Bitfinex announces two important upgrades - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Bitfinex announces two important upgrades

On 2/11/2020 at 5:39 PM, Bulul007 said:

An exchange is a marketplace where securities, commodities, derivatives and other financial instruments are traded. ... Exchanges give companies, governments, and other groups a platform from which to sell securities to the investing public.

This is a very good features to the exchange site and I think it will give users satisfaction especially companies and other groups

really? the bitcoin transactions will become zero? how can he do it?. If this is true then we don't have a problem if we withdraw our bitcoin in their exchange.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

this is excellent information to peer this. Bitfenex is doing an update, which means that they may be seeking to supply us a few greater. even though all exchanges do this, it is now supposed to introduce a new component, LN. If this takes place, i am hoping that it will likely be very cool for users. Time is of the essence.

• Useful or interesting 1

I by no means used that trade, it's far a centralized exchanges and that they have KYC for customers, I best examine that on  a evaluation and in no way stricken.

2 hours ago, jahanian145 said:
  1. 😁😐😁 By the support to the Bitcoin Lightning meet people will be one of the  greatest development for the exchange, this mark will make available investors to take home their transfers with lightning quickness and more or less zero fees. It will be markedly functional for a person who performs the Arbitrage surgery between exchanges😑😏🤣😑

Yes, support for Bitcoins exchange for Bitcoin Telegraph Network will increase its popularity and increase the number of its registered because all investors will want this great features provided by the Bitcoin Lightning Network.

5 hours ago, uzair1122 said:

So much for sharing the overhaul of Bitfinex is great for you, given that it is exceptionally useful for every player, but I find this website to be surprisingly troublesome, mild of the fact In that it is a large quantity. At this point when it has extra objectives and amazing techniques to help gamers, it will draw in monetary professionals

I been heard bitfinex for a couple of years now, although I have an account there but honestly never try to trade on this exchange platform. But this I think I will try to use this besides most of the coins there are not so bad at all anyhow.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

On 12/3/2019 at 8:12 PM, Crypto123 said:

Bitfinex has announced the first two major upgrades it says will completely change user payments and spending habits.

In a tweet published Monday (December 2nd), Chief Technology Officer of the Crypto Exchange, Paulo Ardono, confirmed that as of Tuesday, December 3, he will support Bitcoin BTC transactions on the Lightning Network (LN).
The move is the first for the Bitcoin Exchange BTC Home, and Bitfinex announced it via the mailing list of updates.

Users will benefit from instant transactions, and will pay approximately zero charges for sending money via Lightning. The disclosure seems to correspond to the first of two "integration" mysteries announced by Bitfinex on its website last month.

Thank you for sharing this bitfinex new upcoming updates into their platform, as much as i know bitfinex is one of the top exchanges right now. So no doubt  bitfinex will always have upgrade.

Since some exchanges still do not support withdrawals to bech32 addresses, traders will have an option to either use the original SegWit (P2SH) deposit address to the deposit address or the original beW32 address of SegWit. Traders can choose the option they want through a checkbox on their account information page.

On 12/3/2019 at 1:12 PM, Crypto123 said:

Bitfinex has announced the first two major upgrades it says will completely change user payments and spending habits.

In a tweet published Monday (December 2nd), Chief Technology Officer of the Crypto Exchange, Paulo Ardono, confirmed that as of Tuesday, December 3, he will support Bitcoin BTC transactions on the Lightning Network (LN).
The move is the first for the Bitcoin Exchange BTC Home, and Bitfinex announced it via the mailing list of updates.

Users will benefit from instant transactions, and will pay approximately zero charges for sending money via Lightning. The disclosure seems to correspond to the first of two "integration" mysteries announced by Bitfinex on its website last month.

This is a very good news for the users of the exchanger as the features of the exchanger is being upgraded and kyc verification is optional 

42 minutes ago, Rosehh said:

Good news! Bitfinex is one of the prime switch over at once and that was talented rung as they are behind lightning network, flush the was low point i feel abandon fee for replace quiet not enough smidgen high, I'm not in spite of that checkered still will safety test this out now, appreciation for this in rank mate!

Yes, everyone loves speeding transfers and reducing fees, so this new addition of the Bitfinex exchange will be exciting for many and will definitely attract more investors to exchange.

wow this is amazing update Lightning Network is the most update happened , i remember in the past we should pay high fees to withdraw quickly or wait for days so we were avoiding BTC in withdrawing money 
now we can do it easily because of Lightning Network , I hope all the exchanges do that also and rid of this lag in the transactions 
i have an account there i will go and try the new network , thanks my friend about this 

2 hours ago, discompte said:

wow this is often great news ,we are presently feeling free to do that work maximum,i recommend it to all dealers presently that we must incorporate bitfinex in our exchanges.Thanks

Yes if you have not registered on this stock exchange then you must register with it because it is really great, and with these important updates I think that the number of people who will register in this exchange will increase greatly.

3 hours ago, joy48058 said:

Regards for the purpose of showing this unique renovate from Bitfinex, I did so in no way are familiar with this unique latest renovate, I just read through a put up not to mention revealed, In my opinion this unique renovate can certainly help his or her's visitors very much, not to mention I'm sure being fantastic after For certain i will have this reap some benefits

Yes, these updates from Bitfinex exchange will have a huge impact and great benefit for users, Bitcoin Lightning Network has great advantages through the great speed of transmission as well as the low fees and also you can send any quantity no matter how small.

Thank you very much for sharing this important information. Now we easily used this exchanger. And also now most of the people try to used this 

Thank you very much for sharing this important information. Now we easily used this exchanger. And also now most of the people try to used this 

10 hours ago, Rifat100 said:

Thank you so much for sharing this important information.

Now we simply use this exchanger.  And also now most people try to use it

Thank you so much for sharing this important information.You can save a lot by sorting lightning and generally with awesome highlights.

Yes, adding lightning support to BitFinex exchange will have a great impact on users in general, most users suffer from slow conversions and high fees and with these great features these problems will be solved.

55 minutes ago, roxasv903 said:

I remember few years ago I assisted my friend as he had his business in partnership with his brother and there after they both got married hence, had to sale their business and move on. It was at this time I made a comment that he should invest on purchase and dispose at appropriate time for his gain, we portion the funds in three categories, on fixed deposit for his wife, to invest and the third one contingency plan safe deposit. He is now working in Hong Kong as a freelance in financial market.

In fact, it is a beautiful and interesting story, but I do not know what it has to do with the subject we are talking about here ??? !!! We are talking about important updates on the exchange with Bitfinex and I don't know what is the relationship between your story and this platform. Can you explain more.

5 hours ago, Fawz said:

mainly this spotlight of lightning short prepare back will be a rather essential feature and i don't think there may be an exchange but that underpins this encompass and it lets in you to ship and get bitcoin tremendously unexpectedly and with distinctly moo charges and in any quantity you want.

Yes, you will be able to deposit Bitcoin in exchange or withdraw Bitcoin easily and in small quantities and with very low fees. It is these things that make investors want to sign up for these exchanges.

4 hours ago, Sheikh100 said:

you will be able to deposit Bitcoin in exchange or withdraw Bitcoin easily and in small quantities and with very low fees. It is these things sharing the updates on Bitfinex, as it is truly valuable to every player, but I find this position exceptionally worrying, since it is very much part.

Yes, thank you. This is what I wanted to say and warn about, Bitcoin can now be deposited into Bitfinex exchange in small quantities and with great speed and very low fees. These are the things that users love.

16 hours ago, Kasmaghaba said:

The tread that in fact accepted out the Bitfinex exchange. With that loads of populate will take home transactions on this exchange. This is pardon? is called every day near will for eternity be a little new made by the crypto world. In regulation to make it easier for inhabit to go into this crypto space.

Yes, all these updates and new additions make Crypto world easier and easier, through these new additions you will be able to deposit any amount of bitcoin quickly and with very low fees.

My freind it's an amazing news, Bitfinex is one in every of the most important trade now and that turned into superlative step while they may be helping lightning network. okay for sharing this info.

On 2/27/2020 at 11:41 AM, Maraj77 said:

Thank you very much for sharing this important information. Now we easily used this exchanger. And also now most of the people try to used this exchanger

Yes, thank you very much for sharing it's, I think this exchanger is also very good exchanger. And I am a newbies in this forum. So, I will try it. thank you.

I no longer use the Bitfinex platform but it is nice to hear updates on these platforms in order to know if there are offers or services worthy of attention

THINK POSITIVE

I don't use Bitfinex but I am quite concerned about it, this update I have heard of and I appreciate it too. It will bring usefulness and convenience to users.

Its really good news for bitfinex users and really helpful their users.,but I can't use this exchange, but I heard about bitfinex exchange this is one of the best exchange in crypto market, and they launch lightning network its really help to convert their other coins in bitcoin, when they withdrawal this bitcoins to pay low fee's its really good update for bitfinex users.