making many people curious and want to own bitcoin.

• +4 1

They have tried many to fight Bitcoin, and if Bitcoin was affected, it would not have reached this success that it has reached today. Cryptocurrencies have become a fait accompli and will force governments to find means to legalize these currencies and benefit from them.

Well now we are in 2021 and it's still there despite the objection from alot of governments and trying to take it down but they couldn't because it's the future and they can't deny it no more also especially after this pandemic the world now needs these digital currencies. 

• +4 1

BTC is the mother of every crypto currency. All crypto currencies are dependent of BTC. and also btc is the starter of digital currency. so it cant be beaten by anyone i believe. but there could be much good projects can play their role.

• +3 1

Bitcoin is the top most cryptocurrency and as long as it continue to be alive it can survive, we just need to trust btc and believe in it because someday in thw future it will become great currency that other country will recognize. 

• +3 1