Is dogecoin so hard to pump? - Page 11 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Is dogecoin so hard to pump?

Dogecoin is a stable coin like Mount Everes. Conceived as a joke, it has been helping us in our work with exchanges for several years. Making money is hard, but easy to use

On 12/7/2019 at 1:32 AM, wilbertson said:

I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)

Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?

Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

The issuance of dogecoin is super high, there is a lot of circulation, and maybe this will make it difficult to make it price-raising, I think sometimes they have made it go up but it has not been something so significant, maybe investors see others with less amount of issuance of currency units and with low price.

i thinks yes .. dogecoin is hard to big pump .. if pump or down dogecoin just a little .. many people love dogecoin and many people using dogecoin .. but is suplay doge coin is so hard to pump but nothing is imposible .. we wait and see

Dogecoin will not have a rise in its price due to the big pumping, so its position will remain in decline

i think after litecoin doge coin great coin sometime great pump in this coin tis coin is more than coin its utility

Doge's network seems to be no different from others. And about the fact that it's easier to download - it's true) It is worth trying / testing

Dogecoin is hard to pump because of it's high supply. Many people fomoed dogecoin back in 2018 and are now holding a huge amount of DOGECOINS and are willing to sell them. The amount of people that are holding those bags is crazy, that's why the price will not have any chance to go up in the close future. Maybe in few years dogecoin (if it still exists and has an utility) might win some marketcap. Till then avoid this crypto, it will only dump.

Dogecoin is quite stagnating, it has been in the same price range for almost 5 years and it does not innovate anything, I believe that it is still used mainly for its low transfer costs and that practically the fees in the exchanges to withdraw are very low in dogecoin

It is difficult to pump it in the near future: Dogecoin is intended for owners of weak capital, and it has not exceeded 35 Satoshi after obtaining it is easy and its mining is fast, but it has no value, for example after obtaining 383 Dogecoins, which are only worth $ 1

I was monitoring DOGE from the moment of it's creation. And now DOGE is de-facto standart for equality of a lot of low-price coins. Price of many coins is lower than 1 satoshi. So for a strange reasons DOGE is more stable than a lot of other low-priced cryptocurrencies.

I believe that Dogecoin users have lost interest After a Pump and Dump caused by TikTok in July, this fact has destabilized the value and reputation of the crypto.

18 hours ago, majd94 said:

Dogecoin will not have a rise in its price due to the big pumping, so its position will remain in decline

The same I think, there are many factors that make its value not increase and one of those is the one you say, I agree 100% with you.

We can only wait to see what the future holds.

Dogecoin have relatively big trading volume. You need big money to pump it up, and it will be hard to profit after pump. For that you will need to attract too many traders to coin, to fix your profit. Usual pump targets is coins with low volumes. 

I have just read a post talking about dogecoin and i didnt know about this token,even never heard of it,but after reading it and seein your post now,maybe i decide to study and who knows if i will invest on it...

Dogecoin is high volume and have a potential to speculate if you have a big bank and many resources. but pumping is not possible 

For me doge the whales do not see it as a good investment to impurify it but doge is a currency that is easy to get and its rate is super cheap for me it is a good currency and I think that later it will have its time

The year 2020 was the year of the doges, with the announcement of tiktok, it went from 30 satoshis to 100, 115 satoshis, giving good profits to its holders. Always good to have some doges

On 7/12/2019 at 0:32, wilbertson said:

¿Me preguntaba? Los dogos son monedas de bajo precio 🐕 ¡woo! ¡Cortejar! (Solo me estaba sintiendo)

Dado que es tan bajo i. Precio significa que es más fácil de bombear que bitcoin, pero ¿por qué las ballenas no están interesadas en bombear doge?

¿O la red doge es diferente a la de otras monedas y es difícil de bombear?

I think that Dogecoin has good potential that they do not appreciate much, but for those who want to obtain a good income this is a good option, for example I with Dogecoin have come to earn more than double the profits than with Bitcoin, and my capital does not It is very large, but most of them bet on the largest, on Bitcoin, and they even leave aside a cryptocurrency that came out of a "meme", but they should pay attention to it, since its price is very stable and in a surprising increase you can get away with an excellent amount of extra money.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:32 AM, wilbertson said:

I was wondering? Doges are low priced coins 🐕 woo! Woo! (I was just feeling myself)

Since it is so low i. Price it means it is easier to pump than bitcoin, but why are whales not interested in pumping doge?

Or is doge network different than that of other coins and that it is hard to pump??

The cryptocurrency dogecoin started as a bitcoin meme, but has finally been quite successful although its price is still low, recently some influencers on tik tok made it fashionable saying that in the future it may be worth $ 1

• +5 1

There is so many doge coin that you can almost say that it's supply is unlimited. This coin supply is huge. This is the reason this coin value is almost stable.