Do you think crypto is best for students? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Do you think crypto is best for students?

I think teaching cryptocurrency to students would excite them and this could lead them to engage into the crypto world. It would actually be a great subject to teach on schools.

The presence of cryptocurrency is very helpful for students because I have also felt that in that situation I could find extra money to shop for school equipment without asking parents

Not the best but it giving some student knowledge about emerging technology behind crypto, It's a blockchain technology and maybe it will be used as main some ecosystem in the future so it's important to student understand this technology and their basic too.

if a student is smart and won't be distracted from his studies, then yes, students have a constant learning minds they could be best adopters of bitcoin.

Well the digital currency can be really useful for the new students/generation because blockchain will definitely revolutionized the mode of payment and data security in future.

I think the students must grow up a little to enter this field, but teaching them in college about crypto I think is a good idea which makes bitcoin more popular and used

Well crypto must be with students because they provide a good understanding to convey to the world that this is good innovation. they also benefit by trading on crypto.

It will be fit for the students especially to the major in financial management in terms of ideas and knowledge because theybwill now know what is cryptocurrency is and how it runs and also in terms of money they will now earning some profit for helping them to get some extra allowance.

If they really want student to go into crypto it will be good if it is included in the school curriculum so that it will be very easy for them to adopt when they would have finish school, instead of waiting to finish school before entering in the business of cryptocurrency.

I am a student. Crypto for me is very helpful because i can earn money here but not enough to make me study, it can give me extra money though.

Crypto gives us an opportunity to make some income. So for this purpose, it's really good for students due to it makes them self employment.

Yes crypto is very good for students because it can help them with their investment needs or knowledge. students can get to know the world of crypto, there must also be guidance from experts.

I think students have enough academic concerns !!! But yes, I am with the introduction of crypto in the curriculum step by step, especially in the advanced stages, because this has become a necessity of the digital revolution in our time.

As knowledge yes but to try yes and no. Knowledge need to understand something but no practice can make confuse. Try crypto such as like buying merchandise/ thing is fine but for trading or invest need professional in side of them.

Yes crypto is best for students.Its a great income source for the students.It make the student to be self employment.Beside this it give a knowledge about trading to the student.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto currency find a good method to all people place in world extra income and learning about genius Crypto all you need self confidence

Yes crypto is good for students if they work on legit platform ,obviously it will help them in their financial expenses

Of course I think crypto is the best for students.  Because they can earn more money in a very short time by commenting on the cryptotalk platform which will help them run the cost of education.

I don’t think so that crypto is thr best for student,because a lot of time have to be spend in crypto. It will be hamper for their study.

Obviously, crypto currency is best for students. Because students make money in crypto currency site. And they are carry on there life on crypto currency any time. So, it was good for student's.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:54 AM, Suzan987 said:

Now many students are interested in crypto.

Do you think crypto is best for students?

I think that not only for students, a friend for all people ... crypto is the future. It is already a form of payment in shops, we are almost eliminating physical currency

A few years ago the uncertainty was cleared as to whether or not cryptocurrencies will be part of our future. Cryptocurrencies are booming, they are definitely part of the future.

Cryptocurrencies are digital means of exchange. Currently there are many virtual currencies of them, more than 50 exceed a million dollars in capitalization. Most are similar or derived from the first, bitcoin.

Some of its advantages are that the transactions are faster, the fees and taxes are minimal, there are no intermediaries in the transaction, the transactions are completely private and secure, the way of doing the transaction is very simple, they are completely decentralized.

Central banks must decide what role to play in this new environment. Little by little we are abandoning cash.

This generation is growing to be 100% digital, and they must keep pace with this changing world, with global evolution, the new form of business and also the economy, little by little changes will be seen that will be focused on new forms of payment and of carrying out transactions, and in this matter the cryptocurrency carries the flag. I believe that one day it could supplant the economy as it is now known, and then these students must now prepare themselves so that they can adapt, improve and make the mechanisms and production more intuitive, focused on helping the most vulnerable and indifferent in this theme.

I personally think that crypto Business is suitable for everyone, so you need to be interested in this if a person is interested in this, then I think that he will succeed in this regard, I want to say that yobit is now distributing a good cache