How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

No one can know with exact precision if the crypto market will end up being the new digital gold or the new digital smoke. That can only be said by the passage of time.

Cryptotalk is one of the best BTC income sites in the world. You can earn by posting on this site. We have to pay from this site by commenting crypto money. Daily Earnings and Recall by Yobit Exchange.Due to the smartware view that always emits by the BlackCan system, which I think can change the traditional economic transaction type.

I would say that the estimate will survive the test of time, especially when all 21 million virtual coins are mined.  The value of Bitcoin will certainly increase, so it will become a safe haven for investors and investors.  Cryptocurrency will stay here and replace Fiat currencies in the future. Each cryptocurrency is dependent on all cryptocurrency BTC.  And BTC is the beginning of digital currency.  So I can’t kill someone I believe.  But many good projects can take their role.

We don't know how long bit coin stay in cryptocurrency.it is not under the control of government.but according to my point of view I think it remain forever in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 12/12/2019 at 3:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

This is under development and it is a reality that governments want to control but it will not happen because it goes against the principles of cryptocurrencies, so we can see cryptocurrencies triumphing but without governments being able to manipulate them, the carriers being the sole owners of their assets without having to see a bank.

I think Bitcoin will continue to survive despite the regulations because it's not a controversial currency, like private coins or XRP coins. Anyway, it's possible that regulations will affect its price, but I think it will continue to survive because it doesn't depend on any particular country, because it's used worldwide.

• +2 1

On 12/12/2019 at 12:32 PM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

Yes, bitcoin is holding highest place in crypto world. As it is proved from its history that it has grown very fastly and all this is because mostly people believe in this coin and invest in it. I don't think so that it will fail in near future. It seems to have a better future then now. 

• +4 1

On 12/12/2019 at 3:32 PM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

Without bitcoin there will be no cryptocurrency industry. The whole crypto market is running on BTC power, therefore if bitcoin falls it is most likely that the wholle cryptocurrency industry will fall as well.

The bitcoin is the central axis of the cryptographic world, so assuming that it cannot survive is something surreal in general terms the life time of the BTC should culminate in the year 2122, however if for some reason the BTC were to fall, it would be the end of cryptocurrencies as we know them.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

Been the dominant crypto currency in circulation bitcoins is bound to have numerous challenges, but this doesn't signifies it's tendency to crash, it's acceptance by most countries is bound to happen and this will only increase it's value and strength.

5 minutes ago, Kenan12 said:

@Obliv0n

Bitcoin is the original currency in the field of cryptocurrencies, as long as it exists, this field will continue, even if the other currencies die, because the mother currency is Bitcoin.

Of course @Kenan12  bitcoin is the mother of all altcoins and  the final bitcoin mined in 2140, so still bitcoin have more then 100 years life then before bitcoin never die, and I personally think bitcoin never die until the crypto market end.

however long bitcoin supplies actually exist,

bitcoin will keep on getting by here. also,

as long as crypto and its market trade proceed to exist and there is no restriction,

at that point bitcoin will keep on making due until it arrives at its stock cutoff.

thanks for your post......

• Useful or interesting 1

Gentleman I want to tell you about the Bitcoin existence in the cryptocurrency in these days the price of the cryptocurrency is high and everyone want to do his trading in the cryptocurrency in the Bitcoin and this is a long term coin in the crypto currency

Dear mate when we see the fame and popularity of the bitcoin now a days then we are sure that bitcoin survive for long time in crypto currencies. I sure that Bitcoin survive for long time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think as long as bitcoin crypto survives in the crypto industry, bitcoin will be considered the first currency of cryptocurrency because bitcoin is a digital currency and it is one of the top currency of cryptocurencies.Cryptocurrency is gaining more and more interest due to the use of bitcoin. Many people trust cryptocurrency because of bitcoin and that is why cryptocurrency has become famous all over the world.

Bitcoin is the king of crypto. Increased so much. I think Bitcoin will never end. The way it has covered the market, it seems to be tough enough to sustain its existence. The future is in favor of crypto. So I think if there is crypto there will be bitcoin. 

My friend, I think that the deadline for the survival of the Bitcoin industry for other cryptocurrencies and being the father currency of all cryptocurrencies is the end of mining Bitcoin permanently and the exhaustion of all the existing quantity of Bitcoin all of them, no one can build his currency on a fully purchased currency as it is limited in number, which is 21,000,000 pieces of Bitcoin and 80 percent of it has been mined Thanks

Bitcoin is the basis for the rest of the currencies, and as long as Bitcoin is present, people will remain in this field, and if this currency is removed, you will not find anyone in the field of circulation

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a strong currency and will remain forever. The popularity of bitcoin increases with the passage of time and other currencies depend on it and cannot disappear. Governments are unable to stop Bitcoin. I believe this coin will survive and grow further in the future.

I Believe that it will exist as long as people use it and as long as people adapt bitcoin in their society where they live. So Bitcoin will survive for long term and there is no end for cryptocurrency.

I think bitcoin will survive forever in the crypto world because this is first cryptocyrrency and we can say that this is a base of cryptocyrrency or crypto world. Due to the value and demand the the bitcoin can never be ended . 

• +1 1

On 12/12/2019 at 9:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

Bitcoin mining will last until about a hundred years, and there can actually be digital currencies until the last piece of Bitcoin is mined, so there will be other currencies actually issued

• +3 1

Government need to control everything related to economy. Buyers are creating transection by selling and buying manything  through this sort of site. This help bitcoin to grow up but the question is can it be replaced by another thing? Answer can be yes or no but when it is yes then it's over for bitcoin. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin can survive for a long time. The reason is that cryptocurrency world hasn't seen any other futuristic money.

People are more interested in bitcoins. Today, cryptocurrency industry is known due to bitcoins. Everyone wants to earn bitcoins.

• +2 1

Bitcoin was the beginning, bitcoin still.exist and bitcoin will last forever. You bitcoin was the first and formost currency to come in the crypto market. It is a trusted coin by many people around the world as it is very secure and fastest mode of transaction. 

• +3 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg