What payment methods can I use to buy cryptocurrencies? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hanivmori

What payment methods can I use to buy cryptocurrencies?

you can purchase straightforwardly with your credit or charge card in certain trades, for example, binance which is generally excellent you can likewise utilize paypal in airtm you can transform it and send it to your wallet, 

• +2 1

Income shift along with change firms worldwide get began for you to create cryptocurrencies inside their technique involving deals so that you can obtain cryptocurrencies via from any location and in many cases while using currency exchange of your respective land. If you find no person who carries these people inside the currency exchange of your respective land, you'll be able to turn your current currency exchange straight into us dollars and buying the idea throughout us dollars just

It is true. We can carry out fiat money transactions for cryptocurrencies through various centralized platforms that are considered really reliable, the ones that generally used to carry out this type of operations are Binance and AirTM since their security levels are high and the possibilities that we lose our money they are practically nil. With the passing of time and as a result of the adoption of banks, I know that many other methods will emerge to obtain cryptocurrencies in a regulated way through banking institutions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Hello every one, there are many way to buying the cryptocurrency.i use the payeer and i send money into payeer frome bank account and than i send usd into yobit and i buying btc another coin easily in this way.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing these alternatives for buying cryptocurrencies. From my experience, I can say that P2P is the most convenient method to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using fiat. I would particularly recommend the service provided by Binance, since it offers a bunch of fiat currencies of different countries. It is very practical, because buying and selling operate via bank transfers, that are usually very quick.

• +2 1

I think there are many exchanges that accept national currency, we can buy any cryptocurrency through an exchange that is officially in my country and linked to my bank account, then I can deposit to the exchange first, and then I can buy crypto to trade.

• +1 1

Money exchange offices and automatic teller machines for cryptocurrencies are not available in all countries, unfortunately, there are few countries that have such services, most countries, including mine, there is no way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies except through an intermediary, you have to get to know a local broker on the Internet Then agree to the exchange and you must trust or else you will lose your money.

Cryptocurrency Exchange Payment Methods

PayPal: An online wallet, PayPal allows you to deposit, store, transfer, and withdraw funds to various sites. ...

Credit/Debit Card: The most popular payment method, credit/debit cards such as Visa and MasterCard allow you to send money directly from your bank account.

You can use credit cards ,bank cash, and cash payment to buy cryptocurrency .and some people buy also cryptocurrency by exchange sites .there are many ways to buy cryptocurrency 

Hello everyone, binance is one of the most used platforms to buy cryptocurrencies and it is also very easy to use, hence its popularity, within that exchange there is a P2P market, where I have personally been able to buy bitcoin with fiat currency or with a credit card. credit, without any problems.

• +2 1

It is careful instruct goods by means of prestige or bill license but lead collection convey to the substitute checking account is further economical by comparing fees and a little percentage deducted from your collection tab and at other era I preserve apply the currency payment routine to conveying to your wallet. 

• Useful or interesting 1

For now it`s much more easy to buy cryptocurrencies in any way you want. When I joined crypto in 2018 it was almost impossible to buy crypto with credit card, but now there are many p2p services, exchanges and payment systems which let buy bitcoin and other crypto directly with your card 

But although many sites uses credit card method, but me I always use the gift cards method which is more reliable or you use PayPal method.

Thank you for give us the clue on the payment method this is going to help a lot because majority of we the beginners in these platform don't know but with your help now weve had confidence on how to go about our payment method

There are exchanges that you can trade with any payment system as btc to paypal, ltc to skrill or anything, these are p2p exchange and there are plenty not asking for kyc either, so there is no reason to worry that maybe you won't be able to find an exchange.

Yes you are right but using bank cards are risky to them where the crypto currency is ban because by this the person can be tracke easily. And we use online wallet for that purpose. And beawair of all expects.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:15 PM, hanivmori said:

Oops, almost everyone. Even your body. Well, okay, you don't have to prostitute yourself either. Speaking of the more traditional payment methods, you can buy cryptocurrencies with debit and credit cards, national and international bank transfers, gift cards, Western Union, Skrill, Payoneer, PayPal, Neteller and almost any online payment service that is available to you. happen. Although of course, whether or not to accept these payment methods depends on the seller. If it is an exchange house, it is very likely that it will accept all or most of them.

Oh, and buying cryptocurrencies using cash is also possible . But the truth is that almost no exchange house accepts it for security measures, and well, meeting yourself with a stranger with the vague hope that he will give you cryptocurrencies and not steal from you, is not highly recommended. You always have to negotiate with someone you trust or resort to ATMs, which, of course, work with cash.

Now, if what you are wondering is if you can buy cryptocurrencies using your national currency and not just dollars, of course it is possible. You just have to find someone willing to sell them to you, and that's what the Internet is for.

In a more regulated way, in addition, Bitcoin is available for sale in around 400 exchange houses and exchanges around the globe, for example. Of those 400, most trade with different fiat currencies, although the entire process takes place through the Internet.

@hanivmori of course my friend you have an authentic information about exchange our bitcoins. I got some information from here I was not know about them. I think this is a best information to work on online buying and selling bitcoins. So my friend thanks for sharing this piece of information with Crypto dog members it will be helpful for our family. And of course wish you all the best for further information posts. 💞

• +1 1

This question is good because it will be a question at everybody mine but one need to be patients enough to learn very well so as to have a stepping stone in the cost of transaction thanks.

The fact that the use of cryptocurrencies is directly linked to the company and the business process they accept This is something that changes from one country to another. Some countries accept cryptocurrencies as means of payment for various goods and services and even pay employees' salaries. And other countries are imposing laws that completely prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

On 10/24/2020 at 6:17 PM, elpapi1978 said:

The easy, fast and reliable payment method that I use is blockchaim wallet, and yobit exchange, these being reliable and fast and variable for commissions and also that you can buy crytos with different currencies

There are several methods you can use to purchase Bitcoin or other crypto currency depending on the exchange which method does it accept the most popular and effective way to buy crypto currency is by using PayPal or debit card.

by entering the payments and then choosing the currency and the method of payment, the most convenient method to buy and sell cryptocurrencies using fiat

• +1 1

Different method available online where you can buy and sell cryptocurrency with fiat money. Many peoples provide online exchange facility if you know any trusted online exchanger then buy cryptocurrency. We can also use different cryptocurrency exchanges for buying and selling like binance exchange and yorbit exchange

Dear friend, you can easily buy cryptocurrency using Payonar payment method to buy cryptocurrency currency.  Peonar is a trusted site, where all the benefits like safe currency storage, trading and investment are available.  Less money is deducted here.  Coins can be safely bought, sold and exchanged here.  Which can safely hold all your money on this site.  The price of cryptocurrencies fluctuates constantly and you can easily decide which currency to buy by paying through Paver, which is safe and hassle free.