How do you know who gave you Reputations? - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

How do you know who gave you Reputations?

3 hours ago, Mazharulislam95 said:

Thanks a lot for a time, however, your content not to mention labels are not the same, most people, even so, didn't send you and me the proper way to have a clue sent most people typically the repute.

Sir, did you read the topic well ?? !! How do you say that there is a difference between the content and the title ?? !! Give me some clarification, please !!!

Just now, Malihaopsora said:

By carrying out a 360° research study you know what you are saying to each group and how these stories interlink. q You will have ...

I never understand what you are saying !!! Have you read the topic ?? !! Are you replying to this topic or to another topic ??! Your words are inconsistent and never understood. Please review your comment.

On 23.01.2020 at 15:47, Md Rana said:

Now reputation doesn't help, but I think it suggests we've contributed to the discussion board and been diagnosed by using someone.So for me to get a good reaction from other members is very unusual forme.

why isn’t it usually done in order to thank the author for the good information and the more you have a reputation, the more important your opinion is and says that you think what you write!

On 1/23/2020 at 5:04 PM, debotri chandra said:

if your posts are good and helpful to others any one can give you a reputation post.i also want to say thanks to them but sadly i can not find any options to find out who give me reputation ponits.hope cryptotalk fix the issues soon 

Hey dear, have you read the topic well, how do you say that there is no option to know who gave me a reputation ?? !!  return to the topic, please read carefully and see the pictures, because I explained all that with pictures, too. Thank you.

50 minutes ago, miwalton said:

Any crypto enthusiast, no matter how experienced, can find lots of useful information and how-to articles under "Tutorials" on Crypto Heroes.Learn how to get started with cryptocurrencies. Read our guides, tutorials and learn more about blockchain and crypto coins.In this tutorial, I'm going to introduce you to the basics of cryptocurrency trading and how to get into coins like Ripple.In this tutorial, I'm going to introduce you to the basics of cryptocurrency trading and how to get into coins like Ripple.BitDegree Tutorials ... This means that if you want to perform short-term crypto trading, you will need ... It's now time to learn how to trade crypto Discover our tutorials about crypto currencies, how to buy your first bitcoin (BTC), how to trade in the crypto world.

You are posting in the wrong place, my dear, amazed at you Did you really read the topic? You say things that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic, please stick to the response to the topic and not write things off the topic.

If someone reacted to your opinion or post you can see the person who reacted in your notification, but i think right now there are some problems with the notification.

2 hours ago, Cryptojubayer said:

It's really very easy to know about the user who give you reputation in notification section.Its a great feature from this forum.

indeed that is one way to find out the person who shares the reputation. But lately the notification firewall didn't work for me and others. And there are also some that still work.

5 minutes ago, Farhana8553 said:

I think fame gives credibility to our other members that we provide useful information to others. Especially for me and a few new members, excellent information and very helpful tutorials So it is very unusual for me to get good feedback from other members.

Yes, this is a great opportunity to thank the author for good information and thus the more reputation the status of your review or message, post.

5 hours ago, alexjpro said:

Thank you, the title is a bit missleading, as i though this was a question and i was ready to answer haha. But yea, you showed really well with pictures and i believed you have structured it perfectly. I gave you reputation.

Thank you, although I do not know why the title is misleading, a number of members have said such a thing, but none of them explained to me the reason, please if you know why the address is misleading to tell me and I will work to change it. Thank you.

Thank you for this help and participation, I hope most people looking for this benefit will benefit it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for your efforts but if someone wants to check who gave you reputation then you can check directly in your profile 

Many users try to spoil your reputation which is very bad. There must be some algorithm or mechanism to punish such people.   

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/29/2020 at 8:01 PM, Maliha islam said:

Offline, your reputation precedes you. ... Now think of a time when someone told you they'd do ... If you know you can't get back to someone when you ...

Offline, your reputation precedes you. ... Now think of a time when someone told you they'd do ... If you know you can't get back to someone when you ...

You are posting the same comment more than once and this is against the rules of the forum, please adhere to the rules because moderators are watching everything and may consider you spam or get a warning point. I just want to advise you.

4 hours ago, Xenofever1 said:

If I am not mistaken, we gain reputation by creating useful posts, and if there is someone who gives a love reaction to our jobs. So for us to learn more prominence, we should post only the useful one.

True, dear, we give a good reputation for these things but this is not my question, my question is how do we know who is the person who gave us a reputation and I explained this through the pictures in the topic as you see.

A few people in the gathering request that how realize who gave you Notorieties 

Here I will disclose how to discover.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:20 AM, iloveyobit said:

Thanks for your effort, but your topic and title are not the same, you still didnt gave us the right way to know how gave  you the reputation . 

That is true we would not know who gave us the reputation. I guess it is just normal for them to be anonymous so that when we give out negative feedback to spamming users then they could not get back to us since they do not know who gave them negative feedbacks.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

6 hours ago, Mandoy01 said:

That is true we would not know who gave us the reputation. I guess it is just normal for them to be anonymous so that when we give out negative feedback to spamming users then they could not get back to us since they do not know who gave them negative feedbacks.

No my friend this is not true, you can know who gave you a good or bad reputation if you follow the explanation in the pictures in this topic then you will surely know who gave you a bad or good reputation.

Good you clarify to all who Gave us reputation. But you didn't cearify it how to get these good reactions. Why people gives us these good reactions. If you mention it all of ours minds will cleared.

42 minutes ago, Muhammad ayyan said:

Good you clarify to all who Gave us reputation. But you didn't cearify it how to get these good reactions. Why people gives us these good reactions. If you mention it all of ours minds will cleared.

To have a good reactions you need just to post a creative and good post with a many information that help other for something, or come with new feature or skills in any domain in Crypto currency . And you will get reactions

10 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

To have a good reactions you need just to post a creative and good post with a many information that help other for something, or come with new feature or skills in any domain in Crypto currency . And you will get reactions

Thank you, my friend, because you answered him instead of me. It is true that we give a good reputation for these reasons that you just mentioned even though my topic is how do we know who gave us a reputation and not why we give the reputation. But that's okay, it's useful for members to know here.

12 minutes ago, Crypto123 said:

Thank you, my friend, because you answered him instead of me. It is true that we give a good reputation for these reasons that you just mentioned even though my topic is how do we know who gave us a reputation and not why we give the reputation. But that's okay, it's useful for members to know here.

Yes I know thanks to mention that all reactions you get it's in you notification onglet you can see who react for you post or comments

Like I do now

11 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

Yes I know thanks to mention that all reactions you get it's in you notification onglet you can see who react for you post or comments

Like I do now

Yes, thank you, and here I am,  did like you, I have given you a good reputation because of your good reaction. We can say this is a practical explanation of the topic.

1 hour ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, thank you, and here I am,  did like you, I have given you a good reputation because of your good reaction. We can say this is a practical explanation of the topic.

Thanks for your reactions I appreciate that , i think we have just five reputation that we can give in 24 hours not more. I don't know if the forum change that or not

At first i didn't know you can do that, but that's because I don't check my profile page a lot, there are a lot of features that people miss because they don't check the profile

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

19 hours ago, Niloy%%90 said:

In my opinion you get more fame.  In fact, you just have to look for quality content, so that it is now reflected in your reputation.  It's not so impressive what you get now. If you post well, you get fame,

Thank you, but this is a way to get a reputation and not the way to know the person who gave you a reputation. There is a big difference between them. My topic about knowing the person who gave you a reputation and not knowing the reason why he gave you a reputation. Anyway, thank you for your participation.

Well,  we have some forum improvement and this will give us good knowledge to recieve notifaction and also to get notification if someone reacted to our post. 

I already do topic tutorials for this and all those members that didn't know how to turn on this just see on my post topic history and find (recieve notifaction) you will easly understand that and you can now turn on your notifications.