Arrested by the US Authorities Arrest For Teaching Cryptocurrency - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Arrested by the US Authorities Arrest For Teaching Cryptocurrency

According to my information, America has not encouraged dealing with cryptocurrencies publicly, so I think that this person has violated rules imposed by the authorities, so he was arrested.

If this is how I read in the news, they incriminate him for talking about cryptocurrencies and they want to give him 20 years in prison for instructing a country sanctioned by the United States, despite everything, he did not commit any crime because he is an expert educator in the field of cryptocurrencies and have a good lawyer. Hopefully he gets out of this quick.

Its very sad to hear that mate. Crypto currency is not legal in USA.  Teaching crypto currency is not also allowed there too. Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Crypto currency has a promising future. I hope govt. will consider this thing and legalize it.

I heard some news that Virgil was arrested because he taught North Korea cryptocurrencies that are considered an opponent of the United States of America, so he was arrested because America does not want the concept of cryptocurrencies to reach Korea in order not to use crypto against it.

On 11/30/2019 at 10:39 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

You should read the news carefully and completely. The person in question was not in fact arrested for cryptocurrency teaching. He was arrested because he had traveled to North Korea without permission from federal government. US considers North Korea as its adversary and they think Virgil wanted to help Korea evading sanctions by using cryptocurrency.

They think Virgil's teaching about crypto and blockchain will help to increase funding for Korea and they use it to build more nuclear weapons.

This is what I read in the news. If he had taught about cryptocurrency in US, he would never be arrested.

There are lots of academic courses about blockchain in US which means it is legal to teach about this technology.

Thanks for giving reality and I know that he was traveling for North Korea without permission he travelling for something wrong and planning and he want to travel North Korea for increasing nuclear power with Crypto currencies and it is reality of him . 

I do not think that the news says this, and I think that this person has violated something in the laws of the state, but in any case if it happened and someone was arrested on this charge, then this is unfortunate and disappointing, and I really do not think that he committed a major crime, especially as he helps people to Set up their own business and start making money

The governments are still afraid from those digital currencies because they can't control it and they don't know where it's coming from or they are afraid that ut will cause harm tto there countries but sooner or later they going to accept it at the end because it's the future. 

Ah, there must be another side to the story, because if you go in YouTube, you will see many people from that country teaching about cryptocurrecies, so if someone can be arrested for teaching cryptocurrecy, is probably he is teaching something that is not just cryptocurrecy but deeper than that.

for this man to have been arrested in the United States, for teaching people about cryptocurrencies, this is very suspicious, that person had to have done something very bad, or be teaching in the wrong way, maybe he did not have permission to teach this guy of things, but it seems very strange to me because the United States has accepted cryptocurrencies.

Very strange, this news came from a major country like Camarica, while I read in one of the topics that it has become possible to pay the wages of some official transactions in America in Bitcoin, such as a passport, and now we see this news and the contradiction in America's policy towards cryptocurrencies.

In this scenario, I think either the country banned the use of stickers or he violated any of the rule layed for them during trading, so we most also look into this and make corrections, this is my thought on this dear. 

The United States is trying to fight cryptocurrencies in any way possible because cryptocurrencies threaten the control of the American Federal Reserve on the global economy, so the United States took such a measure because this person was helping the spread of ideas of decentralization and crypto

This is showing that they didn't want the knowledge of the cryptocurrency go round the world their only want little people to have it idea and be mini g in the digital currency and also investing but their didn't want every one to partake in the digital a tivities.

This is so unclear to an understand level because the cryptocurrency as digital currency. Have started around those region so if today from the news it shows that someone was arrested because teaching cryptocurrency then the question is maybe he didn't take permission from the moderator.