What payment methods can I use to buy cryptocurrencies? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hanivmori

What payment methods can I use to buy cryptocurrencies?

There are very secure platform and where you can make this type of purchase such as binance and you wanna know on which exchange you can do that just reply me and i will reach back to you.

There are various ways you can purchase bitcoin and can utilize practically any money to get them so in the event that you wanna know on which trades you can do that simply answer me and I will reach back to you

Yobit is a best forum that gives you payment of your work and it's easy way that you can exchange your coins you can convert your Bitcoin balance into LTC and then you should withdraw your money  this is the most easiest way and then you can enjoy your money

For me, there are multiple payment methods and all are suitable for work, and one cannot be distinguished from the other, but the best thing for me is to use a credit card and I can buy bitcoin in an easy way, and I think everyone has his preferred method.

Yes here is the important post for new members,

Yes my dear friends we can buy all the Crypto currency with different method of avaialable in the forum we can use btc with doller we can buy with btc tikens we can buy with bank option We can buy with perfect money Many of the other Facilities are avaialble in the market.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.i use bitcoin to buy cryptocurrencies..it is the best for earning money.now bitcoin rate is so high.so i use bitcoin for earning money.

You can use visa card or master card exchanges like binance support it but you have to complete kyc verification and as much as i know binance supports national currency of some countries you can check it and in my country we have local exchanges check yours.

• +1 1

You can buy the cryotocurrency with other coins basically for buying cryotocurrency the exchange option is required especially tha P2P method (peer to peer) trading.you can trade here safely and can sell or buy cryotocurrency with your local currency. The Binance and LocalBitcoin are such platforms which are really secured.and trading is quite safe

• +1 1

There are some more suitable payments methods to buy the crypto currencies. But  i think this currency would be far better which is provided by the forum to its users.

Hi dear fellow there a lot of ways you can try to convert cryptocurrency to flat courancy and flat courancy to cryptocurrency you can use payoneer ,Skrill, perfect money or a lot of other ways to make money try to follow rules and regulations

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like P2P (peer-to-peer trading) is where you can trade safely  Similarly you can buy cryptocurrency using your local currency.  There are very secure platforms where you can make these types of purchases like Binary, LocalBitcoin among others. All the methods that can be used to buy cryptocurrency, I prefer to buy significant cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Etherium from people who trade locally in cash in person.  They sent it to my personal wallet.  I then transfer it from my wallet to any of the exchanges containing coins of interest. Thanks guys.

Hello my friend, thank you for your post. I would like to ask about your post, which is that when I want to sell bitcoin, do I have to find a human buyer who buys from me through the Internet or can I sell it through the investment website or cryptocurrency, in other words, does my customer have to Be a human ??

Dear here are many ways to buy cryptocurrencies . You can purchase crypto currency from your local currency. And you can use payer debit card bank account . You can buy and you can sell when prices will increase. 

I never thought you could buy bitcoin or other coins with cash. I usually transfer my cash to my bank account and buy crypto that way. Thanks to Coinbase, we can also buy crypto with credit cards.

you can buy directly with your credit or debit card in some exchanges such as binance which is very good you can also use paypal in airtm you can change it and send it to your wallet, you can also from payeer

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

You can use any kind of payment but the best is visa card and master card cause a lot exchanges accept it and its available in all countries but if you dont have one you can find people in your country and but crypto from them i mean local exchanges.

When you eat money in this great platform you can used it to buy any kind of Crypto currency and in any crypto currency platform, because this forum is the best of all.

My friend you can use the different accounts like Paypal ,Payoneer , credit card and Atm card etc to buy the cryptocurrency and you can store it for the investment and can get the good profit by selling that when the price increase. 

Nowadays buying the cryptocurrency is very easy. Because cryptocurrencies are very popular to all to make online transaction. We can buy cryptocurrency simply using USD. At first, we need to buy USD by our national currency. Then we need to buy cryptocurrency from Coinbase or payeer.

You can buy any cryptocurrency like yobit and Binance on extra platforms through your digital money or digital version of Fiat Money, all you need to do is cash in one of those exchanges.It is officially in my country and linked to my bank account, then I can deposit it on the exchange first, and then I can buy crypto for business.

I think the best way to buy any cryptocurrency is into find a local exchanger around you in your country and make a direct Dale it will be easy and also secured way to buy cryptocurrency