How to create trust wallet - Page 5 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adul69

How to create trust wallet

It is very easy to create a new account in trust wallet I have already created my own account in trust wallet for a step-by-step guide, watch the video on youtube search How to create an account in trust wallet and watch the video.

I take it you're offering people your wallet?Then why don't you tell us about its advantages?Where is at least some advertising?

I prefer to put some pictures and show us step by step how to create a new wallet it's will  be easy to new user without any foreign link. In my opinion , by the way thank

To create a trust wallet, it is enough for you to just search for it on the online store google play, you install it, and after that you register on it and save the private keywords for future retrieval, and after that you will have a special address to receive coins on

Trust Wallet is very simple and useful mobile cryptocurrency wallet. While most eth wallets only support Eth, Trust Wallet supports many coins. With this wallet, you can transfer btc, eth, erc20 tokens, bnb, trx, bch and many other coins. it is also the official cryptocurrency wallet of Binance, one of the most reliable exchanges.

To create trust wallet, first download trust wallet app from play store. After this open wallet and click new wallet and trust wallet give you private key. After this unlock trust wallet with the help of private key.

Thanks for your post.  Short, but informative.  He helped me a lot.  I hope it helps someone too.  Like from me.  But I advise you to add screenshots for more information.

excellent post, some captures were missing for the new, It is free to download TrustWallet from Google Play and the Apple App Store.
you can store a wide variety of currencies 
offers several security features to help protect your crypto-currency assets against hacker attacks and theft

Thank you for giving this tutorial on how to create trust wallet! I've been seeing trust wallets on my feed and I've been thinking of creating one. Though I already know how to create a wallet, this will be helpful for those who are new to the world of cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/31/2020 at 1:11 PM, Nayan deka said:

I am glad that you post this information, as i am finding very difficult to store security key as i forgot most of the time. I will make a trust wallet for sure, i hope it will be convenient to me.

I think the information is good since there are always beginners and they need a hand in this issue of trust, I recommend this wallet 100% and well that advice does not hurt, it is better to keep the key phrase very well to avoid problems later.

If you forgot to save the recovery phrase at the beginning, do not worry because in configuration you can remove it again but if you do not save it and want to recover it. Forget it, they are lost, so you have to investigate well before putting money there.

شكرًا لك ، لكنني كنت أتمنى أن تشرح كيفية التسجيل في منشورك لإفادة الناس أكثر

• -1 1

You'd better add screenshots and step-by-step solution, than giving a link from trustwallet with how to create trustwallet. I think if someone needs this topic then they can't use the trustwallet unsrtuctions.

17 hours ago, Srbanana said:

I very much agree with your opinion friend, it is very easy with this series of steps, and more when one is new and must start using a billboard.

Good luck with this wallet is very useful and most trusted all over the crypto currency world ,the wallet support many coins and many blockchain like tron ethereum and specially the binance chain with the bnb coins 

I think you should put pictures with steps to follow here, because some members are not going to enter this link, I appreciate that you are sharing this information with us.

Create a Trust Wallet:

You will then have to type the recovery phrase. Make sure to write it down and keep it, and do not share it with anyone If you lose your recovery phrase, you will not be able to access your wallet.

Then, you will need to verify the fallback phrase by typing the words in the correct order, after this verification your account is created and you can access it.

Very simple create you wallet save your seed phrase many videos avl on YouTube this is security wallet I am used many times ago

It is not difficult to create trust wallet. Upon first launch of the app, you will be presented with the screen below which is the part where you can “Create a New Wallet” or “Import” an existing one. For this guide, we will select on Create a New Wallet. Then press on Continue.  Then Save your Recovery Phrase. Verify your Recovery Phrase. Wallet is Ready. Good Luck

Hello for beginners this info is very good but the one who has been a little in the world of cryptocurrencies is essential to always keep the private keys by the way I like Metamask that trust wallet will be for the funny fox hehehe
Thank you very much for such a nice info
a big hello to everyone

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.