For how long have you been in crypto? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lcm

For how long have you been in crypto?

On 12/8/2019 at 11:18 PM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I have been working for nearly two years already in the field of coding. Learning is really good, and it is a big field that needs a lot of patience and continuing to learn.

• +1 1

Its been almost 3weeks that I am here in cryptotalk. It feels good to be here and work here as a crypto member. When I joined here first I had really less knowledge about the crypto world and now I am aware about a lot of things. I love this forum.

If am not mistaken I have been in cryptocurrency for past two years now and am hoping to see myself making more progress in the cryptocurrency world, although it has not been easy.

For sure there are many new members want to earn extra money here. It's been 3 years that I'm in crypto world, it was bullish year, it was great time for me.

Probably few weeks or so I joined in on the month of December so is mostly 1 month in here its pretty neat to learn new thing in this forum every single day so its hard to leave this forum.

I joined here 2 months ago, but I haven't worked hard for this month. The forum taught me a lot about cryptocurrencies, and it is the right place to receive experiences and earn money as well.

@lcm @Mutivo @Sania84 @Umar 1619

I have not been to it for that long its really effective to be right when it comes to understanding all this things because there is nothing much to do than to grow, there is a lot of things to which  we need to know, I tried  being nice to the market, this is really effective in this world I tried being very easy in what  the market , its really important , its one of the best market there is in the world, its been 2 years in active  cryoto word

• +2 1

I am new on crypto world and also in this forum. Yes my friends suggested me to join in this forum. In this forum, you can not only earn money but also learn many things about cryptocurrencies and crypto world. I did not know much about cryptocurrencies but now i have learnt enough by reading other comments. And i am still learning. And i joined here 12 days ago.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I am new here. I joined here a month and a half ago and now I am getting my payments. I also collect some information on trading and investments in order to enter its market.

I have been in crypto for around 1 month and to be honest I have already beginning to like this platform. I have not even got my first my payment but still I am in love with crypto . I have learnt so many things from it and also looking forward to spending more and more time in this platform.

I would say that the cryptocurrency forum is recent, but has been in the cryptocurrency market for almost 3 years.  A friend advised me to try cryptocurrency mining using the firm, I tried and it worked.  And now I have been doing cryptocurrency for 3 years. For almost a few months, I will be here in the cryptoaltic forum as long as it exists and until it is able to make me some money.  I will continue to contribute useful content as long as I can, this forum is especially good for newcomers because they will learn a lot from here.

Its been almost 3weeks that I am here in cryptotalk. It feels good to be here and work here as a crypto member. When I joined here first I had really less knowledge about the crypto world and now I am aware about a lot of things. I love this forum.

If am not mistaken I have been in cryptocurrency for past two years now and am hoping to see myself making more progress in the cryptocurrency world, although it has not been easy.

For sure there are many new members want to earn extra money here. It's been 3 years that I'm in crypto world, it was bullish year, it was great time for me.

Probably few weeks or so I joined in on the month of December so is mostly 1 month in here its pretty neat to learn new thing in this forum every single day so its hard to leave this forum.

I have been in crypto world not for a long time. It's been almost two weeks. I haven't earned anything yet but I am continuing my hard work and efforts. 

I believe that after one week I will be earning money. So, stay motivated and you'll earn great.

I have been in crypto s a member for barely a month now, though I knew about the forum for over a year but I hesitate to join thinking that it would not last long till his day.but now I regret my decision.

• +2 1

I am new member here i joined this forum some days ago and it is really learning environment and comfortable and positive vibes of members are spreading more power to this forum.

On 1/12/2021 at 9:40 AM, joemcgwa said:

But in my experience even if you were buying those 2 bitcoins, you couldn't be eligible to hold them till today if you were not keeping those money special for investment.

Of course if you do the best research you'll found mostly of people who were holding bitcoin since it was in a low price till today, are those who were holding at least more than 100 bitcoins. 

• +2 1

I am working on crypto from few months ago. This is really good site of knowledge and earning for me. I really enjoy the features of this site. Most of favorite thing is that there is lots of knowledge for me which is helpful for me in every field. Thanks crypto

I started here in crypto last month and i am very happy because i can earn money by my own. So many new things that i learn here and it's really changed my life to more positive,i think i am very grateful for crypto,I spent  time here because this is my way of income.

I have been working here for two months. I liked working here. It has a lot of gathering useful information and the preference for earning Satoshi. I collect information until I become an expert in trading.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:18 PM, lcm said:

It would be interesting to see how many people are joining to this forum for their first time. We know that many members are already crypto dinosaurs 🙂 but I guess there are many brand new that they perhaps joined because their friend told them about making money with their time!

I do not know much about cryptocurrencies but I know that one day I will be able to offer a lot of support to the community before this because I strive to learn every day and therefore I hope one day to be a guide for others.

I have joined cryptotalk just few days ago but now I working regularly on this great site because there is no risk of fraud and It paid me according to my hard work. 

Thank you. 

I have been working here for like 3 month and i am working really great. I came here because my friend suggested me this site. So i came here. First i made 80$ in first month. After time pass my earning increased. I really love this site. This is has alot of learning. I learn many things.