Will Switzerland produce bitcoin? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Will Switzerland produce bitcoin?

It is good if they will participate in mining bitcoin or they will produce their own coin as the market grow then it is good for everyone that is here in the market

• +4 1

On 12/6/2019 at 1:17 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you predict about the future of bitcoin! Will Switzerland get the order to produce the physical bitcoin coins?.

And if this is really will happen which kind of bitcoin you'll be most likely, physical or online coins?.

And what's do you think will this affect the bitcoin price to drop because of increased of totally supply!.

I think if it will happens then yes the price of Bitcoin starts decreasing because its supply increases. And i would prefer online coins. Because if we using physical coins then it will become same like fiat currencies but i wants online digital currencies because it is easy to transfer and we have not to go anywhere to doing transactions. But we can do it by our home with just a device and an internet connection.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I expect Switzerland to adopt bitcoin, and it will become a popular and in circulation international currency. Actually, without any restrictions they are on their way to the peaks, and of course this will happen if they maintain their great popularity bitcoin.  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

On 12/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, Lubruselu said:

And if this is really will happen which kind of bitcoin you'll be most likely, physical or online coins?.

Since what you asked first is not valid then the rest questions can't be asked either. Bitcoin is money that we can only transfer online, although perhaps one day an offline transaction may be possible as these exist in banks too. But to be validated they will still need the internet. Physical is not what Bitcoin was created to be. It is the first digital cryptocurrency. While banks have digital money already they are not decentralized.

I think that Bitcoin was created to be intangible, and this is better for it because it is decentralized and will not be similar to the rest of the other currencies and may become useless and less popular with people unless it is adopted globally.

• +1 1

I think that if Switzerland produces physical bitcoins, it will not affect the price of bitcoin and it will increase and decrease the way that it used to so there will be no difference than what we are experiencing now.

Switzerland may create a national cryptocurrency similar to China, it can't create Bitcoin and physical currencies will be abandoned in the future as what in most advanced economies it is already not working, the digital cash exists with ebanking and ecommerce and crytocurrencies will also be there to fill all the gaps.

Nobody knows what the future holds, but I don't think any country can be able to produced physical coins and the country financial value needs to be stable.

My friend, it is very unlikely, but impossible. Bitcoin will not be a currency at all. Switzerland does not have the power to produce the cryptocurrency Bitcoin, which is only on the Internet to enter the field of currencies. This is unlikely, as it has not been established for this matter Thank you

• +3 1

I have seen from a post made by a member of this forum where he listed some countries with there official coin, I don't think I saw Switzerland, even USA wasn't part of them, am sure with time countries will have no option than to invent there personal coin for there citizens to be able to use

• +1 1

Firstly, Bitcoin production is limited, and thus increasing mining will not reduce the cost. On the contrary, it will increase the price to cover the great demand for it. Countries like Iran are a major supporter of miners, provide electricity at affordable prices and buy bitcoin.

• +2 1

It cannot be the existence of physical Bitcoin currencies as this currency is characterized by decentralization and anonymity, and no country can control it, and these features are what gives it popularity among people. A talk provides them with secrecy and privacy.

Why not, perhaps Switzerland will work to develop the Bitcoin currency more, as it becomes popular and circulated in the future, cryptocurrencies in general will become more popular in the future, there are always new developments about that.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:17 AM, Lubruselu said:

physical or online coins?

Let us skip the Switzerland part that we all know it is not making sense and focus on this debate. Physical will be replaced by digital this is 100% what will happen and it can even happen in just a year if you live in more financial advanced countries. It should be 100% digital in many places like Europe, China, Russia and America. In Middle East too it should be all digital, banks have given solutions and the paper and coins as currency are not needed anymore, they have high cost and can also be counterfeit.

• +1 1

Bitcoin future is very bright no cryptocurrency replace bitcoin. If any  developed country create cryptocurrency its create impact on crypto market. Maybe they get some value but i don't think they are beat bitcoin. Many peoples invest their money in bitcoin and bitcoin value is gradually increased

• +1 1

I do not think so, my friend, because your house will remain encrypted and will not become physical, because if it becomes physical, it will be controlled through banks and banks, and Bitcoin will not be able to liberate after that because it is a decentralized currency and is dealt with via the Internet and not with a coin in addition to some permissions that Switzerland needs to complete Like this work

I think they are still working for this and i think that if they can generate a good platform.about it it will work for them.spcially they are the largest in storing fiat in the world.so i think it will be a better for them

• +1 1

Bitcoin can't be produced physically in a real sense, only thing that can be done to make it live is that we produce a coin which is 100% backed by the Bitcoin and the supply should also be the same

• +3 1

I think Switzerland will not produce Bitcoin because Bitcoin mining now is not profitable and Bitcoin is not produce by any country, now no any country are produce physical bitcoin. Bitcoin is made for online money not for physical money

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Johny Sins said:

At present, a lot of leadership is being produced in Switzerland, which is a good way to reference and they are working as a means of payment through various types of women getting investment market exposure in the homeWhat you do to increase the amount of people and countries

Really? Switzerland is producing leadership and they are working into payments through various types of women? What does this mean exactly? Women getting investment exposure at home? The Swiss women are investing in stocks? This is what they are doing and then this increases the amount of people? Just great. Gtfo.

Swaziland is one of some countries that can use crypto currency with easy way not like other countries and I this he can do that 8n few years more than other because the system in this county is flexible and can be goofir crypto currency 

If Switzerland begins to produce bitcoins, the price will constantly decrease due to the large quantities that they will mass produce, therefore it is better that it continue as a virtual currency so that the price does not fall and there are no third parties influencing the value and the trade.

• +2 1

I think bitcoin is good online because physically currency’s is not going that high as compared to online currency’s so the may be down if bitcoin will come physically let see.

• +2 1

Switzerland will not produce the Bitcoin but they allow to use the Bitcoin in their country and this is legal. Crypto market soon be legal in all over the world and that time it touch the sky.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

What is the point of having a physical Bitocin ? and what is the use of it , I do  not think that such idea is reasonable at all especially with the huge value of Bitcoin , it will be impossible for regular people like you and me to me it and it will be exclusive to huge companies and firms. The best thing about Bitcoin is that it is online and it can be transferred in small bits and pieces.

• +2 1