Arrested by the US Authorities Arrest For Teaching Cryptocurrency - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Arrested by the US Authorities Arrest For Teaching Cryptocurrency

The US A and China are among the countries that support the encrypted world, and I do not think that this person was arrested for teaching cryptocurrencies, perhaps he was arrested for another reason that we do not know.

This is really sad. The United States is trying to fight cryptocurrencies in all possible ways because it is afraid of the collapse of the dollar and the use of bitcoin instead of the dollar because it wants to remain in control of the global economy

• +3 1

It is sad to know that, but most likely this person will have violated one of the laws in force in the United States of America, or that he has committed illegal travel.
The authorities may have thought that he was hurting the US economy by promoting cryptocurrencies outside America, or they might have thought that he was working for the Korean authorities.

• +2 1

It is unfortunate that things like this happen, but I think that maybe they arrest him for violating any law in that country so they do not specify in depth what really happened because I do not see anything wrong in what he is doing, he is simply helping to increase knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I don't think that the man was arrested for teaching crypto currency but he was definitely arrested for another reason. Maybe he committed another crime but people believe that he was arrested for teaching crypto currency because they are looking for news about crypto currency.

• +1 1

As long as I have not violated the laws, I see it unfair that this happens, but of course we do not know in depth everything that happened but if in the case of the reality of things it is wrong that they do such a thing since it is not something serious to teach cryptocurrencies.

That is bad news to cryptoworld and crypto users, there is need to promote cryptocurrency knowledge which is good for schools to adopt that. And if that will happen to a teacher other will be afraid to do same, but still this forum can be alternative which will help those that are interested to learn from this forum. 

This is something that really should not be, because these things cannot be a crime, but time will give a good teaching to all these countries and they will understand that this is the emerging market that they must accept at some point in the history of the worldwide economy.

I think they arrested that guy for violating the code of conduct( As a US citizen, he had to be). That guy taught about cryptocurrency in North Korea as you know, at that time US-NK relation was not that good. Unfortunately, I do not like this sort of moves from any government against one to resist him from making so many other people educated about cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology.

• +2 1

In my case I think if you read the news properly you may realize the reality,the concern man was not arrested as he was teaching about crypto currency, instead he travel from  US to north korea without the permission and try to teach about crypto in north korea. I think actually the crime is not teaching about crypto but traveling illegally and without any permission of foreign ministry of his country. I thin you have got it. If any one knows better he must explain here.

• +3 1

We should consider this topic. He was not arrested because of his knowledge of cryptocurrency, but because the United States is making some demands on North Korea. The United States considers North Korea as its adversary and thinks that  Wanted to help avoid sanctions.cryptocurency is legal tender for USA peoples then They get arrested.

This is very sad. Because he was arrested for teaching us he wanted to spread crypto currency around the world. As if everyone knows about crypto currency, the United States had legitimacy. But this helped us. He should have been left with a warning point once. He has been arrested for doing us good. Thanks.

This is so sad but I want to tell you that this is a good step to teach the Crypto because when the people have the knowledge about the Crypto word they can easily make the money on this forum and do good work that is very beneficial for all the people

The cryptocurrency is not the valid and the legal way to make the transactions so the people can be arrested so we should be careful if the same thing we are doing.

I simply study through a simply all press this is extremely believed now not to mention for what reason many courts your man in view that from showing, displaying is truely no longer a few criminal any time you offer for sale any form of coin to a someone not to mention get cheating with the help of your guy then that usa authorities sincerely will court docket the majority concerning this factor and yet there may be nothing a sense for which you court each person when you consider that from displaying.

• +2 1

On 11/30/2019 at 9:52 PM, teminalibug said:

I was juts reading Forbes news and I found this news about a guy called Virgil Griffith, who was arrested for teaching about cryptocurrency.

Man! I thought The US had accepted crypto in 2018 at least that is what i was told, then what is this?

According to the aritxcle maybe The US has not fully accepted crypto juts like China. you can read more at https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbrett/2019/11/29/us-authorities-arrest-virgil-griffith-for-teaching-cryptocurrency-and-blockchain/#db602d042cba

UPDATE;

The man was arrested for teaching crypto in north Korea, But he was arrested by the US authorities, brings another question, why would they arrest him, I mean he had no permit to travel there and do all that but still.

Dude I think that this is just a rumor and the reason behind his arrest is something different but portrays it in a different way of teaching cryptocurrencies because no one can be arrested on this base, I think he violate some laws. 

• +1 1

I think you read the news wrongly dear, I understood from the news that this person was arrested by the United States of America in North Korea because he traveled to it without the permission of the US government .

So my friend, I hope you read the news well, good luck .

It is unfortunate to hear news like this, many countries prohibit cryptocurrencies and trading in them, so he had to be more careful. I think that cryptocurrencies should not be taught publicly like anything else.

• +3 1

It is natural for major countries such as the United States to fight these businesses that they cannot control because the cryptocurrencies are decentralized currencies and it is not possible to control them.

I think that cryptocurrencies are still in their infancy, so we have to work safely, especially in countries that have not adopted cryptocurrencies yet or that prohibit them and classify them as illegal, and the situation will remain that way until cryptocurrencies are adopted all over the world.

• +2 1

In fact this man made a very big mistake and it is also known that he has violated the rules regarding currency, there is also another news spread in his name that this man was considered as hiding in Korea from the US government, which is anti-government, so rely on your news.  No.

At the time, cryptocurrencies were banned by almost everyone for being completely different and with very little information about this, this is why it was banned because they thought it was a completely gigantic scam, but now they have changed their mind about it. cryptocurrencies and is being fully accepted around the globe to improve the economy.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, perhaps the United States of America is not in its interest for cryptocurrencies to be popular and of great importance. I think their thinking goes that the dollar will weaken in the future if the culture of crypto and cryptocurrencies spread.

• +5 1

There is need to understand cryptocurrency technology an how is useful to make profit.  instead US authorities are arresting those who are teaching it and enlighting people to make use of the opportunity. 

• +2 1

Very strange, this behavior from one of the major countries that has always been a pioneer in development and technology, I do not understand what is the crime of teaching a new technology that has become widespread all over the world, I hope that America's policy towards cryptocurrencies will change with President Biden.