Is it possible to trade without exchange? - Page 14 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it possible to trade without exchange?

People are believing thats it could be feasible to change with out trade due to the fact the are nevertheless questioning thats cryptocurrencies turns into to the physical coin inside the almost future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it can be done, trading without an exchange is usually called peer-to-peer trading, this type of trading without using an exchange but directly to the buyer and the seller. But this type of trading carries a high risk of losing the crypto you submitted. The safest and easiest way is to use an exchange.

• +1 1

According to my opinion Exchange is a place where sellers and buyers gather so that the process of trading will be easy to conduct. Indeed, we can trade without involving third parties, outside the exchange. However, we will face many obstacles. The seller must find the buyer himself and vice versa. Not to mention the problem of trust.

To me yes its possible, because you can actually buy any coin and just leave it the wallet and wait for price increase and then sell it to fiat or other coins by just swapping it. In most cases we have many people who do not use any exchange, they just create wallet with their private key and then buy coins and leave there for long time, then when they are satisfy with their profits then they sell to get their money in fiat. In these case trade has taken place without using an exchange website. This is how i understand your question.

Yes it is possible to trade without exchange , one example is escrow there are people or group of persons who buy those as far I know. Coinbase is a wallet where easily can trade crypto without exchange it is possible to trading

Its actually very very possible. Of course its not that comfortable and Hard to control all your balances but still. The way i talking about is to buy crypto from your friends or aquaitance. Its not exchanger so i think it counts. 

The basic principal of trading is to buy low and sell high, it doesn't matter how but exchanges made it easier, also you can buy coin from someone and restore it until the price goes up then sell the same way.

• +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Normally it's possible to trade cryptocurrency without having an exchange as nowdays there are a lot of crypto trading system such as presence of crypto ATMs in buying and selling cryptocurrency into fiat currency although exchanges minimise counterparty risk and fraud which are faced by many crypto traders

In my opinion there is no other way to be able to trade cryptocurrency, we can only use an exchange as a place where we can trade safely and quickly. If there were no exchanges in the crypto world maybe cryptocurrencies would not have developed this fast. So I think the role of exchanges in developing the crypto world is very important here.

• +1 1

This is not possible, as the origin of the exchange is buying and selling, and we need a central or decentralized trading platform to exchange our cryptocurrencies with other currencies

Yes it,s possible to trade without exchange. In my experience there are many website are here to trade the coin into another coin.which is trusted.Also there are many trusted  telegram, what's app group to trade coin.

On 11/21/2020 at 11:14 PM, Danyah ghaith said:

Most people will trade user by user, meaning they sell into another person directly. Use social media and telegram channel to promote their product.

Well you can use telegram app. Which have some trusted group for exchangeing coin to another currency. I personally use telegram app for exchange bitcoin to others coin others coin to bitcoin.also i joined some trusted group. 

2 hours ago, Suazakeane7272 said:

I think is possible because some people are use to trade but the have not start exchange because some of us are use to trade more than a year they are not talking about the exchange , because they want to more gain on the trade .

I agree, supposing I am having a friend and we just want to trade bitcoin for fiat. I have bitcoin, my friend has fiat and we trade just directly. That means we make use of no exchange. Which means it is possible to trade without exchanges but without exchanges it will be very difficult to trade. 

Yes you can. You can get bitcoins or other coins from Bitcoin ATM machines, if they have them in your country. But, 1st you have to have a wallet to send your coins to. I would recommend a desktop wallet. I dont agree with online wallets. Im using Exodus wallet & Jaxx Liberty desktop wallets. Once you have your wallet installed on your computer, print out the bitcoin address you want to use & the QR code for that address. Go to the ATM machine & go thru the steps to buy bitcoins. ATM machines now also offer different coins to buy. BUT, ALWAYS make sure you are buying coins for the address that you have printed out.

Then once the coins, bitcoin or whichever, are in your wallet, you can trade in your wallet. Not all wallets allow trading or exchanging coins in the wallet. Thats why I recommend Exodus or Jaxx Libery, you can trade coins within your wallet. Another advantage of using ATM machines, is that its completely anonymous.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yes my friend, it is possible. According to my knowledge from this forum, It is possible to trade without exchanging the coins. Because every trade forum gives you opportunity to be dependent on you that which coins you want to trade with.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes it can be done. The beauty of crypto is that there is no centralized entity making demands of you. Wallet to wallets  trade are done almost every day . Like send someone a google wallet payment and they sennd you btc. 

Exchange is the medium or platform of buying and selling of our cryptocurrencies, it is also a platform of trading generally, without passing through an exchange platform while trading, it is very risky and it may incur a huge loss for you because the exchange is taking place in an untrusted source, anyone could be easily defrauded through this means,  so it is advisable to always undergo a reliable exchange platform or site that helps in delivering a successful exchange transactions. 

• +2 1

Yes. It’s possible. But i suggested you to trading with exchange. If you want, you can trade with out exchange but i think it is not more profitable

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Truly you can do inside the companion hover or in various online media gatherings however it possibly turn trick so prior to doing so kindly know with whom you are selling or purchasing the coins yet I incline toward doing in return it is secure and simple as you don't have to look for individuals to sell or purchase

• +2 1

Yes you are right there is no doubt you can do your trade with out exchange sites. So, no doubt there i possible trade without exchange site. So, it is true then your trade doesn't affect the price of Crypto. 

But you can do trade it is not issue. You can do it easily by telegram or other social network and other many more methods. Even you know each other you can do it 

It is of course possible to trade without an exchange, but the reason why the exchange is preferred is that it is easier and more practical, it has taken a place in the world of the future, the exchange is so intertwined with trade, and those who trade without an exchange are now turning to the stock market and now they start trading on the stock market.There are so many stock exchange sites today.

7 hours ago, Locy said:

Yes. It’s possible. But i suggested you to trading with exchange. If you want, you can trade with out exchange but i think it is not more profitable

You are right. I think so. trading is a professional work , for better performance you need perfect knowledge about trading.

Of course , the beauty of crypto is that there is no centralized entity making demands of you .wallet to wallet trades are done every day .you can trade with people in social media direct. Like in telegram groups where locally trading is done . But most of them are scammers. I advice you to send and buy from those people whome you know very well .