Do you feel they are safe for investment? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zara Hansman

Do you feel they are safe for investment?

On 11/30/2019 at 8:57 AM, Thekingcallme said:

We need to invest in strong and credible platforms
Even if you decide to close or block their services in certain countries and you are on the list, they will return all your money before you are excluded.
That is why it is important to work on credible platforms

Yes you are right mate working with  credible investments platforms gives us a relief that are investments are in safe hands and it will reduce any atom of fear in us

Some security functions tokens are good to invest in these tokens but not all security tokens  have good reputation in this market I know some security token that have least value. 

You can continue to invest for the coin you are very sure. You feel safe because you know what you are doing in the investment. bitcoin currency or anything safe to invest.

To be honest investing is a good strategy but lately I can't find anything promising comming from altcoins, especially from ERC20 tokens. They are all here just for the money, they'd love to cash out and abandon them if possible. Trading doesn't look promising either, especially with all the fake rapid flash crash that are happening. Can't provide you with other financial advice besides to try and being careful.

Investment sites, most of which are not guaranteed, due to the difficulty in communicating with the managers of these sites, or the difficulty of knowing the workplaces or following up the established capital, in addition to the difficulty of having a safety feature.

On 11/30/2019 at 1:35 PM, Migo said:

Yes this is what I was going to tell him, most of the ICO's will going to be worthless in the future don't wast your time on unsure thing

Yes because most of ICO created to scam people only. That's why much better to don't invest in ICO and IEO so that we will not get any problems here. 

On the off chance that you have a thought in invesment, I think you are having a sense of security since you are realize what you are doing in speculation and furthermore you can stay away from certain con artists if this coompany that you will be contributed is genuine or not, venture is a decent regarding winning cash you can earned some benefit that you can't do anything.

Yes it could be ,you can confirm it by investing in lower level when you got profit then move on higher one ..there are a lot of fake investor sites you should be aware of them first then make decision.

1 hour ago, PRODIP203 said:

I think it's safe to invest and trade on cryptocurrency platforms. It is better to invest in a trusted platform than risk your money on a non-trusted platform. People must be able to know about those proposalsI don't know if I invest any money anywhere but I think it's safe to invest and trade on cryptocurrency platforms.

I haven't invested anything on this platform but i think it is safe to invest your money in this crypto world. i believe this is a trusted platform and many people are earning their money with the help of this platform.

54 minutes ago, nahid248160 said:

have often invested in this digital asset for the past two years and I think investing in digital currency The easiest thing to do is income from here but I don't understand why you should be concerned. The reason must be specific because if you have any problems, I will definitely solve you and I think it is not safe for newcomers to come . 

I have not invested anything in the crypto currency because i think it was ricky to invest your money in this platform but now after some time i have gained this knowledge that this forum is easy to use and most importantly it is safe and secure.

I don't know so much because i am newbies here. But as i know investment is good to get lot of money. Many people are investing in crypto and they are earning lot of money. Its a good idea to invest in crypto.      

If of course they are safe, the detail is in which platform you are going to invest your cryptocurrencies, I recommend that you always take some time to investigate about the platform and have security in it.

Personally I think it can be very dangerous to involve a third party in your investments, no matter how safe the platform may seem, there is always a small risk of fraud. It is clearly the decision of each person if they risk it or not.

To be honest I dont believe in any investing site ! because he is controling my capital and he can take all my money in a while ! so I think trading is better !

On 11/29/2019 at 11:02 AM, Zara Hansman said:

Guys, being in investment space for the past 5 years, I am highly concerned about the modern digital asset investment platforms or ecosystems, and the practices followed by them for simplifying digital asset investments or tokenized security investments for the novice or relatively inexperienced investors. 

Many of this asset tokenization and investment ecosystems are relying on the third-party service providers (e.g. custodians, robo-advisors, STO advisory, legal experts, etc.) for investor accreditation and managing other parts of the investment lifecycle, which i believe is not safe for newbie investors when it comes to investor privacy or data breach issues. 

For example, I have recently heard about one such cross-asset investment platform called DCI Ecosystem, which uses third-party API functionality for assisting investors in portfolio management whereas capital seeking companies in organizing a legal & transparent STO. 

What do you think of such security tokenization platforms and their future in terms of simplifying digital asset investment for new investors? Do you feel they are safe for investment when it comes to the protection of investor personal & finance-related information?

From the crypto market we can generate massive income through investment. We can also earn few income from it. In the market there are many strong coin which can give us massive profit of our investment in future.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Well, We can expect a great future for Tokens and Coins, But we have to be careful. Not to put all eggs in one basket. Try to invest with those who from the start in the this business.

Benjamin
2452 posts and 
Posted November 30, 2019.
If you have any idea of investing, I think you feel safe and you are safe. Because you know what you're doing with your investment. And you can avoid some scammers. If this investment is valid for your investment, you can earn a good amount of money from the investment side that you can't do anything.
And you can benefit from it.

i believe many people have these same concerns and thats why they take so much time to even begin buying or getting involved in this crypto world.

It was worth to spend time on the investment schemes if the person knows what he is doing. Otherwise, avoid in all costs or it will suck all the way until you get out of time or money.

To be honest with you just go and trade don't get into stragne thi g if you don't have Money that you can live without it. or juat try a little bit first.

Go trade in binance or polonex or any good platforms and stay away from at random sites.

Yes cryptourrency is 100% safe for investment .... It is getting popular day by day... And many countries made cryptocurrency legal and people are investing in it and getting profit from digital currency

i am not a fan of IEO and i will also not advice to anyone to use it because i seen that most of the IEO are turned to losers because after listing coin dump hardly and you will not get your desired rate to buy so this is the big risk in the IEO investment.

There are many sites to invest in. Of these you can easily invest. Before investing, of course, be informed of all the investment information.  Invest. There are many real and fake sites to invest in. You have healthy exchanges. They can safely do all the things like currency saving, trading, investing.  Those who make the right deal.

never trust leos they are just scamming coins and wna't your money. i don't remember any leo that made it and has a good repuutation right now. so i would recommend you to never touch them.