What payment methods can I use to buy cryptocurrencies? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hanivmori

What payment methods can I use to buy cryptocurrencies?

If you want to buy any cryptocurrency, you must know the appropriate source for the purchase process and make sure of its credibility, which is important and you must know the offices that deal with the matter legally, to avoid losing money.

I believe that all platforms that use the peer-to-peer method you can trust and deal with are highly reliable and safer to make the purchase without the presence of a third party.
Such as Binance, yobit... etc.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either P2P (peer-to-peer trading) where people can trade safely Exchanges because in some of them they offer more than 300 payment methods to buy bitcoin. I like to use AirtM, I have been using this platform for a long time and I have no complaints, besides the commission they receive is very low

Buying digital currencies needs real money to be bought with, and of course in order for this to happen you need to provide a credit card, bank transfer, or even cash, there are many payment methods provided by different websites for purchase, so you must provide a payment method First, choose a site that accepts the payment method you want to use.

You can use litecoin or butcoin.I prefer you bitcoin.It is the fastest growing digital currency all over by world.Trading and investing is also easier with bitcoin.

There are ways to buy cryptocurrencies.  There are many reliable platforms through which you can buy what you want from cryptocurrencies.  It is also possible to buy from someone else and transfer cryptocurrencies to your wallet.  Binance is one of the most reliable platforms.

You can use different payment method for buying cryptocurrencies best method in my opinion invest digital currency in yobit exchange and buy cryptocurrencies you can invest USD through perfect money and Payeer in yobit exchange you can also buy Crypto coins and pay your Fiat currency to  seller

My dear friend there are many method withdraw cryptocurrency but I want suggest you that you should to withdraw in the United States dollar because there are too much low transaction fee best of luck 🤗

• +3 1

Hello my friend, thank you for the useful information
I think buying Cryptocurrency from other people is not safe and risky
It is better to buy currencies from the trading platforms, as it is easier and safer in addition to that you can follow the prices moment by moment and do the trade in a second

My brother, our time today is more and more modern and is being updated every day, so you don't mind.The creators of this forum knew what we had to do when there were issues with such an exchange.So that's why they made yobit . When they made a Yobit , yobit has all the options that you.So I think you should do BTC and ETH is the best of both worlds. 

Dear there are many method but the one that i use the most to buy cryptocurrencies is P2P where people can trade safely that is you can sell your cryptocurrencies with your local currency.

Hello my friend, you can work to buy currencies encrypted in the currencies belonging to your country or in dollars as well, and work to deposit those currencies on the platform and buy some encrypted currencies and wait until the currency is raised and profits are taken, but this work needs patience until we get the profits

I recommend trying to buy on Binance, which has a great reputation all over the world. Even, it's your decision, and much of our advice is merely suggestions. Payeer wallets have also been doing real and legal business with various form of digital currencies in these market conditions.

Edited by Success06

Well I actually use this method to buy cryptocurrency mate. I deposit money from bank to payeer account and then i deposit the payeer balance to yobit. After there i can have balance in yobit platform in USD and i buy any cryptocurrency that i desire in crypto.

Thank you for this topic and i want to add a method that we can exchange our gift cards with crypto currencies through as site which is called paxful.

• +2 1

This means that we can buy bitcoin in local fiat currencies, and this is a good thing. We can buy bitcoins through fiat currencies such as the dollar. Either through the official website of the trade amber "Bitcoin" and the payment is through a visa, and the user is required to own a "Bitcoin" wallet or through a platform  Trade peer-to-peer or by way of a current superstar and send it to the wallet.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I thank you for your helpful participation. The information you provided gives clear ideas to every new member because we need to exchange opinions about the painful currencies.

There is lot of ways to buy crypto , the methods are not a problem at all because there is also lot of big exchanges like binance that offer for you buying crypto using your local currency even and many people are using it already. 

There are a lot of ways, and I'll give you my advice.

You have several methods, the simplest of which is to use a credit card. Then you have the option to bank transfer, it is slower but also less expensive. There are also certain sites where you can also buy crypto using platforms like Paypal.

I hope you benefit from this information. 

• +3 1

just replenish the account in fiat currency to your cryptocurrency exchange and that's it, buy the cryptocurrency you are interested in by crediting to the account.  that's all.

I think sometimes it's risky. As for me, I transfer my money earned from working in the forum to the yobit platform, then I contact a broker and send me money in exchange for converting the digital currencies I own. It is true that it is dangerous and may be fooled, but I think it is the best method for me

• +1 1

Now I am not buying any cryptocurrency because I am new in this field and I not want to lose my amount so I am just now collecting my payment that I am receiving through this forum and after that I will do something I also want to buy some crypto currencies.

In my country I still cannot buy cryptocurrencies with a credit card, it seems it will be soon, but in the meantime I use P2P, it is very easy and practical, I recommend it.

Hello mate. Glad to meet you. Very well said my mate. Keep it up this such type informative psots. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Special thanks to you.

• +1 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Exchanges because some of them they offer to pay more than 300 to buy bitcoin. I then transfer it from my wallet to any of the exchanges containing the currency of interest.