Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

Ethereum is one of best coin in market and i think have more usability as compared to bitcoin but bitcoin is the mother of all crypto currencies and no coin will never over take bitcoin

11 hours ago, Hanhassie said:

Itu benar saya memverifikasi semua data yang Anda berikan eter dan menemukan bahwa semuanya benar. Eth adalah koin crypto besar

Yes, large cryptocurrency that is sick, why do I say sick, because ethereum has not been able to achieve the best performance, both in terms of price and the occurrence of constraints on the eth blockchain network, so eth plans to do a hardfork glacier muir,

Ethereum is the ever best coin. The growing network of bitcoin also creating some issues of slow transaction so when it exhaust then people will rush to another coin which will be ethereum

8 minutes ago, Hanhassie said:

They go through some difficulties it is not that easy for the development to stay onto their roadmap but eth is trying a lot

Of course there is no developer of a cryptocurrency project that wants the program to stop midway, like the founders of ethereum foundation also don't want bad things to happen to ethereum,

The founder of the Ethereum Foundation, provider of the Ethereum blockchain technology service, admitted selling around 70,000 Ether crypto assets (ETH) between 2017 and 2018. The price of ETH at that time was indeed at its peak, around US $ 1,400 per ETH on January 14, 2018. If sold at  that price, with that much amount, the Ethereum Foundation made a profit of up to US $ 98 million,

And according to the founder, the funds are used to finance the development of ethereum and team operations etc,

• +2 1

Ethereum is very nice coin like bitcoin but bitcoin is king of crypto market. No any coin hits bitcoin because bitcoin has so many value in market than any others coin. So i don't think bitcoin will hit by ethereum.

On 12/29/2019 at 6:08 PM, Roomi said:

Ethereum is the ever best coin. The growing network of bitcoin also creating some issues of slow transaction so when it exhaust then people will rush to another coin which will be ethereum

indeed. let's wait eth overtakes btc cap, 'cause everything else is already conquered.

3 hours ago, escapefrom3dom said:

indeed. let's wait eth overtakes btc cap, 'cause everything else is already conquered.

Yup... Waiting is more powerful than predictions. It will be done but not in near future. It will take time to overcome bitcoin.

39 minutes ago, Roomi said:

Yup... Waiting is more powerful than predictions. It will be done but not in near future. It will take time to overcome bitcoin.

can happen anytime. but the longer u wait the probable it comes.

12 minutes ago, escapefrom3dom said:

can happen anytime. but the longer u wait the probable it comes.

Yeah i am waiting and confident. Also its the time to accumulate more and more as its available in very dip price. 

6 minutes ago, Hanhassie said:

Yes recently another 90k eth was sold from the CEO address. It was captured all over the news

Do you think that the news affects eth, both directly and indirectly,But, the event has been a long time, which is the focus of the current ethereum hodler, of course on the development of emergency hardfork, do you have information about the hardfork of ethereum muier gracier!!??

• +1 1

Let us all never forget that there are different possibilities that may come. One of those is that ethereum might really overcome bitcoin in the future. Many would not think that, but there's no permanent thing in this world except changes.

There are many cryptocoin in the market. Ethereum and bitcoin is top of all the cryptocoins.  I am using Ethereum and Bitcoin also. Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocurrencies . No one can beat Bitcoin. Ether is fighting against Ripple for the second place, far away from the BTC. Ethereum is very good and legit project.

• +1 1

Of course! This is the only cryptocurrency competing with Bitcoin, it makes us think that the demand for Eferum will increase (especially considering the low price for it, compared to the price of Bitcoin)

• +1 1

I do not think so, especially in the recent period where the partner of the founder of Ethereum sold his share, which is worth 90 thousand pieces, and he says in his Twitter account, "I just need money, that's why I sold my stake."

• +1 1

@Hanhassie   What is the procedure for staking eth that will be done later, is it like staking nrg cryptocurrency by running masternode or what,

indeed so far there has been no improvement from the price of ethereum, and I think it's reasonable, seeing that bitcoin has also not improved in price...

• +1 1

maybe Etherium over take bitcoin but long time need to over take. bitcoin is all time favorite coin and maybe bitcoin go more high

On 12/9/2019 at 12:50 PM, Sameer25 said:

No but as per as i came to know about bitocins recent structure is showing thatbit can over take it but cannot be fully sure  about the fact

Over throning btc, according to Price won't be that easy too.

But there's too no doubt of the functionality of ETH to compared to bitcoin

Do you not think that any Bitcoin order Bitcoin has been able to raise the position of BTC based on your estimates and forecasts from the very existence of Bitcoin, that Bitcoin could make it possible for Ethereum Coin MarketCap?

• +1 1

ethereum have overtaken Bitcoin in term of technology but in term of price i don't think ethereum can ever over take bitcoin because Bitcoin is father of this whole crypto industry

3 hours ago, Jon said:

I have not think that will be possible now, ethereum has a long way before it can overtake bitcoin

yes you are right bro eth has long way to over take bitcoin because bitcoin going more high maybe etherium naver overtake bitcoin lest in future

I think that this is a question that many people here have. Yes, it is possible in the future if the ETH technology is surpassed by the technology of bitcoin. But now it is dependent on bitcoin.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH