Crypto required electricity - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
noman

Crypto required electricity

Nowadays basic electricity is present in every part of world.  But still if it happens I will keep with myself a strong power bank that will keep my mobile working for 2-3 days and then I will go to area with electricity and charge my mobile and power bank.

• +2 1

I think I will hold cryptocurrencies depending on each cryptocurrency as well as its potential to increase value. This way I would be able to convert its huge profit and the price increases that's way I would be able to get more money when I convert it into Fiat currency. In my opinion it is best to sell when the prices are its high position.

If I was in this situation and had enough, I would buy solar panels and connect them at home to get electricity and continue to make profits from this work.

I will never quit

• +1 1

On 11/30/2020 at 9:20 PM, saniemi59 said:

The cryptocurrency requires the access and usage of internet and the internet requires electricity to function. In such case, cryptocurrency also requires electricity. For those staying in places where there is no or limited electricity source, then they have to find any means of generating electricity may through solar or generator.

Using the internet doesn't increase the electricity consumption, it is the mining that requires a solid source of electricity. Again not all coins are energy-consuming to mine. Only the coins with high difficulty numbers or complicated algorithms need bigger devices and more cool-downs. In most cases, you can mine a coin with a simple CPU without paying high bills. There are some solutions to reduce the electricity consumption like using the places with coldest temperatures to help mining equipment run cooler.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

indeed crypto do required electricity..in the mining of bitcoin and different coins power is required.not just digging for every single program of crypto expects power to run it out

Of course Crypto needed electricity, but not much power is being wasted compared to mining.I must have internet connection and electricity to earn cryptocurrency.Bitcoin mining is the most needed, and mining takes the most time and it has a lot of people. There is much more that can be said to play a role.This was the only reason why everything is powered by electricity.

If you mean to mine, of course the first requirement is electricity and continuously And if you mean to speculate on a daily basis, electricity is required to charge devices with energy for use, and if you mean cryptocurrencies in general, it does not need anything and you can store it in your wallet until the possibility of selling it.

I don’t know where you come from with such topics that I think are not useful to us. If you do not have electricity in your area, how will you hear about digital currencies and if it is temporary, you can keep that until the electricity comes back. I’m sorry because I commented on such topics.

On 11/28/2020 at 6:25 PM, guatazoo said:

In order to be using cryptocurrencies its required only three major things which is, 

> Source of energy

> Internet connection

> Smartphone or Computer

If you'll not be having this all things you cannot access crypto. 

That why in the future if cryptocurrencies will be full adapted the issue of energy must be very seriously because if there will be delaying in energy within whole week this will affect the crypto market as well.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 2/12/2019 at 16:52, noman said:

Si no tiene ninguna fuente de electricidad en su pueblo, ¿qué hará con su criptomoneda?

¿Lo convertirás a fiat?

¿Lo conservarás ... (con fines de lucro o algo más?)

If it is an electrical problem, they will solve it at some point, but if it is something serious nationally without a determined arrangement, it would leave for a while but of course for this to happen it is very difficult to achieve, it would be even incredible if it happened.

• +2 1

On 12/2/2019 at 4:52 PM, noman said:

If you dont have any electricity source in your village what will you do with your cryptocurrency.

Will you convert it to fiat ?

Or 

will you keep it ....(for profit or something else?)

It is an incredible topic, but I think you can move from town and use your cryptocurrencies or in any case go to another town at least and if this is not possible, invest in the long term and do other work while.

• +2 1

If my village don't have access to electricity I wouldn't have known about crypto currency at the first place any community that has no access to electricity this means that such community are still under developed internet connection wouldn't have been available talk of acquiring crypto currency.

Yes crypto currency needs electricity because at this time it is not possible to work without electricity and transactions cannot be done, so to work in crypto currency we need electricity. 

If there is no electricity source in my village I change the place and go for the place which is rich with all type of facilities. I find way to fulfill my work.

• +1 1

A big issue is electricity. If you are living in some rural areas and have no light or electricity.  Then you will not be able to earn crypto currency. So for that you must have solar system in this unique field to work .

• +1 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

The mining needs high electric supply and a great cool place because it generates very heat. But now a days mining has no value and miners are leaving their jobs and investing in bitcoin for long term

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Offcourse everything about cryptocurrencies requires electricity, from the internet, to devices, to even the blockchain technology all operates only with electricity. 

• +1 1

You do not have to be narrow minded, think out of the box and look for solutions. If you are well educated and you already know what Cryptocurrency means, but your hometown is poor and without electricity, you can simply use a solar system to charge your mobile or laptop , and for the internet you can use 3g or 4g mobile internet , then you can do all the exchanging and investments you want, and by the end of the month you can go to the city center, and replace some of your crypto gain with fiat money. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

You can't possess cryptographic money in the event that you don't have contraptions to associate with the web. It absolutely needs power mate and on the off chance that you own crypto simply ensure that you have power since this will never work out without it.

who wants to work on crypto should always put in consider that he should be able to reach his wallet or exchange account at any second so if you want to keep working in crypto and trade then you should find a way to provide electricity to your device you use to work , maybe this can happen but keep part of your daily/monthly income for this resource to provide electricity and keep the rest to trade with , that's what i would do in case something similar happened to me

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think I will by a generator if I have some money, I will not buy them immediately because its to hard to collect cryptocurrency now aday, so my friend try to find a source of electricity in your town and then try to puy a generator, good luck my friend. 

Dear friend when i am living in a type of village when there is no electricity while i am using crypto than i am trying to change the village for sometimes.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right bro we can't be capable of complete without electricity or internet arrangement subsequently pass the time until you endow with this two situation or don't penetrate this arena from the creation if you jargon make available them frequently. 

• +1 1

These is not a big deal my friend since my village did not have electricity and I have already invest in crypto currency i don't need to panic because I have friends who are in the city that internet access. All they will do is to keep me updated with current price of crypto currencies and if I make a lot of progress I will just travel to a place that have internet access and sell them in a profitable way and convert money into fiat current @Mubiflow

• +3 1

7 hours ago, Chief executive officer band said:

You are right bro we can't be capable of complete without electricity or internet arrangement subsequently pass the time until you endow with this two situation or don't penetrate this arena from the creation if you jargon make available them frequently. 

@Chief executive officer band...To run the crypto world, of course, electricity is needed.  Because cryptocurrencies are calculated through computer monitoring  And this transaction is by blockchain.  And all types of crypto work require electricity.  You can't do anything in the crypto world without electricity.  So the need for electricity in the crypto world is important

• +1 1