Does buying at the least possible price guarantee your trade without risk? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Does buying at the least possible price guarantee your trade without risk?

It is like long term trading as you are suggesting to hold a weak coin for a long term and wait for its rise.It is a good idea but we should be careful while choosing a coin as it should be a stable coin and shouldn't have any chance of going dead in future then we can surely earn a profit by waiting for the right time to sell it.

Buying Bitcoin when the price is low does reduce the risk of loss, this is the best way for traders to reduce risk. Just imagine if we buy bitcoin for $ 26,000 today then how is it possible to make a profit. We must be smart in managing strategies according to market conditions. This technique also applies to buying other coins, the most important thing is buying coins that are already famous.

• +1 1

Of course price of the coin might be dropping suddenly once you have bought the coin, so thats why before buying the coin you must do the analysis in order to know the next market movement. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right and smart as a businessman. I will act like you. The point is that we buy short-term time when we choose every coin with good potential as profitable. Coin collection solution to reach BTC in future. 

• +4 1

Indeed, buying the lowest possible coins does not guarantee risk-free trading but by buying coins when the price drops, reduces the risk of loss even though it is not 100% riskless. In my opinion, choosing coins is also important to minimize the risk of loss, don't buy any coins that have low prices but we also have to choose potential coins such as Bitcoin, ETH or LTC.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, this is true. Buying currencies at a low price and trading with them and waiting and patience enables us to make a great profit by waiting for a certain period of time, so trading is a really profitable thing and I advise everyone to work with it.

Yes dear I am agree with your this decision.  If you want to doing trading then this work is should be with great care.  In the beginning we get loss many time because we had no experience about that.  So it's a possible you get less Loss. You should share you coin with many people so that if you unlucky loss your many money had no lost and then you made a expert member slowly slowly then you trade on high level then you can get many profit from it without any risk. 

The example that you have mentioned for the Bitcoin seems illogical as if we see the price of Bitcoin  in the macro cycle we always see that we never came back to the lowest price of the last cycle. I am not considering myself a clairvoyant but if we evaluate the trend of BTC its aint't coming to the dips we have seen like in the past.

However we can make our entry in the Bitcoin when the market is going for Bearish trend. Like the 2018 year. If we see a big crash or correction then we can make the safe entry to the market. But I suggest this only if you could hodl for long term.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thank you for your help as for me i love the idea and i have been using this long term investment even though you need to be patient but not all of us here can be patient enough anyway it's all matter of choice thanks once again for your contribution

It is somewhat ignorant to believe that the more we buy, the safer we can be in our trade, it is nonsense. 

Of course it's important if we want to buy any asset to get a good pullback, but this doesn't mean that the more the price drops the better our chance to buy. The most important thing is to check if there is any liquidity pending down or any price debt. 

My feeling is informing me that the price can't travel following the last historic. And yes if that happens it will arrive real quick and somebody who put the bait can earn a profit when the price recovers instantly. But don't worry it will not jumping down more lower because Bitcoin is going to celebrate its protocol.

The price is never the same in trading, you keep ups and downs. The value of your cryptocurrency can never be the same sometimes down and sometimes up can not be suppose price in trading. Trading is always risky.

We can minimize the risk of loss by purchasing at a low price when conducting trading, but this is not completely confirmed because when we made the purchase, the price may decrease more than it is, although this is the safest approach followed by individuals in trading.

Whether you are buying the coin to its lowest possible price it is risky also because it is trading. In the cryptoworld there's always a risk especially because there's money involve. It may vary to you on what technique and strategy you will use for you to be able to earn good amount of profit.

Dear friends I think risk must take in this world if you fair about the price of coins and wait for the least amount of coins so you don't succeed if you take risk then everything can be done 

Yes, you are right and smart The key issue is how we choose each coin that is profitable when we buy the short term.

In fact buying at low price is really good for you because it gives you a nice margin of profit, imagine that you bought Bitcoin at 28K just a month ago and sold it at 42K , the profit you will get is really nice, and certainly more than to buy it at 33 and then to sell it at 42K, so I can say yes it is more secure, and no on expects the prices to drop less than 28K any more so you do not have any fear of loss. 

• +2 1

This does not avoid risk, what it does is be smart to buy when a cryptocurrency falls, but for this, trade would not help you so much if we buy when there is such a drastic fall, it gives us good results in the future and efficiently, but it always goes to be the risk in operations, therefore knowledge is essential in trade.

Writing from personal experience, especially for currency like Ethereum and Bitcoin, buying at a lowest price guarantees escape from risk because no matter how long it might take, the returns are always going to be accumulated. 

Every business here very risky if there is no experience if you want to trade remember one thing that it is authentic way to do business or not. Then go for it, it is good of us that if we have a knowledge about the trade then we will do in this better. Thanks

• +2 1

My dear friend, welcome to you, every business has taken a risk.  You cannot avoid risk in any case.  Trading here is risky if you don’t have any experience wanting to trade but one thing to keep in mind is that this is not the best way to do business.  It is good for us that if we have knowledge about trade we will do it better.  If I have the right knowledge, I can avoid the risk.

It is a good and useful idea and it will earn you good money, but this is called a long investment if I am not wrong and it will take some time until you achieve your goal and your good profit and keep you away from the risks of selling the wrong way or the wrong time and this is good for everyone.

• +1 1

Well, it is a very safe method, but it may not achieve a single deal within a year through it. I am taking risks even though my capital is small, and it will be difficult for me to bring in other capital if I lose what I have, but I am confident of myself, I learned technical analysis in a good way. I get good results and practice a lot, so I can't be careful instead of making so much in hours

• +1 1

Some thing, yes, but this takes a lot of time to know when to enter into any work and when to exit it, it depends on the extent of your experiences in the matter