Twitter will give crypto coin? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Twitter will give crypto coin?

there were many news saying that even this year but all of them were fake since twitter didn't announce anything officially , but in the future this may happen if crypto get popular and the limits put on using it were less so people have more options do use cryptocurrencies for other than that i don't this will happen

1 hour ago, Mubiflow said:

A good question but am not sure but I think over the past few month's Twitter have help and contributed immensely on the growth of cryptocurrencies and support them by advertising for them but I don't think Twitter will want to created their on coin. @Biojay

Yes mate, you also have a point, but I don't think Twitter will like to create their own coin because Facebook tried to create libra coin which got rejected, it will be a good idea if Twitter really create their own cryptocurrency. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

• +1 1

we have not heard about the twitter giving or launching any cryptocurrency right now or in the future so you should take this thing in mind if they are about to do so they will anounce it too.

1 hour ago, Biojay said:

Yes mate, you also have a point, but I don't think Twitter will like to create their own coin because Facebook tried to create libra coin which got rejected, it will be a good idea if Twitter really create their own cryptocurrency. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

I think there plan to do that has failed ,but if Twitter can succeed in creating their coin, it gonna boot the cryptocurrency world massively, Twitter has lot of followers and creating it own personal coin will make it followers to want to have an idea about it, more people will get into cryptoworld obviously

I don't think that facebook is going to have any airdrop regarding Libra. It will only be a currency backed by facebook. In the same way, if twitter releases any coin, they don't need to give it to anyone for free. As it will be advertised already with the name of big franchises associated with it.

1 hour ago, Biojay said:

@Biojay...Twitter is a very good social platform.  It is unknown at this time what he will do after leaving the post.  But if Twitter makes coins, it needs a lot of publicity.  However, Facebook made Libra coins which are not under the blockchain.  So these coins are worthless

I do not think, my friend, that Twitter will launch its own encrypted currency .... it is in the end one of the communication sites subject to the United States of America, so it is prohibited from working with cryptocurrencies and we will not forget the million users inside Twitter. This is all the reasons Twitter is not allowed to use cryptocurrencies nor create any currency Thank you

Facebook will not give this currency for free. There are twenty other companies involved with Elvis in the Libra project
It will be a stable currency that is not intended for speculation. Rather, it has other goals, the most important of which is to facilitate the transfer of money between individuals and facilitate the buying and selling processes

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 6:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Recently i hear that facebook will give us libra coin.

Twitter will also given us any coin in future?

What do to you think about twitter? 

I don't know if Twitter will distribute, but I heard that Facebook is creating its own blockchain and that it will launch its own currency to be used as payment in everyday life.

To be honest, I do not use the Twitter application nor do I tweet on this site .. it did not suit me and I did not find ease of using it
But your information about Facebook is correct, and Facebook will give the money to those who have confirmed their accounts, bought the membership, and fulfilled the terms .. as is the case with YouTube.

I do not think that the project to create a cryptocurrency for Twitter will be successful, and this is what happened with Facebook's Libra currency, which has not achieved any success so far.

There were many news about twitter launching a new coin in the last few months and all of them were fake but even though there is still a chance for thia to happen in the future aince we see how companies and governments around the world started dealing with it 

• +3 1

Maybe twitter  introduce some coin like Facebook but I don't think so that it would be much more successful program because many times these type of program fails. But if it would be happens then no one says maybe the future will be bright for these new coins.

For now I doubt if twitter can give coin, but it can happen in future that is if we can put more effort to bring different idea on how to make it possible because for me I never believe anything is impossible, everything is possible in as far as you make your self dedicated to what ever you are doing 

• +2 1

I don't think that Twitter will give BTC now because coins are not allowed by the government in many countries so that they cannot give to user in common but in the future it is sure that digital money will take over the normal currencies.now Twitter has less users as compared to old age.

I have not heard anything about Twitter giving us a new coin but I think that it's very unlikely that Twitter will create a crypto currency because Facebook's new coin is not even sure to be successful so I don't think Twitter can go into the unknown as they are unsure what will become of it.

On 12/9/2019 at 6:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Recently i hear that facebook will give us libra coin.

Twitter will also given us any coin in future?

What do to you think about twitter? 

I believe that all social media will follow in the footsteps of Facebook, including twitter, where cryptocurrencies are the future of humanity ,and all world will Deal with crypto currency.

• +1 1

I think that it is very possible, as it will have a lot of popularity and possibly many investors, because a lot of successful men use twitter.

I don't really like twitter and i think that creating your own coin is a brave action .and about twitter i don't know maybe they will in the future by bitcoin or by creating their own coin .since twitter is open minded about crypro i think they are also worth investigating .

I have not heard anything about Twitter giving a new coin but i think that it's very unlikely that Twitter will create .they cannot give to user in common but in the future it is sure that digital money will take over the normal currencies .

Until now I did not know if twitter will launch its own currency and even if it launched this currency may be useless we can benefit from Facebook and twitter only by participating in campaigns and earn good currencies from them.

Personally my point of view I think Twitter just a enjoy it and not crypto earning,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I need learn about it and then after I discussed in this topic.

• +1 1

Perhaps if this happens, the currency will be very popular because the Twitter platform has a very large audience and most of them are interested in the field of digital currencies and will have good opportunities as a new alternative currency.

You have forgotten Facebook's libra project, the total of which has been rejected, Do not think of me, that Twitter to launch a project to earn crypto coins.

• +5 1

Twitter, as an institution, is one of the largest investors in cryptocurrencies, and most social media platforms seek to own a blockchain and its own currency for both profit and commercial purposes. But not all of her project is crowning with success. We have previously seen Telegram and Facebook, and many obstacles appeared before the issuance of their coins.

• +2 1