Prediction of bitcoin at the end of this year ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jitu

Prediction of bitcoin at the end of this year ?

The bitocin price at the end of the year should be more than 20.000$. That is a very high price more than all time price but I think after the halving it is going to go up a lot 

On 12/4/2019 at 3:41 AM, Jitu said:

Hello Friends .

Here I am in this forum first time and this is my first post .

Actually I left crypto world about 1 year back , But now I am here in this forum and I am thinking to start again .

I am looking to buy a fraction of bitcoin but I am confused whether should I buy but kin right now or wait for the end of this year .

Please give your best prediction according to your logic so that I can take good descion before by a penny of bitcoin .

This is not the best time to buy bitcoin since it is at high value. But if you believe that it will go higher, then go buy now. But the best time to buy some btc is at it's $7000 or below mark.

nMvFbuZ.png

At the end of the year, bitcoin will raise its banner to its higher price and with that more people will prefer btc than other currencies . But prediction is not always right . We can't even assure that bitcoin is forever.

It is very hard to predict the right price . But I think bitcoin price will increase in the end of this year bitcoin price will rise more than 12000 usd . 

It's hard to predict what can happen for the price of bitcoin because it's volatile, but I think this year is a good year that some crypto like bitcoin may become stable and continue to increase. 

My prediction is that Bitcoin will be up to $ 8000 until the halt of the year, and if Bitcoin is prone to be a colossal pump in January and May, at that moment I design to get rid of my property Bitcoin.

The new year has entered and I predict that during this year 2020 there will be a significant increase in the price of bitcoin and will set new records

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

No, this time is appropriate for someone to buy. In my opinion, I expect that the price of bitcoin will increase a lot by the end of this month. As I expect bitcoin to have a very high price at the end of the year, in my opinion, this time is appropriate if I want to buy

No one can actually predict the exact price of Bitcoin, but with the help of statistical tools on forex Bitcoin have been Traced reach $9'000.

In my opinion I predict that Bitcoin is going to cross $15,000 this year because the way it's rising and now the price is already crossed $9,000 so I predict that it's going to rise more and more.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:03 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I suggest that you buy other currencies that are in a low phase and are expected to rise because they have strong projects

Before, I thanked a lot for his advice. Because without advice, there is no one who motivates me to buy something that is important to me, so I will buy another currency and I will see a low price which is estimated to rise then I will buy it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Поможем раскрутить ваши соц сети, блоги и медиа ресурсы, которые относятся к вашему обменному пункту.
    • New draw live on X Twitter!         Don't forget to complete all 3 tasks to qualify. The $50 prize will be divided among 10 winners ($5 each). 3 tasks!          Subscribe and retweet               Mark 2 friends               Enter your NICKNAME in WINDICE               On the Roulette game, bet only on RED (field) and win as many hits as you can on numbers 1, 7 and 14. You can choose to bet on red field or target the above numbers (Green results only)     Collect points: 1 - 1 point 7 - 2 points 14 - 3 points   Winners will be ranked based on the players with the highest points.  
    • Новый розыгрыш в прямом эфире в X Twitter!Не забудьте выполнить все 3 задания,чтобы пройти квалификацию приз в размере 50 долларов будет разделен между 10 победителями(по 5 долларов каждому)   3 задания!    Подписывайтесь и ретвитит     Отметьте 2 друзей    Введите свой НИК в WINDICE                   В рулетке делайте ставки только на КРАСНОЕ (поле) и выигрывайте как можно больше выпадений на номера 1, 7 и 14. Вы можете выбрать ставку на красное поле или на указанные выше номера (результат только зеленый)   Набирайте очки:1 - 1 point 7 - 2 points 14 - 3 points   Победители будут определены на основе игроков, набравших наибольшее количество очков.      
    • Еженедельная производительность/Отчеты о ценах   Найдите больше на нашей специальной странице: easybit.com/ru/live-prices 👈   Обменивайте быстро и легко: easybit.com/ru 👈  
    • Weekly Performance/Price Reports   Find more on our dedicated page: easybit.com/live-prices 👈   Exchange fast and easy: easybit.com 👈  
    • Отзывы на TrustPilot!   Уважаемые пользователи, рады сообщить, что теперь мы присутствуем на TrustPilot Читайте отзывы наших клиентов и оставляйте свои.
    • Уважаемые форумчане, хотим сообщить Вам о добавлении нового направления Tether TRC20 USDT-BLIK PLN🔥   ANT EXCHANGE - это: ⚡️Круглосуточная работа - 24/7 готовы помочь обменять криптовалюту; ⚡️Быстрые операции - среднее время обмена 15 минут; ⚡️Высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальность данных - мы тщательно следим за конфиденциальностью обменов наших клиентов и готовы предоставить самые удобные способы проведения сделок;   Начните обмен прямо сейчас и ощутите все преимущества нашего сервиса!   Наши контакты: Официальный сайт - https://ant.exchange Почта - support@ant.exchang
    • Листинг Pixelverse УЖЕ НА ЭТОЙ НЕДЕЛЕ!                                Команда проекта анонсировала листинг токена $PIXFI на централизованных биржах. Торги $PIXFI начнутся на бирже Bitget уже 18 июля в 15:00 МСК/Киев.
    • Приватная продажа токенов VNT уже началась!             Приватная продажа токенов VNT теперь доступна на сайте проекта! Это уникальная возможность для ранних инвесторов и преданных поклонников проекта получить токены VNT по эксклюзивной цене. Старт распродажи: 15 июляНе упустите свой шанс стать частью Venator Universe на ранней стадии и получить бонусы!Повторим преимущества владения токенами VNT:Внутриигровые покупки и торговляУчастие в стейкинге и управление проектомПолучение наград за участие в игровых событиях и миссияхГайд как приобрести токены ТУТ.Присоединяйтесь к нам и инвестируйте в будущее Venator Universe!  Узнайте больше и приобретайте токены на сайте: venatoruniverse.com
    • Почтовая служба острова Гернси запустит лимитированную серию NFT-марок   Guernsey Post, почтовая служба острова Гернси на Нормандских островах, станет первым почтовым оператором на Британских островах, который выпустит цифровой аналог традиционных почтовых марок в виде NFT. NFT-марки Golden Guernsey Goats, Billy и Nanny будут выполнены в современном абстрактном художественном стиле и обладать индивидуальными характеристиками и различным уровнем редкости. Доступ к цифровым версиям почтовых марок будет осуществляться посредством сканирования QR-кода.   Помощь Guernsey Post в создании NFT-коллекции оказала дочерняя компания почтового оператора Guernsey Stamps and Collectables. Ранее о создании первой в стране криптовалютной марки для коллекционеров сообщила Национальная почтовая служба Швейцарии.