Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 36 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

On 12/9/2019 at 2:01 PM, Laboni said:

I don't think Ethereum will outperform Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is so old and popular. Its price rises but Ethereum can never discount Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will rise further than what is there now. And it is likely to outperform the market.

Yes you are right mate @Laboni. They both are very popular cryptocurrencies but bitcoin has more value and has been in the market for long than ethereum.  They both are in competition but for now I dont think ethereum will pass bitcoin. But who knows what the future will tell.

On 12/9/2019 at 9:03 PM, Aereen said:

If you are going to base it on statistical data and historical data of the exchange rates, clearly ethereum has been struggling to keep up with bitcoin. 

Eth is going up because of the Bitcoin price change and if the BTC start to moves down then all the coins will be down in no time like earlier the BTC goes down to $4,000.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

18 hours ago, Shahid Afridi said:

I think everything is possible in our lives and I think it might be happen that eth will overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is also grow from a very small amount and now it is on top and so eth will also gain the the top place. I don't know how this will happen but my heart says it could be happen.

When you consider any coin overtaking the other you must consider the supply of that coin and the volume as well, you see ether has a way bigger supply than bitcoin and it's trading volume is too far down from overtaking bitcoin with these two factors considered I do not think that ether would ever overtake bitcoin.

• +2 1

I guess the meaning of ETH is etherum. Bitcoin is  a very strong crypto currency with huge value. It population is increasing every day. But in this type of situations you cant underate any coin because they are all in competition.

I am unable to understand how itis possible,  the etherium  is been used more than btc in transections and in fee that they pay,  but it is still behind the BTC.

Currently, I do not think that Ethereum can overthrow Bitcoin because Ethereum is influenced by Bitcoin in addition to the fact that the big whales support Bitcoin greatly, and this has contributed to the high price of Bitcoin, but if the big whales go to support Ethereum and leave Bitcoin here, then Ethereum can overthrow Bitcoin, but this is very unlikely.

Yes, I've thoughtabout it several times but I don't think it's possible for now though. Eth is still rising so people haven't really believed in it like btc

• +1 1

May be in future Eth will overcome bitcoin as we know that digital currency is making a huge impact in daily e wallet's and market currencies.but till now bit coin is a market leader,but also today is today and tomorrow is tommorow and according to my opinion maybe tomorrow is the day of ethereum and it took the place of bitcoin..

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 6:01 PM, Laboni said:

I don't think Ethereum will outperform Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is so old and popular. Its price rises but Ethereum can never discount Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will rise further than what is there now. And it is likely to outperform the market.

ETH is a low price coin and the Bitcoin is a good and very high price coin and this is not possible that ETH will cross the BTC in future becasue BTC is the market running coin and so many peoples use this for transactions.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think eth not overtake bitcoin because bitcoin value is too much from the eth... Bitcoin value is near to 19 k dollar and eth value is 600 dollar so you check the market value of both coin... Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency... And bitcoin volume is more from the eth... Bitcoin is most popular coin from the eth...so that's why eth never overtake bitcoin in future...

Hello friend, I don't feel that Ethereum can be higher than Bitcoin. Regardless of on all Eth focal points and specialized updates, Bitcoin people group still to solid and it even become more grounded and more grounded, in light of the fact that most new individuals in cryptosohere trust just Bitcoin, in light of the fact that this coin is reliable..

Now both are  big digital currencies. BTC and ETH are same currencies in trading. But ETH always follow the BTC. If BTC going up ETH will go up. ETH totally depend upon the BTC. I think ETH can't takeover the BTC. What you think?

• +1 1

I do not believe that Ethereum will be able to overtake Bitcoin in capitalization. And in general, no altcoin can do this, even if it is super cool. Bitcoin will always remain the top 1 cryptocurrency and will always be traded by more people.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

Sometimes Ethereum good beat the bitcoin in trade volume but it could never overthrow BTC position in coin market cap or in price because bitcoin is the largest digital currency among all the cryptocurrencies.

On 12/2/2020 at 1:04 PM, Qainth said:

I think that ethereum can not beat bitcoin in near future because there is huge difference between the rate of bitcoin and ethereum. More over all big investors and traders prefer to invest and hold bitcoin. According to current situation of the rate of both currencies it is impossible that ethereum beat bitcoin. 

You are right, Bitcoin is one of the biggest cryptocurrency in the world and we all know that the price of bitcoin is so high at this moment is about 19,000$ and Etherum is about 577$ so the price gap is very high and its very hard to expect that etherum  to take over bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Oh my dear, I think Etherum cannot overtake the bitcoin price. Bitcoin is the leader of all crypto currency. Bitcoin supply and demand is so high, its true that bitcoin. price mainly depends on its supply and demand. But etherum a bright future. Bitcoin founder is Satoshi Nakamoto amd Etherum founder is Vilalok Buterin.

• +1 1

Eth certainly will not outperform Bitcoin because the more Bitcoin demand has always increased its value over time and from that time to this day it is clear that Bitcoin will remain better than any other currency, but Eth is the safe currency, I think.

The price of Bitcoin started some years back just as the way the price of ethereum is right now but who could have imagined how the price of Bitcoin will be to day, I think ethereum will find it difficult to overthrown Bitcoin though ethereum is winning a high demand this could push up it price to rise higher perhaps who knows in the future that it might supercede bitcoin .but this will be something of the future. 

I don’t think ETH will be overtake BTC. Cause btc price is very high more than Eth. Day by day btc price will be more increase. So Eth can't reach btc anymore. 

On 12/9/2019 at 12:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

I do not think that it can outperform Bitcoin as a price, but it may outperform it in terms of software capacity, speed, or commission

On 12/9/2019 at 12:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Ether may outperform Bitcoin, but maybe after many years, I don't think Etherium can compete with Bitcoin now at the same price.

Ethereum is a very good crypto projects, but it can't overtake bitcoin ex there is big gaps between them, which they can't be compare when it comes to market value and other economy differences. 

I never thought about it because I do not think it will reach Bitcoin prices, also I do not have them as currencies that are in competition but I do expect Ethereum to take a good value, not like Bitcoin but a considerable value.

• +2 1

In my opinion, it isn't possible. Bitcoin is the leader of all crypto currency, there is no other coin which can overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the world, Bitcoin demand and supply is so high than others. Ethereum make a good position on crypto world. But it cannot overtake bitcoin market price.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Dear friends and I think that it is very unlikely that ETH will exceed bitcoin as it is much more powerful more popular and is the Mother of all cryptocurrencies this is my humble opinion it may be that I was wrong
A big greeting to the whole community and many great winnings