Cryptoworld or fiat world - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Cryptoworld or fiat world

Off course crypto world. Crypto is future. The whole world is transferring to digitalization and modernization. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also 

• Useful or interesting 1

Obviously, I will choose fiat world or real world. Crypto world has limitation which it is not acceptable in all countries. Fiat world has no limitations, you can do whatever you wanted to do just don't harm people. I prefer fiat world because crypto world is just a place that could give you money and not a good and happy life.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:44 AM, Gusion said:

Yes, for globalization, it is crypto indeed because it is a world matter. When it comes to profit, I prefer with crypto because we can have more income with it. If the world would consider the main currency, then it is still fiat for me.

As for me I don't know how fiat operate because I don't know how it look like. Crypto is my first platform and since then I did not bother myself looking for another website again. Crypto world has everything I need. I guess I will continue picking crypto because of it benefit....

I like crypto world because in the crypto world there are many ways of earning. You can earn money in crypto world forum without investment. Trading in crypto world is best way of online earning. You can take a good profit from crypto world.

For me, the world of crypto is the best. I prefer it a lot over paper money and paper transactions. Digital dealing has become something very good in my opinion in light of the current crisis of the Corona virus, which requires social distancing

• +2 1

For me, both are useful, as the Khaja for a currency with a fixed value is a mess, but with the emergence of fixed-value cryptocurrencies like USDT, there has been progress for cryptocurrencies. As the fluctuation and change in the value of cryptocurrencies is not suitable for everyone who wants to preserve and freeze his profits.

• +2 1

Crypto world time is running out now, everyone is moving forward well with crypto.  At one time everyone relied on Fiat currency, now the era has changed which is why everyone is moving forward with digital currency in the digital age.  A good opportunity for us to work with crypto and fiat currencies together.

Everybody who is familiar with the Crypto world will definitely prefer Cryptocurrency. But it is not possible to replace fiat currency in any country. Both have to co-exist with each other.

The best currency to invest in the field of cryptocurrencies is Bitcoin, as it grows dramatically and its prices increase rapidly and has the advantage of being a very popular currency in the world.

Between crypto world and fiat world i like crypto world for its profitable behaviour.  Invest crypto is more profitable than fiat money. But for daily needs fiat money is good. 

Everyone has its own choice can select any one but i will go to crypto currency because of high price and security as compare fiat is our local currency having low price,i think that every one will move towards crypto industry due to of high profit.

Yes, for globalization, it is crypto undeniably as it is a humanity matter. while it comes to profit, I like better with crypto because we can encompass extra returns with it. If the planet would deem the foremost currency, in that case it is subdue fiat for me.

Till now both are different but in a sense both are related to each other. Some people buy crypto with fiat money and someone sell crypto by fiat. So both are essential for us. And none of them will be erased.

I would support crypto world rather than fiat work because earning cryptocurrency is much easier and also it is very profitable and I also believe that cripto will take over the world within this decade

Actually we are use to with fiat currencies. and we can never run our life without fiat currencies but crypto currencies have also convinced us to be adopted due to its great features and open source. If both work jointly in a country or world then it will great to use both of them.

• +2 1

In my opinion, crypto world is better than the fiat world because the fiat world is controlled by governments which can decrease the value at anytime while the cryptoworld value is fair as it is controlled by the forces of demand and supply.

Cryptotalk is one of the best BTC revenue sites in the world.  You can earn by posting on this site.  Crypto money comments are provided from this site.It won't be long.  More convenient for crypto calculations but the trade is not yet fully developed.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:11 PM, Benjamin said:

Well, this two are important but i will choose crypto because this is profitable and also this is our future currency which we can be used it freely in the near future like fiat money but its also important if we will used to together.

Crypto world is the best i also choose that becasue through the crypto market so many peoples will change their life in a short time and this time i also try my best to make good money in it and start to invest my money in different coins and hold that for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

6 hours ago, khan22 said:

Crypto world is the best i also choose that becasue through the crypto market so many peoples will change their life in a short time and this time i also try my best to make good money in it and start to invest my money in different coins and hold that for the future.

Cryptocurrency has a big impact for us and also to the society because it can be more easier the transactions and also they can earned money through investing, this is the coin which many people needs.

Both, I know cryptocurrency was a great thing to do to earn and maybe to increase the economy, but I still believe that having fiat currency is still necessary for the future because what if we totally adopt crypto and disregard fiat then one-day crypto goes down instantly then there's no amount will left on us.

• +4 1

I will always prefer crypto world to fiat world because the dedicated and committed to crypto, the more fortune we make through cos I have been in the fiat world long ago but no profits to show for its.

• +1 1

The worlds are great and full of good fields and great profits, but for me I prefer the cryptoworld because it earns me a lot of new knowledge daily, and gain from it good money and great work in it. 

Everyone in this forum is enthusiastic about digital currencies, and for this reason we will choose cryptocurrencies, because we believe that they are more transparent and fair than fiat monopolized by governments and central banks and are always exposed to inflation.

Yes I will go for crypto because we make useful posts and earn money then their is opportunities for us to get to make new friends from different places and it encourages us to work hard 

• +2 1