The Brave browser bounty !!! - Page 4 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
scorpiali

The Brave browser bounty !!!

This very famous bounty like Keybase Airdrop but I'm personally hate Brave bounty program because Besides the sender email is pretty obvious. My advice is for you to same want you need for help you I am naver

• +1 1

On 28.11.2019 at 12:19, scorpiali said:

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Screenshot_2019-11-28-11-11-49.png

Who knows. As for me I never trust such emails and never open any files from such letters, just marking it like a spam and deleting forever. And I advise you to do the same.

• Useful or interesting 2

4 hours ago, krueger said:

Who knows. As for me I never trust such emails and never open any files from such letters, just marking it like a spam and deleting forever. And I advise you to do the same.

Yes it's done Thanks for the advice I really appreciate that. We really need to be carful about spam it's every where you go

• Useful or interesting 1

The brave is a good privacy browser and helps u to maintain ur privacy while at the same time u can earn some money in the form of bat tokens that are rewarded to the users who join new.

14 hours ago, emxinanh2 said:

must be careful, I had found this kind of topic and had discussed it and the conclusion is that is local drama email who interest brave as a victim. so, be carefull with this kind of scammer.

Thanks brother I appreciate that, abd yes it's confirmed the email is spam and scam it's not true and as you said we should be carful with this kind of email

It is a scam no bounty is yet running out there on Bitcointalk by the brave browser team. So you don't have to participate.

• -2 1

These messaging messages got such a message before. Do not switch the click on the link because the link can be amalgam. Try to copy the link and open it in another browser that is not recommended that you use on your device because it can pose a danger to you.

• +1 1

On 11/28/2019 at 12:19 PM, scorpiali said:

Yesterday i have received an email invitation asking me to participate in a brave bounty in bitcointalk, if any other have seen this? And it's really or a fake?

Is this e mail is the official bitcointalk mail?

obitcointalk@yahoo.com

Screenshot_2019-11-28-11-11-49.png

I recommend to know the source of the message anyway this email repeated many times but brave didn't support I think the bounty amount is very large to be able to gain access. I know brave browser and the bat token but not in this way it is totally scam. 

14 hours ago, Nohaaa said:

I recommend to know the source of the message anyway this email repeated many times but brave didn't support I think the bounty amount is very large to be able to gain access. I know brave browser and the bat token but not in this way it is totally scam. 

Yes you're right Brave don't use this email the majority of project use gmail not yahoo mail , It's a really scam. Thanks to give your comment I appreciate that

I had such message also. But you can check email name and uderstand that this email not looks like trustable addres name. I've spamed this email and black listed. I suggest you to do this as me.

• Useful or interesting 2

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

forget about the massage, there may be no bounty/ airdrop from brave. This time they focus to get many customers for his or her browser and supply more services for them. Please don't click the link, delete the e-mail and block the sender.

hola amigo, tengo mucho tiempo usando ese navegador y nunca recibí un correo como ese asegúrate de como esta escrito y la fuente del cual te lo enviaron.  

ya que correos como ese te pueden ocasionar problemas!

16 hours ago, BTChris said:

Please disregard this email and don't visit those sites listed on the form or give any personal information whatsoever. This is obviously a scam bounty program and the link to the download page is a phishing site !!!!!

Yes right it's totally scam and some phishing website, I really don't care about this email because I know this kind of email

Thanks for the advice I really appreciate that, and be carful 

• +1 1

One of the most popular and giving highest reward bounty. Honestly, I make more than $200 dollars from using brave browser. But we get rewards late that is con of brave bounty.

That is false, many times they send you emails offering you cryptocurrencies or projects, after you open the link they steal everything

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

Its a scam. That message is already benn to lost of users around 2-3months ago.

If it's  such project is not scam it will never send you message for join their airdrop.

1 hour ago, emxinanh2 said:

Don't click that link you are received from mail. They are doing measure. You can see analogous msg are forward to number of people, better to go official website. 😀

Yes true thank you for the advice I really appreciate that, don't worry I Never click on links like that it's a scam email I need just to share that with users in this forum to inform all Crypto currency lovers

• +1 1

20 minutes ago, Dennis Saleh said:

I won't say its fake judging from what i see. But it best if u can surf their site.

Yeah! Personally i belief it will bring some kind of motivation😁

It's a scam website and Don't advise any one to open any links from any unknown email like that you can risk your security I put it just to inform other users about it

If it was offical it would have been came from brave official and so it is scam don't waste your time in believing that you can get 1500 BAT

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

You have to be very wary some of those web-sites usually are swindle so one of these will probably simply just aim to post people many send therefore you are not aware of previous to you're free to learn they've already swindle people, besides, to take your hard-earned dollars and so be aware.

• +1 1

Its defenetly Scam dont trust those guys. just notify bitcointalk about this so they will tell and alert their users that some scammer try to scam its users and to be carefull. thats all u can do.

• +1 1