Crypto required electricity - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noman

Crypto required electricity

Based on the way I understood Crypto currency system, for your effective and successful participation in Crypto world to be working as expected and smooth running of all your system, activities and tasks you need a stable electricity supply in your side. Because most of gadget, system and smartphone you used requires energy.

That is really common sense, the technology requires electricity and we can access our cryptocurrency using technology or devices so we really need electricity. Try to make more useful topics buddy, 

• +1 1

If you are going to mine the coin than you need the electricity or if you invest in the crypto market than you can use your mobile easily to trade on the coin or open the website. Crypto market is the best market in the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If he don't have electricity in his village then how he got that crypto currency? Actually that makes no sense. Also there are other source from where we can charge our device. We can handle our funds with just a mobile device. What you will do with fiat if you don't have electricity! You need to convert it into paper cash if you think you will never be able to use electricity again and you are okey with that.

• +4 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I dont think there are those so many places you can no take on crypto into consideration, there is no village or town in this world that does not have electricity or any other form say a generator or any of its kind so its important we try to work for this post in any kind we can thing so so we try as hard to identify the keys, generators work perfectly

• +4 1

on the kind of mining world that has been developed there are a number of ways that this does work , mining this days is very expensive and dont invest your hardware on it, so always be sure to check that but the best thing is that all the parts of the world are connected to mining, the problem to it is the cost in an individual country 

Create a crypto wallet using your village and its electricity and buy some coins for investment. You can also buy a cold wallet like laser nano and keep your currency offline in a safe place in your village. Then you just have to update yourself about the price of crypto every day. You can contact someone who informs you about the market situation every day. This way you can take steps at the right time and make a profit easily.  

On 03.12.2019 at 00:52, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

Storing cryptocurrencies does not require a lot of energy. This is not mining. Therefore, the battery charge of a mobile phone or laptop should be sufficient to store cryptocurrency and perform transactions with it.

• Useful or interesting 1

If I don't have a source of energy, then how did I get my cryptocurrency? In fact, if you imagine a situation where I need to leave somewhere for half a year and there will be no Internet access (for example, the army), then I would leave all my cryptocurrency in order to make a profit after coming back.

On 29.02.2020 at 23:54, Hashirali said:

To mining the Crypto currency you required electricity and good internet connection. But if Crypto is in your wallet its doe's required electricity.if you lost electricity you don't lost your wallet balance

I don't quite agree with you. Yes, of course, Internet speed is important for working with cryptocurrency, but this is not the most important criterion. For example, holding cryptocurrencies does not require high Internet speed, unlike trading.

Electricity is widely used for ecosystems on the blockchain such as cryptocurrency mining, while for its use we only need the internet, so we can still use it. I'm also from a village in the interior but I still use it everyday and never use electricity to do it

If I lost the opportunity to use my cryptocurrency, I would withdraw all the money and invest in something else. Perhaps in your own business.

I didn't think that we require electricity for exchange our Crypto into fait currency , we just need electricity when we are going To install a bitcoin minner . we can freely exchages our crypto assest into fait exchages .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12/2/2019 at 9:52 PM, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Or 

You only need electricity when you are mining. If you are not a miner then there is no n how d for electricity. Traders make use of their computers and mobile phones and so they don't need much electricity like miners. Miners need to be on electricity 24/7.

Are you talking about mining crypto or just saving your crypto? There is no need for electricity for owing crypto rather, you save your coins with any legitimate crypto wallets available online.

The process of mining requires sources of energy, as the electricity and the bill has a great impact on the revenues. The averagea amount of electricity per transaction is about 300 KWh. Therefore, those countries with cheaper electricity will be the one that benefit from the setting up of mining farms

On 12/2/2019 at 2:52 PM, noman said:

Or 

If there is no electricity, you just change it to dollar and voila, you have your money back

Cryptocurrencies without electricity have no future. Cryptocurrencies consume a lot of energy, mining for Bitcoin, ETH and other currencies, blocks and nodes. In addition to consuming a lot of electricity, it is expensive

you can have the cryptos safe and use them in a place that has electricity, electricity is used to buy online of course requires electricity.

On 02.12.2019 at 23:52, noman said:

Or 

Electricity is switched off not forever. There is no need to convert all crypto to fiat, but to be able to pay for real life goods, you need to have some fiat money. So, it is better to convert just some crypto, and other can be held in your wallet.

If your objective is to do mining if you are going to need a lot of electricity, since it consumes a lot, many people do not see it as viable since it requires many things, and especially electricity.

I will keep wait for good electricity and find a strong Internet connection.  Until then I'll hold my whole crypto. when I'll find them then it will be thinked by me.

I think that we cannot work well without a good internet, because cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can only be found in the digital world.

You can keep your crypto even in paper wallet and you don't need electricity to hold. You can buy Bitcoin in an ATM in the nearest city, lookat coinatmradar.com and your wallet will be a piece of paper if you want that. You can store this paper in your village with no electricity and look again at the price a year later. But I recommend to make backup of the wallet and store it in different places and not have all the private key in one paper but better in four.