Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 44 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

On 4/18/2021 at 10:03 AM, Mark wood said:

Maximum members are working here only for getting talk tokens even it has less value in the market but everyone thinks it will pump even no one have idea but we trust this platform that it gives us such great news after working for long time in this platform..

Yes I also believe in that and that is why i am not that discouraged about working in the forum because we are still benefiting from the forum in one way or the other, so there is possibility for talktoken rise in the nearest future.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, Xantosis said:

Yes I also believe in that and that is why i am not that discouraged about working in the forum because we are still benefiting from the forum in one way or the other, so there is possibility for talktoken rise in the nearest future.

Actually I see before some days the talk value was about in 8 sat if you remember and on that day again it dump to 3 sat so we never know when it will pump but we should keep it in investment and wait for it for long time..

No, I do not think so. I do not think that there is currently any crypto coin that can overtake bitcoin in the near future. A lot of people are using bitcoin and that will not change anytime soon.

• +2 1

I think that Ethereum is a very successful currency, and it is the most successful alternative currency that has been established and relied upon, but it is very difficult to become better than Bitcoin due to people's great confidence in Bitcoin, which is the basis of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

In my opinion, I do not think this is possible, I do not think that there is a currency that is able to beat Bitcoin, because it is the basis and the best of cryptocurrencies, and because of its wide spread and increasing demand for it.

17 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Actually I see before some days the talk value was about in 8 sat if you remember and on that day again it dump to 3 sat so we never know when it will pump but we should keep it in investment and wait for it for long time..

Patience is just the key to success in this cryptocurrency world and that is what we are supposed to manage and since we are receiving payment in satoshi then it's fair and better than doing nothing.

• +3 1

It is true that Ethereum has spread very quickly and the number of its users is increasing, but I do not think that it will replace Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the basis of cryptocurrencies, and any change in its position or its collapse will harm the reputation of all cryptocurrencies, and no one will trust them.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Xantosis said:

Patience is just the key to success in this cryptocurrency world and that is what we are supposed to manage and since we are receiving payment in satoshi then it's fair and better than doing nothing.

Good thing dear if we are doing nothing and have free time then it is good to be part of cryptotalk and keep working we can learn from different topics and earn money also so the time will not going to be waste it will be spend in good way..

I did not think for a moment about a currency that might surpass Bitcoin, it is the oldest and most widespread currency among cryptocurrencies and the most expensive perhaps, but this does not reduce the strength of Ethereum and other currencies such as Litecoin and Binance as well.

Yes i really belive that it will happen one day because it's right after bitcoin in block chain and every one seems to deal with it  

• +4 1

I don't think that's gonna happen.

We all know that bitcoin is the best currency in the world and that ethereum is second.

But I don't think ethereum will ever outperform bitcoin because the bitcoin project is much stronger than the ethereum coin projects.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I do not think it will ever surpass Bitcoin, as it is currently very popular and popular with people to buy and trade it.

Ethereum may rise and be close to Bitcoin, but I don't see it as a competitor.

On 4/21/2021 at 5:14 AM, Mark wood said:

Good thing dear if we are doing nothing and have free time then it is good to be part of cryptotalk and keep working we can learn from different topics and earn money also so the time will not going to be waste it will be spend in good way..

That is it mate and since we can all see that cryptocurrency market has a bright future ahead then it is very necessary we learn so that we can get many chances of earning money in different aspects of cryptocurrency later on.

Well my dear friend, it is a good question and it is not possible to give an accurate answer to it, but given the history of the two currencies and the degree of people's appetite for them, the Bitcoin currency will remain the most expensive and most requested currency among the encrypted currencies in the near future

• +3 1

16 hours ago, Xantosis said:

That is it mate and since we can all see that cryptocurrency market has a bright future ahead then it is very necessary we learn so that we can get many chances of earning money in different aspects of cryptocurrency later on.

Exactly dear when we working online and there are many people so they must share something and we can know it easily which will be beneficial for all of us and we doing nothing how we can earn money? How we can know from knowledge it really hard we should do something for bright future..

No i don't think so i don't think any coin can replace BTC because no one can take its place now it's the first digital currency that got introduced to the world although i like Ethereum very much and i think it's the second coin in importance after BTC. 

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Mark wood said:

Exactly dear when we working online and there are many people so they must share something and we can know it easily which will be beneficial for all of us and we doing nothing how we can earn money? How we can know from knowledge it really hard we should do something for bright future..

All those crypto expert we see such as McAfee also started just the way we are learning now but due to there determination today they are millionaires which is as a result of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the oldest and most popular currency in the cryptocurrency market, and I do not expect that any currency will be able to outperform it. Ethereum is also a strong currency, but people still trust Bitcoin more than any other currency.

• +4 1

I do not think so. I think that Bitcoin will remain number one in the world of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies, and no currency, even if it is strong, will not replace Bitcoin. I think that what you time is heading towards more logic.

• +2 1

In the world of cryptocurrencies the possibilities are limitless so I will not say that it is impossible for the ethereum to overtake Bitcoin but this is really going to take a very long time.

ETH cannot over come bitcoin in the cost of transaction and other exchange for now because bitcoin is what every one his seeing as the only coin to gain in for that known is thinking of any other coin even ETH.

• +1 1

This is possible . Ethereum Network is used to create various applications for a wide range of services and industries. But the developers work in a domain that is not controlled or directed by anyone, so it is difficult to know which of these applications will succeed and which will fail.

• +2 1

No I don't think ethereum will overtake bitcoin because there is large difference of prices between them.  But both if them are the most important coins of cryptocurrency and the price of ethereum is much less than btc. 

• +1 1

Of course, I see that Ethereum is a very strong currency, and I also see the amount of coins and tokens that are based on its blockchain, the speed of its transactions, and a lot of advantages, but Bitcoin outperforms Ethereum by the strength of the blockchain and its popularity, it is spreading a lot, I think there is no one in the world who has not heard about Bitcoin, that's why it's hard to overtake btc.

Hello friends I think this is possible only in the very distant future. Now BTC is much more popular and heard by everyone, so I do not think that in the coming years Eth will be able to be more expensive then BTC.