Cryptoworld or fiat world - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptoworld or fiat world

The cryptocurrency is the most liked world of all of us because it offers us the opportunities to make money online and with less efforts than the offline market.

Crypto world is the best income method than fiat for many reasons. The value of crypto currency is fluctuating sometimes when we hold our income for more time we will get more income. Its fluctuating and uncertain sometimes the price will drop. 

Crypto world is such a useful tool to earn money with great and smart method you should keep your focus on doing your best for earning with smart methods.

• +1 1

I prefer crypto currencies and the reason is very simple, just imagine that you have a thousand Dollar, after many years they will lose part of their value due to inflation that happens every year, but if you have a thousand Dollar value of Bitcoin or any other valuable coin then you will fine that it is doubling within few months. 

The volatility of the crypto world is magical, that is the key to being able to generate many profits in short periods of time, some prefer to have their money in hold for a long time and that is also security of profits because the cryptocurrency market is always on the rise, imagine the btc at $ 1000 more we will never see it again, perhaps it will never go down to $ 10k again, so even though today we buy at a price in a few years that price will be less than the profits obtained.

We need both of them. I think that they are going to co exist so there is no need to choose because we can't be able to live without fiat. At least not this time. I would choose fiat over crypto but will only love crypto in terms of investment and making profits.

Well.... That's why Fiat can't be completely ruled out wen crypto currency is adopted... I actually think both the crypto and Fiat currency will have to share the same market....so as people to gain knowledge about crypto like the elderly before vying into it

Hello, I will not refuse if I get the opportunity to get both, and I will not stop searching for the two cryptocurrency and paper currencies, but as social and health conditions, cryptocurrencies suit me more as I work to get them from my home.

On my opinion I think both crypto and fiat both are valuable. Because I can not Denny the value of both of them. I invested in crypto world but I can not use crypto currency freely everywhere I have to relay on fiat for my fiars, grocery, buying cloths and many other things. I can  only use crypto for trading,coin buy selling and online payment i can make use crypto in local.

On 06/12/2019 at 9:30 AM, Lubruselu said:

Which do you think are the best globalization that's suit you more between cryptoworld and fiat world.

For me my favoroud thing here between them is most cryptoworld where I can earn a lot if I keep long holding.

Not to lie, i:'m really confused about the both right now and I would really appreciate if there is any one that could explain more on this.

I think both if these are with there own does and donts ,these both worlds are with their own properties ,we can't compare them because they are not at same level, as flat world /currency is still meaningful every where in the world and still being used by the folks as well as on the other hand cripto currency is also going far away broad in the world but it is also decentralized and some of the countries think that they can't control cripto currency so it can damage there economy.

I would prefer the world of cryptography because it is in our interest as peoples, as there are no taxes or monitoring of your transactions and your money cannot be controlled by another party, and this matter does not exist in fiat currencies, but we still need both types until now

• +1 1

Of course I prefer the crypto world to the fiat world, the crypto world has many advantages when compared to the fiat world. We can make money through the world of crypto, today's globalization prioritizes cryptocurrency as an investment and also trading because it is more profitable. The development of the crypto world continues to expand throughout the world so that this is a new era of the modern financial system.

I actually love the Bitcoin instead of the physical currency the Bitcoin for the cryptocurrency is forgotten for the investments because we can make a lot of money out of it

Certainly, I will choose cryptocurrencies, the reason behind this is that they are more secure, and you can easily achieve profits and double your amount, in addition to you who control your currencies and their transfers, without the need to check and pay huge commissions for transfer or deposit.

• +1 1

Of course, I prefer the world of cryptocurrencies, as it is more profitable, safer and easier to use, and in the field of trading, you can achieve greater profits when trading in cryptocurrencies instead of cash because their prices fluctuate faster

• +1 1

The two  do really work properly for the same we have to really realize the great process to really follow and the good work for the same so we have to really define the good of the market and process its chambers that really does happen to produce the best in everything to this we have to be very careful to build a case to it

The world of cryptocurrencies, in my opinion, is the best because there are many wide areas and its commission is very low in addition to the possibility of investing, trading and achieving beautiful profits in just a few days. As for paper currencies, they have no interest and their investments are very expensive and banks can never be relied upon to invest and achieve profits. As for cryptocurrencies, they are a real treasure that needs to be understood and studied. A good balance will make you big profits

I see the crypto currency are the best because there a lot of the features which i can not write all of them in a comment but the main features are ithe low fees and the fast transactions and many other things.

• +2 1

Choose cryptocurrencies because they are easier to invest and there are no taxes on them, and dealing with them is easier and faster.

• +2 1

In my view, crypto is preferable to fiat because the value of crypto is higher, and crypto can also be earned by the use of the internet, which is quite easy.Cryptocurrency can also be traded digitally, although fiat currency cannot.

When the crypto coin is legal in all over the world then on that time fiat money is also be used because without internet we can not send any coins from one wallet to another and in every place we can not get the internet so thats why on that time fiat money is used.

• +1 1

The more time we devote to bitcoin, the richer we become. This is the algorithm of life, with the accumulation of wealth and that there is time..

• +2 1

The matter is clear and it is natural for me to choose the world of Crypto, and this is because it is more profitable and offers many advantages.

• +2 1

We cannot predict the future of cryptocurrencies, as this technology is still prohibited in many countries of the world, so it cannot completely replace fiat currencies, but it certainly helps to facilitate financial transactions between parts of the world.