Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

I never think that eth will overcome bitcoin.  Bitcoins supply is 5x less than etherium but its marketcap is more than 5x than eth marketcap because of high price. eth is really very far.

Bengali?

View this Topic

29 minutes ago, Digicoin said:

I have never though of ethereum to overtake bitcoin because it can not even happen anytime soon. It can not even happen in decades.

i dont etheruem should even be in top 3 anymore and people on here think it will overtake the number 1 spot, etheruem is the platform that gave us the ico plague which made so many people lose money,

I think ethereum will not be able to topple bitcoin because the price difference alone is very far away, bitcoin will be independent in depending on the past of many future coins adopted by people.

in my opinion for the time being it's probably not because the value of bitcoin is higher than ETH, and we don't know in the years ahead depending on how it works.

• +3 1

Bro I not know so much about crypto currency I am new one but teacher says anything demand are very her price there I think maybe if people use ethereum much then may be etereum price increase but rAre chance next  I dont know much 

I don't know maybe in the future. Because as I know ETH is second for BTC so I think ETH have a chance to push BTC. But in my other perspective BTC will still win because of its age.

I think that might happen. but it will be very difficult to achieve it considering the ETH price is far adrift from the BTC price. if we want that to happen, the ETH needs a lot of transactions to be able to help it level up and beat BTC.

In the recent years the bitcoin's growth is huge like a monster in the market. It is the main cryptocurrency in the market. So i don't think that ethereum has the ability to overthrow bitcoin. I think always bitcoin will be the top one through its existence. No crypto can beat it. 

• +1 1

No, Ethereum will never touch Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin operates on all crypto currencies, Bitcoin is the God of all crypto currencies.

I haven't thought about that before. But looking from development there is possibilities for that to happen 

On 12/15/2019 at 10:22 PM, Sumayya said:

I haven't thought about that before. But looking from development there is possibilities for that to happen 

No, I don't think so. As long as bitcoin still leading the market, there will be no other coin that can replace the bitcoin positions. The other coins need to compete with the bitcoin price, and that will be too hard because bitcoin price now is more than $7000. You can imagine what kind of work that every coin will do to beat the bitcoin price, and that is not possible in a short time. But if there is a new technology that will be better than the blockchain technology, then bitcoin position will replace, but I am not sure about that.

• +2 1

4 minutes ago, aqua said:

No, I don't think so. As long as bitcoin still leading the market, there will be no other coin that can replace the bitcoin positions. The other coins need to compete with the bitcoin price, and that will be too hard because bitcoin price now is more than $7000. You can imagine what kind of work that every coin will do to beat the bitcoin price, and that is not possible in a short time. But if there is a new technology that will be better than the blockchain technology, then bitcoin position will replace, but I am not sure about that.

i think whoever says etheruem will overtake the crypto space and replace bitcoin as number one coin is just a delusional person because such thing will never happen because bitcoin is the strongest coin and have the investors trust.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

i think whoever says etheruem will overtake the crypto space and replace bitcoin as number one coin is just a delusional person because such thing will never happen because bitcoin is the strongest coin and have the investors trust.

That is right. All people believe that bitcoin will still control the market price and for all of the coins, and no matter how good the coin, that coin needs to compete with the bitcoin price, which will be too difficult. Ethereum is a good project, but ethereum still behind bitcoin, and so do the other coins. They can dream of seeing ethereum can beat bitcoin, but they need to realize that ethereum price follows the bitcoin price, so no matter where bitcoin price goes, ethereum will not have a chance to beat bitcoin.

• +2 1

13 minutes ago, aqua said:

That is right. All people believe that bitcoin will still control the market price and for all of the coins, and no matter how good the coin, that coin needs to compete with the bitcoin price, which will be too difficult. Ethereum is a good project, but ethereum still behind bitcoin, and so do the other coins. They can dream of seeing ethereum can beat bitcoin, but they need to realize that ethereum price follows the bitcoin price, so no matter where bitcoin price goes, ethereum will not have a chance to beat bitcoin.

yea exactly etheurm will follow the moves of bitcoin and if we compare the marketcap of both coins we will see bitcoin has almost 10x the marketcap of etheruem so it will take ethereum a lot of capital to even come close to bitcoin.

• +1 1

Just now, duncun007 said:

yea exactly etheurm will follow the moves of bitcoin and if we compare the marketcap of both coins we will see bitcoin has almost 10x the marketcap of etheruem so it will take ethereum a lot of capital to even come close to bitcoin.

Yes, correct. If ethereum wants to beat bitcoin, then ethereum needs to increase slowly by slow of the price to the higher price, which I don't think that can happen. Even if many investors invest their money in ethereum, there is not enough to beat bitcoin. Bitcoin will still be favorite coins for the people because they believe that once they make a profit from bitcoin, their profit will be bigger than in ethereum. But they realize that they can also make a profit from ethereum, so they still buying more ethereum so far. Ethereum can be the second position at coinmarketcap because ethereum has a big chance to increase so high in the future.

• +2 1

22 minutes ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

ETH leads the altcoin market today but it has no altcoin that can surpass or resemble bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is many times higher than eth

and thats all what etheruem will ever be, the top of altcoins but never surpassing bitcoin and even tho we almost always see signs of the bullish market on etheruem but its still just altcoin

On 12/9/2019 at 6:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

I think eth will over take bitcoin as time goes by because. On the movie fast and the furious Paul Waker. AKA Bryan O. Coner. Drives faster than Vin Diesel. AKA Dominic Tereto. at the start of their race but Oconer Fall short and Tereto over took him. And still alive up until now. And then they will sing it's been a long day without you my friend. And then it is ending time. Just like eth and bitcoin. Bitcoin had a head start but eth is much more better and have a lot of new features than bitcoin and with that eth will over take bitcoin slowly but surely.

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 4:30 PM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

From my point of view I can say it is not possible to overtake bitcoin at present. Because most of the altcoins price depends on bitcoin. But most of altcoin use ethereum platform. So may be ethereum overtake bitcoin in future. So we have to wait for that time.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, aqua said:

It will be about adoptation, now if each country will create their own coin that will reduce Bitcoin dominace and give way to another coin to come up the rank

3 hours ago, xpertt said:

I agree, no altcoin can defeat bitcoin on the top, altcoin is just the king of all altcoins but bitcoin is the only king of all coins and no one can defeat it.

yea but i think for me i always prefer holding atlcoins rather than just holding bitcoin because altcoins is where we make the real big money in crypto.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Sumayya said:

It will be about adoptation, now if each country will create their own coin that will reduce Bitcoin dominace and give way to another coin to come up the rank

I don't think that their coin can reduce bitcoin dominance because people now are smart to choose what they want, and if they can see the advantage of bitcoin, I think they will choose to use bitcoin than their own coin. Besides that, their own coin cannot increase so high because that will depend on the other fiat. But with bitcoin, they can make more money by investing, trading, or holding the bitcoin in the wallet and sell when the price increase. But I am curious to see what will happen if each country creates their coin.

Bitcoin remains the most popular currency to this day - as one of the first - it remains a denominator for the crypto world.As a technology Ethereum has outperformed bitcoin, but in popularity and price it has a long way to go

5 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Even now, the Ethereum shows very strong positions as a large-scale project of the future! Substitutions for the Ethereum can not be!

I think there is many coin that work better that ETH

• -4 1