How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

On 12/12/2019 at 3:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

Yes, bitcoin has a very sophisticated and advanced cryptography, but if the government begins to regulate it, many people will lose the opportunity to continue making money and we will enter a serious crisis that will mark a whole decade.

We must be attentive to the news that is published every day to know if that will happen

I believe that bitcoin will always be in the cryptocurrency market, there will be many others that disappear but bitcoin will always be present

Edited by Mps84

In my opinion, I believe that Bitcoin will continue in the market for a long time, most likely forever, since it has many qualities that place it at the top of all cryptocurrencies, which is why it is so highly valued and recognized worldwide.

I like to say forever but at least 150 years from now we will be good, bitcoin is getting more eyes on it and grow everyday.

Still crypto is a new business and still BTC and also the other great coins will not move high so much so wait for the good time and i hope that BTC will go up so much high and this time BTC will touch the 200,000$. In just some years BTC will touch the 1 million dollar in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin has come to stay. No one has any right to terminate Bitcoin. If Governments can do that, by now no one will still be hearing about Bitcoin again. But I feel, after the total supply of 21 million Bitcoins is met, mining will stop and people will start looking for an alternative crypto thereby bring competition to the market.

Since bitcoin is the captain of the first crypto money ship in the market, we cannot determine any time because if bitcoin disappears, many cryptocurrencies in general will also disappear with it, so most importantly, I think paper money will disappear in my future idea.

I think it will not always be there, at most 10 years and it will end and the rest of the cryptocurrencies will also end, because the existence of Bitcoin has many negative effects and facilitates the fraud

No one can predict the deadline of Bitcoin because it is unpredictable except when bitcoin has finished mining then we don't know what will happens to Bitcoin.

As long as crypto coins exist, bitcoin will also exist. This market existed with bitcoin and its dominance is very high. A market is unthinkable without it.

I for one accept if bitcoin planned to pass on, it ought to have bites the dust nearly 7 years back. When it endure such period, it gets incomprehensible for it not to endure and overcome the space of store of significant worth. The truth of the matter is that, bitcoin can't bite the dust, since it depends on genuine arithmetic; truth. Blockchain innovation has come to remain, thus far blockchain does endure and it must, bitcoin will win.

Why not to survive forever!? bitcoin's project is one of the greatest projects this period as many experts said.. and i think that when more governments and banks accept using bitcoin so this project will be stronger and more popular and it may even affect on the current international financial system! if we believe in the future of bitcoin so we shouldn't ask how much time it will survive!

• +1 1

I think that bitcoin is like the pope of cryptocurrencies! at some point he may be relieved of his position by one of his closest successors in the industry !! since in my opinion, not everything in life is eternal. But it is also something extremely difficult to happen, since many of the companies and currencies that work in the world of cryptography, do it thanks to the support of bitcoin and things like that make it impossible for the currency to die!

It takes almost 8 years, I doubt that something will replace it, I doubt that it does not exist anymore, each year more people enter this world, each year there are more currencies and BTC always reigns, this was created to not cease to exist, like the internet

Greetings, friends.

Bitcoin will survive as long as there is technology. It may make hard forks, even get depleted in natural ways or by a supercomputer, but it will still needs miners to confirm the transactions and just like the Ethereum goes to a 2.0 update, BTC may take some complexity or security updates too. So I don't think that it will die before 30 or so years and if it happens, it will be replaced by even something better. This is the future of the money, because the now of the money doesn't look very brilliant if we consider that the US federal reserve minted more money in the last 3 years than the previous hundred years combined. This currency system can't be sustainable so that's why BTC is the king and will always be.  

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I think BTC will not survive but it will dominate the financial world.

Bitcoin is the solitaire leader of cryptocurrencies.Tokens without Bitcoin as their leader just mean nothing,If bitcoin dissappears,then all the tokens we know will dissappear as well

I think it will exist as long as people use it and as long as people adapt bitcoin in their society where they live. So Bitcoin will survive for long term and there is no end for cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin will survive in the cryptocurrency industry for ever,with my little experience in the cryptocurrency world I would say the God of coins which is cryptocurrency will be in the industry forever controlling other coins

My friend Bitcoin cannot be manipulated or controlled by any government. They can regulate yes. They can ban Bitcoin like China did. And with this they will only show to the world how potent this asset is. They prefer to ignore for the time being because they know there is nothing they can do.

• +2 1

On 12/12/2019 at 9:32 AM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

But my friend what I ahve learned is that they can only damage the price and not a lot but only a little by banning Bitcoin. This is not mean that blockchain will have a problem. I will read about this more but I am sure that nobody can damage the Bitcoin network.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:32 PM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ?

In my words, We are not gonna see the end of bitcoin. We are not that lucky lol. As long as people will know crypto world, Bitcoin will remain connected with that world. I am just worried what if btc reaches in million?🙈

Still crypto is a new business and still BTC and also the other great coins will not move high so much so wait for the good time and i hope that BTC will go up so much high and this time BTC will touch the 200,000$. In just some years BTC will touch the 1 million dollar in a short tim

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/14/2019 at 3:17 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

Well I think the existence of bitcoin will continue to be seen but don't know how long it will be possible to know when it floats, I think the government should see the big bitcoin need to improve analysis to be analyzed more deeply.

Every day the contribution of cryptocurrencies to the common market is greater. You can't predict how long an asset like this will last. But the increasing demand and inclusion of this method in companies makes it an interesting attraction for many countries and even for investors who think of it as a refuge from the depreciation of Fiat currencies.