How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency?

I think you should mostly get the users opinion. This would measure the legitimacy of the cryptocurrency payment. What I think is that if you do more research on the site it would really help you to know the confirmation of payment 

• +1 1

I do a search on the Internet about it, the date it was created, the company or whoever it follows, its arrangement, and the reviews about it There are indications, such as the existence of a request to activate documents, withdrawal fees, or certificates from former members who worked with it.

An important topic, my friend, so that we know how to get another forum that pays more than this forum through our continuous follow-up of all currencies and forums every new day.

On 12/9/2019 at 7:57 AM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

It is highly recommended to participate in automatic payment sites with this you make sure you receive your payment quickly, on the other hand, sites that ask for a minimum withdrawal is very difficult to pay in full since they can become a scam and waste your time there .

The advice I will give you on this is for you to look at it carefully make good enquiries and research about the site if it is legit also make contact with experts that have ideas about the site before you can start to use the site

On 12/9/2019 at 12:57 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

I have not actually thinking about researching about the team's milieu perchance that does assist a delivery deliberate about and that in point of fact may possibly mold subsequently to a great extent about the authority of one place.

There are many sites that become scams so it is always difficult to say or choose one for now I do not have a site other than this the others do not convince me at all, just as those who ask that you can withdraw with something minimal always become a scam therefore not I least recommend them.

On 12/9/2019 at 7:57 AM, Aereen said:

If you want to obtain secure profits, use faucets or platforms that pay immediately so you do not have problems because if you choose some with difficult withdrawal, they will be able to leave with your money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually I don't know whether the site will pay me or not, indeed investing in that site is full of risks. If you want to profit by investing or earning bitcoins, you can join yobit and earn bitcoins from this forum. I think this is a better way to earn cryptocurrency than investing in uncertain sites.

• +1 1

There are a lot of sites to get cryptocurrencies for free, but in most of them you need to work hard to get the first coins.
You can start with the faucets and try to get some active referrals to get good profits.
Additionally, airdrops are another good option, but you need to do a lot of research to find the best ones and avoid falling into scams.
Anyway, I prefer Cryptotalk to get some satoshis, because it is too active and reliable forum. Besides, it will also allow you to learn and get multiple knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

On 12/9/2019 at 1:57 PM, Aereen said:

You can find out through the payment methods of course there are a lot of fake websites that are not really honest about this. You must pay attention first to the site

There are a lot of sites which give the facility to earn. But some sites or platform are real and many of them are scam so,I   think the best way to find out about legit sites is the complete research you have to do in order to gain authentic information about the assurity of payment of sites.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:57 PM, Aereen said:

I think that it is not easy for you to first verify whether the site is sincere and offers the money, and you should look at the location of the withdrawal if Bitcoin is available

One legit site that I know which is sure to pay is binance because I myself have used this site and it is very trustworthy in the crypto world and used by many other people as well.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:57 PM, Aereen said:

This is simple mate,you have to keep patience till the first payment.Then you will be definitely clear that they will pay or not.But here if the website doesn't pay then your time will be a waste.But sometimes, to achieve something you have to take risks or sacrifice something.You also can ask your coworker who has worked in that website for long about the legidity.But in that case there is possibility to get fake news.Because online coworkers are virtual.You can't meet them physically.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:57 PM, Aereen said:

Dear friend the best way to get to know that is this site is legit or not it will understand when the time of receiving payments is come also you can read the reviews by the users of that site and see that is this size gives you reasonable money or give you a large amount of money for your attention. 

And dear friend this is a very great site that pays you just for commenting on posts and create a topics on this site and it is very legit and your money will not go anywhere.

• +4 1

Simple explanation will not be valid after you receive the payment. Many use indicators. Public opinion and research to get true information about giving or not giving but so far there is no such method. Just finish the job and do another search to increase your pay. 

It unfortunate I don't know if any site rather than cryptotalk that pays cryptocurrency,all the research I have made are failed ones, I follow up some site that pretend to pay, but it all turn out to be a waste of time ,I also will be glad if members can help us with a legit site that pays in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

There are a lot of platforms that make payments, but I don't think they are actually legitimate and can be trusted, so my friend advised you to work on the yobit platform. It is a legitimate and reliable platform and it has been dealt with and invested in its fields.

Nice information you have shared but how would i know that the other sites will pay us cryptocurrencies. And they actually give or pay us crypto. I think only cryptotalk is the best and awesome way to earn online. Thanks

If you have accumulated some bitcoin in a cloud mining site, if that site ask you to deposit some money for confirmation issues or to pay gas fees, that is probably a scam. You have a great chance to lost your deposited money and the allegedly "accumulated" money will vanish without a trace. 

Unfortunately, the crypto world is unregulated at the moment and these type of scam sites are all around. We should always be careful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

We can see how much users are using that particular website to determine whether that website is legit or scam. A legit platform like cryptotalk never demands referral from you.

Maybe you know when received the cryptocurrency from certain site but I am not hoping that any certain site give a new cryptocurrency  and given the cryptocurrency in the exchange after that you will get legit

There is no one hundred percent way to be sure, unless you have friends or you already know people who are working at the same site and received a regular payment out of it.  You also need to stay away from all too good to be true promises and form faucets sites because they are a waste of time and effort and even when you get paid it will be too little.

some research might help you. You should DYOR before wasting time to something you don't know yet or you can just use google.com to look whatever you need to look.