Different kind of wallets for cryptos. - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Different kind of wallets for cryptos.

You can use several of wallet for crypto. I barely used coinbase wallet fot ceypto. It's very fantastic wallet. You can try this for your crypto wallet.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:27 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I am new on crypto world just became active here September this year. And I am confuse of the wallets.? What are the so called hardware wallet. Does it differ on the wallet on yobit? Or on the wallet on coins.ph? Or on the wallet on faucet hub? Please guys enlighten me because I am confuse. Because there are so many sites that offers virtual wallet what is their difference how can I select? What should I use? Now I am currently holding my bitcoins on coins.ph. Is it safe to hold my crypto currency assets there? 

Hard wallets are wallets that like a flash drive, and its offline wallet you use the drive to hold a coin offline, and yobit is not a wallet its an exchanging site, and faucethub is now closed but its a micro-wallet, and coin.ph is a good wallet i heard a lot about this online wallet.

there are many different popular wallets like TrustWallet, Coinbase, QWallet and Blockchain, so you can choose at least among those that I suggested

On 11/13/2020 at 1:39 PM, Ali Ghouri said:

There are different online wallet's such as

Coinbase wallet

Bitcoin wallet

Crypto wallet

Which one is crypto wallet? I have never heard of a wallet called crypto wallet before. Also, I do not like bitcoin wallet, because it support only phones, it can not work on computers. Coinbase has been the wallet I can not use again, I prefer to have my coins on the blockchain instead. 

There are many types of wallet in cryptos like trust wallet, coinbase wallet etc. But I am using coinbase wallet, Cryptonator wallet and many other exchanges wallet. I feel safe in coinbase wallet.

There are a lot of wallets which  are used to store cryptocoins but they are different in terms of security they provided. There are basically two types of wallet :

soft wallet and hot wallet 

I suggest you to choose software wallets to store cryptocruncy because these wallets are highly secured. 

There are many internet wallets but in crypto world everyone need trustable  and secure wallets .In my opinions Binance wallet and blockchain wallets are so good for storing of cryptocruncy. 

• -1 1

5 Different Types Of Crypto Wallets You Should Know About...

1. Hardware Wallets 

Hardware wallets, as the name suggests, are hardware devices build specifically for handling private keys and public addresses.

2.Paper Wallets

Paper wallets are not for everyone because they are a tad bit technical and requires a high level of caution from the user. It is so because in a typical paper wallet you just print your private keys and public addresses on a piece of paper and start transferring your bitcoins or altcoins on it.

3. Desktop Wallets

Desktop wallets for Bitcoins and cryptocurrencies are installable software packs that are available for most of the desktop operating systems such as Mac, Windows, Linux.

4. Mobile Wallets

Mobile wallets for Bitcoins and altcoins are the most used wallets right now on the market and it is so because they are mobile-based and also easy to use.

5. Web Wallets 

Web wallets are hot wallets that are always connected to the internet and can be accessed via different internet browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, 

10 hours ago, YuryRa said:

Hardware wallets are standalone wallets, they are different from yobit wallets because yobit wallet is an online wallet and can be hacked, but hardware wallets are good they are hard to hack.

I also support your point, the safest wallet to have are hardware wallets, they bring about safety, they are resistant to malware than hot wallets, but we should still be very careful while using it against malware. 

There are many internet wallets but .Hardware wallets are most safe.But we cant get them easily.so web wallet and software wallets are best anyone.

There are many internet wallets for saving cryptocruncy such Coinbase wallet 

Atomic wallet

Trust wallet 

Block chain wallet

Mycelium wallet 

Electrum wallet 

Coimbase wallet,  trust wallet, bitcoin wallet and Mycelium wallet are wonderful and secure wallets that work on a daily basis to provide security for the subscribing member of the wallet. These are  really wonderful wallet.

There are different types of wallets for storing cryptocruncy such as 

Trezor - hardware wallet.
KeepKey - hardware wallet.
Binance (Trust Wallet) - mobile phone wallet.
Electrum - software wallet.

There are many wallets circling around. Choice of the best wallet depends upon the user. Some of the wallets are secure but funds transfer is difficult and fee is high.

Others are cheap but not so secure.

I recommend to use trust wallet as it is more secure and 100 trusted wallet with large number of users.

As everything know there are many wallet which are using different users different wallet.i also use blockchain wallet because it's security is very high and easy to use.

There are many wallets  in the crypto market. Some wallets  are good . I mostly  use trust  wallet . This wallet is the best wallet. Because it is safe and secure wallet. Its transaction  fee is very low.

There are usually different types of wallets.Yobit is exchang wallet for crypto , block chain wallet, trust wallet, coinomi wallet, coinbase ,wallets hard ware wallet exodus wallet all are these for crypto use

Wallets are helpful for the eachange save and secure the currency .There are usually different types of wallets.Yobit is exchang wallet for crypto , block chain wallet, trust wallet, coinomi wallet, coinbase ,wallets hard ware wallet exodus wallet all are these for crypto use.

There are many type of wallets some are fake and some are real and amazing.

The following wallets are best according to me.

Trust wallet 

Binance

Both are easy to use and safe.

Friend,as you new in crypto world. You want to use secure wellet, in my opinion following are best for holding crypto currencies. 

1.coinbase

2.Electrum

3.Blockchain

Truly I likewise think coinbase is a tied down wallet it's extraordinary to use as it additionally underpins distinctive crypto coins and it has numerous functionalities when contrasted with som different wallets.

On 11/26/2020 at 1:39 PM, Maqsood said:

Trust  wallet  is  easy  to  use  and  safe  wallet .

It  is use for  online trading. 

Trust  wallet  is  easy  to  use  and  safe. 

In  this  our  data  remain  secure. 

This has been one of the good online wallets, but the best wallet are the hardware wallet because they are the safest an yet easy to make use of. But, trust wallet as an online wallet but yet still have good security. I also like metamask and atomic wallet. 

Many of the wallets I mentioned share many characteristics, and are almost always good security. However, Yobit wallet features a huge list of currencies that you can trade in, and the commission for transfers in it is not high.

• +1 1