Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Do you know that by using crypto you are involved in a big operation against the old financial system?

This is completely true what you have said. This is exactly digital world and people are forgeting the old system of currencies and other related things, while all the places have been covered by crypto. New generation is lucky to be part of crypto. Let's see who win this war of currency.

• +2 1

We only follow developments and the future because these digital currencies were prepared for future use instead of local currencies as well as many people make profits by working in this field. The only thing that matters is countries recognize the use of these digital currencies.

On 11/29/2019 at 12:21 PM, redamoun said:

Yeah my friends, and brothers in crypto, we are in a middle of a big war between civilization and old system, maybe it's not the first time, it's always like that the from the beginning of the existence of humanity, i will not explain that, because you all know what i'm talking about it.

Crypto has pass the phase of Evolution and i think now we are living the revolution days, and the Cryptocurrencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and achieve its goals, otherwise if we leave it Facing her fate, without our help, the crypto will fulldown for sure.

Completely, the manufacturing stage is done now, as you say, the apprehension or the revolution of cryptocurrencies is missing since you have to take risks thanks to the little acceptance that cryptocurrencies have had in the world, but as you already know they appear every day news and among those news some are referring to the acceptance of some countries or banks the use of cryptocurrencies so it is something great.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies will obviously have to come on crucial moments when it's about the system in which it will bring on the involvement of the national currency of a country, as these are those which most debate will talk about, as well in how Cryptocurrencies are to be regulated on their usages. As a national currency is part of a country identity

• +1 1

On 11/29/2019 at 6:21 PM, redamoun said:

Yeah my friends, and brothers in crypto, we are in a middle of a big war between civilization and old system, maybe it's not the first time, it's always like that the from the beginning of the existence of humanity, i will not explain that, because you all know what i'm talking about it.

Crypto has pass the phase of Evolution and i think now we are living the revolution days, and the Cryptocurrencies need us more than before so the revolution can be Successful and achieve its goals, otherwise if we leave it Facing her fate, without our help, the crypto will fulldown for sure.

Yes, indeed, that we are overthrowing the corrupt financial system that is ruled by the world's adults only, and that this is really an injustice that must be corrected and financial freedom be given to others

we all know of how the financial dilemma goes when we are in the talks of cryptocurrency being used in financial activities some even talk of it being a safe heaven for smugglers gangs and so forth in having to use this currency in making dirty transfer, crypto has its drawbacks as well as it advantages 

• Useful or interesting 1

Do not worry, there is no doubt that cryptocurrencies will prevail over fiat currencies.

It takes some time and it takes us to continue dealing with them.

This will generate more pressure on fiat currencies until they withdraw or find a way to merge with the cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

The old financial system has failed us in many aspects and the right option left for us to hold on to is the cryptocurrency, and yes if adopting cryptocurrencies means going against the old financial system then I think we need adopt it even more. 

It is a matter of time, the truth is that we do not need to explain to everyone about crypto I believe that the news and developments that are coming is about this issue the old system will collapse sooner or later is something that is coming.

• +1 1

Money is the flag of the countries. That's why it's almost impossible for countries to give up their own money. However, this may be possible. When all countries in the world officially accept the convertible feature of major crypto currencies, crypto coins can be used effectively. If this does not happen, they cannot go beyond being a tool of change only on the internet and in the virtual world.

It is the new financial era and I think that cryptocurrencies have an advantage, I feel that we are soon to be accepted worldwide and if there is no problem, cryptocurrencies are here to stay and this war will be won by cryptocurrencies.

Yes mate crypto is a new system of digital marketing and modern way of currency exchange and investment because using crypto has made us involved in big operations against the old financial system and crypto really make things easier and faster for one to make at anytime and any where you found yourself it ease work and other activities like making transactions in internet for fast payment for what you bought 

• +1 1

I also think of the same thing involving in cryptocurrency might get involve in old financial problem because the way things are going now time will come that everyone will be using coins to purchase their needs and this might be a problem to government 

Well accepted that we are living in the era evaluation still my dear @redamoun old system or fait currency would not be easily replaced bcz we need fait currency to purchase our livings so if I say it would be better if the both run in the same road with a compromise as it would facilities everyone

The most important bar in this is that you first create your account, then post the message which will not be posted, but your account will be registered, then every day you will have to make 20 comments, after which you will get money today.  

Cryptocurrency have really changes ways of making transactions that is against the old financial system, cryptocurrency bring more easier way to make transactions and no restrictions and other formalities that the old system have been making things difficult in making transactions. 

By using crypto I'm earning to survive to my daily expenses and needs and because of crypto it will a big help to increase my english skills to perform more and learn more about this field

• +3 1

I don't think Cryptocurrency is competing against the existing financial system. They can run parallel to each other. The only issue is recognition from the government and major financial system.

Decentralization does not suit the existing financial system in countries that depends on centralization, control and control over financial resources and their value, and this is the opposite of the logic of the existence of the financial system and the banking system, which is simply bypassed by the cryptocurrency system

• +5 1

On 11/29/2019 at 9:21 PM, redamoun said:

Dear you are right and I agree with you and bitcoin made a revolution. I am doing work with crypto currencies and I can send my money easily to anyone and also withdrawing it and I think now many things are changed and many countries are accepting it so I think all countries should elect I and there people can get profit through it.

I think this is what satoshi had in mind when he wrote the white paper about crypto, he wanted to remove the leaches that sucks the blood of the common people. We are now at a point where bitcoin is now considered as a store of value like gold and unfortunately for banks they cannot dabble in crypto currency aside from their ripple because of the volatile nature of cryptocurrency

Oh my friend, didn't I know about this before, of course thank you for this useful and wonderful participation, I see that cryptocurrencies are exposing old currencies to disappear so there is a war between them, and I expect cryptocurrencies to become currencies of the future instead of old currencies. 

• +2 1

Yeah i know that but i think it will be more beneficial for all of us. Cause people always change thier life style. So we should do something for our new generation. So it is a great platform for welcome our new world of currency.

I really can not accept posts like this, I think it is narrow minded vision to look at the cryptocurrency as war against the old financial system, it is not a war field, but it puts the old system at challenge that it has to release some of the present restrictions on transferences. 

• +3 1

Yes, you are right mate, cryptocurrency marketing has been a technology form of marketing which involves trading and investment on coins in a modern and civilised way using the means of technology like mobile phones and laptop for transaction. Cryptocurrency has bring development to marketing system with technology.

• +2 1